In a few months start looking for the paid trolls

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I read somewhere Bloomberg was hiring them at 2500 per month. I don't know if it's true but I do think there will be an influx of paid traitors trying to derail this country and Trump. Watch for it. By them Trump will be up to 456,909,457 lies, right?

I read somewhere Bloomberg was hiring them at 2500 per month. I don't know if it's true but I do think there will be an influx of paid traitors trying to derail this country and Trump. Watch for it. By them Trump will be up to 456,909,457 lies, right?
You mean...influence an election

• Banned
You mean...influence an election
Isn't that what derail Trump means?

And, of course, we'll most likely be seeing some of these trolls on this site.

• Banned
And, of course, we'll most likely be seeing some of these trolls on this site.
I feel some are here now.

I read somewhere Bloomberg was hiring them at 2500 per month. I don't know if it's true but I do think there will be an influx of paid traitors trying to derail this country and Trump. Watch for it.

Do you mean these idiots are actually making fools of themselves for nothing? LOL
If they were doing their trolling as a JOB, our trolls would actually owe the people who hired them....

Oh, there are already a few here.

Some Russian ones have been here for a while.

Some Russian ones have been here for a while.
CRC's? Commie Russian coronas?

Oh, there are already a few here.
There will be more. And all Trump haters.

Look for Putin to increase his efforts this year

Look for Putin to increase his efforts this year
You are diseased.

Same as four years ago.

Let's hope this group is not as obnoxious as the last little group.

Forum List

Back