In 15 minutes...

I hope I can ask this question without being dis'd by Dis as being stupid.

How do I delete the "Message Notification" when I've already read the PM? Actually it was an "Incoming Friend Request" that I answered it a while ago but I'm still seeing the same notification for the same message. Normally, once read and exited, that goes away and returns to zero.

How do I delete the "Message Notification" when I've already read the PM? Actually it was an "Incoming Friend Request" that I answered it a while ago but I'm still seeing the same notification for the same message. Normally, once read and exited, that goes away and returns to zero.

You have to click on the little box next to their avatar, and either accept, or deny them as a friend. Simply answering the PM won't get rid of it.

You have to click on the little box next to their avatar, and either accept, or deny them as a friend. Simply answering the PM won't get rid of it.

I've done that. I've "saved changes" too. It's no big deal, just that I see the notice thinking I've got a new message, when it's that same one that won't go away.

I have the same problem Maggie. I usually get rid of them faster if I take care of the notification (friend request, PM, public message) and then hit User CP. Sometimes it comes up one more time and then vanishes.

Okay, what'd you do? It's gone. Spoooooky....
avt5.gif

Forum List

Back