In 30 years time I am going to be a Sugar Mama

When I am 60 in 30 years time and as I have no morals and are decadent already, I am going to be a Sugar Mama and I will get me a handsome 20 year man or perhaps even TWO handsome 20 year old men and I will financially support them in return for well....you know.

I have told Mr. Lucy about this and he said he approves.

That is all. That is all.
Hmm.. v. extreme language.. what's the subtext.. what's the subtext..
Err......I know.. Lucy's a huge enormous lesbian and doesn't think about men that way... haha... (she's maybe a lesbian)
Huh... well that's not much use!!
I'll get back to u in approx 6 months when you've remembered the willy again.. !
:lame2:

What Lucy will really be in 30 years...

tumblr_inline_mltaj52bhg1qz4rgp.jpg

I'm not into Meth or Crack, you can be such an unfunny asshole sometimes Aaron.

You can cross yourself off any list though, as I have a collection of approx 800 shoes and most either Manolo Blahnik or Salvatore Ferragamo there is NO WAY such a LOW CLASS Street Whore such as YOU could EVER afford me.

When I am 60 in 30 years time and as I have no morals and are decadent already, I am going to be a Sugar Mama and I will get me a handsome 20 year man or perhaps even TWO handsome 20 year old men and I will financially support them in return for well....you know.

I have told Mr. Lucy about this and he said he approves.

That is all. That is all.
Hmm.. v. extreme language.. what's the subtext.. what's the subtext..
Err......I know.. Lucy's a huge enormous lesbian and doesn't think about men that way... haha... (she's maybe a lesbian)
Huh... well that's not much use!!
I'll get back to u in approx 6 months when you've remembered the willy again.. !
:lame2:

WTF are you babbling about?! You should stick to taking it up the ass from Crack Dealing Black Gangsta's, hopefully you ALREADY have HIV AIDS. Low Class POS.

Last edited:
, as I have a collection of approx 800 shoes and most either Manolo Blahnik or Salvatore Ferragamo there is NO WAY such a LOW CLASS Street Whore such as YOU could EVER afford me.
What 800 shoes? Like Imelda Marcos of the Philippines? One of the most corrupt rulers in history?
1573639729036-000_Hkg2834393.jpeg

You can cross yourself off any list though, as I have a collection of approx 800 shoes and most either Manolo Blahnik or Salvatore Ferragamo there is NO WAY such a LOW CLASS Street Whore such as YOU could EVER afford me.
He has better things to do than hang around a narcissist hag.

I will financially support them in return for well....you know.

Lawn maintenance and auto repair?
Kids these days can't even change a tire or battery.
My lads most definitely can; old school dad.

Greg

I have hope for Kid A aged 7 years in age, I mean he can already mix me a perfect Martini, I taught him how to do this when he was 6 years in age, I started him early on the IMPORTANT things in life like mixing me the perfect Martini :)

He has better things to do than hang around a narcissist hag.

Go and boil your head, do this so we can Save The Planet by reducing the wasting of PRECIOUS OXYGEN that is wasted by you Useless Eaters.

Forum List

Back