In 15 minutes...

D

Dis

...I'm actually going to go do something productive.

(Hey, I've seen dumber "Announcements".)

Make sure to let us know how it goes. (ie. one wipe or two wipes) :D

ban_hammer.jpg

Need this?

Now I need to go hide somewhere. Fast.

In 15 minutes, I will have finished my ham and cream cheese bagel sammich. I will probably start pre-gaming in thirty minutes, since it's Friday. And by three o'clock I'll have made at least one regretful post. :cool:

I had absolutely no intention of doing anything productive today. But now we have the cable guy coming to fix a problem so I had to clean up the back bedroom where one connection is on the fritz and pick up the living room because the DVR is on the fritz.......

AND we learned we're getting house guests tomorrow night so I had to clean the other back bedroom too

And now I'm looking at a couple of coffee spots on the tile floors and thinking I should probably mop. And then I'll think I should probably dust.

And then vacuum.

Grrrrrrr. That all adds up to productive.

I had absolutely no intention of doing anything productive today. But now we have the cable guy coming to fix a problem so I had to clean up the back bedroom where one connection is on the fritz and pick up the living room because the DVR is on the fritz.......

AND we learned we're getting house guests tomorrow night so I had to clean the other back bedroom too

And now I'm looking at a couple of coffee spots on the tile floors and thinking I should probably mop. And then I'll think I should probably dust.

And then vacuum.

Grrrrrrr. That all adds up to productive.

Whew. The first two items are MUST, but thereafter I'd pour myself a stiff one, and put off until tomorrow cleaning up the guest bedroom. Short notice, I'd say, for company coming. So offer them a toddy and before you know it, nobody's gonna care about coffee spots.

Seriously, I used to have the same priorities. I felt guilty if my chores weren't all done before I relaxed or played. Not anymore, and I'm happier for it. As long as you're not a complete pig, you'll be loved even amid the occasional clutter.

Hmmm. That might work Maggie. :)

We really don't mind spur of the moment company. Albuquerque is sorta enroute to a lot of places and also a destination city. So we get to see a lot of family and old friends from all over the country that we probably wouldn't otherwise see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back