impressive video on jewish

Mohamed

Jul 27, 2014

what is impressive here is that jew women wears clothers similar to muslim women. it makes me feel them similar to us.

While much of Islam copied Judaism (Torah/Talmud - Qur'an/a-Hadiths et al.) I dunno if styles of dress is Jewish-inspired as much as practical for where most of Islam is situated in desert regions. Even before Islam came along, Arabs dressed similar to Jewish peoples, or rather, everyone dressed alike because of where they lived.

Would say one thing some Jews, Christians, and Muslims have in common is our married women all wear a head-cover out n about. Dressing modestly in general though is common for all devout poeple in any given religion.

While much of Islam copied Judaism (Torah/Talmud - Qur'an/a-Hadiths et al.) I dunno if styles of dress is Jewish-inspired as much as practical for where most of Islam is situated in desert regions. Even before Islam came along, Arabs dressed similar to Jewish peoples, or rather, everyone dressed alike because of where they lived.

Would say one thing some Jews, Christians, and Muslims have in common is our married women all wear a head-cover out n about. Dressing modestly in general though is common for all devout poeple in any given religion.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with that. I would also add in Hindu, and Buddist's ( I know I mis-spelled that ), seem to dress appropriately, when out and about.

One thing that bugs me is going somewhere, seeing a woman with half her breasts hanging out, finding out she claims to be Christian, and me having to ask her, 'then why are you showing the world half your nipples?' That conversation never ends well. I wonder why? :argue:

Would say one thing some Jews, Christians, and Muslims have in common is our married women all wear a head-cover out n about. Dressing modestly in general though is common for all devout poeple in any given religion.

Islam didn't copy Judaism.

Moses, christ and Mohamed peace be upon them are all God's messengers so it is natural to have similarity. in fact all God's messengers told one message, No God except allah (the name may vary from language to language).

Forum List

Back