Impolite To Ask Why Republicans Are Mute Regarding Obama's Picks?

again, nothing of substance from YOU
:rolleyes:

all those other actually had something BEHIND the slogans
Obama, not so much

And I guess neither did Reagan when he ran on a platform of change in 1980 huh?

Hypocrite.

Ah there's the ol Dive I know.

When befuddled, call it bullshit and not admit you're wrong.

Course, I still see no evidence for any of your claims.
ROFLMAO
because i'm NOT wrong
you proved everything i said 100% correct
and you CONTINUE to do so

What's with this? Geithner with taxes. Holder with FALN and other pardons. Panetta with rendition. Nary a peep.

Geithner and Holder both appear to have ethical deficiencies, but they both appear to be very competent in their fields. Nothing would please Republicans more than to catch Holder giving politically motivated legal advice to Obama as he did in the cases of Rich and FALN. When Obama's soaring approval rating drops, we will probably see his choice of Geithner raised if the economy has not improved and his choice of Holder if we have setbacks with respect to terrorism.

Panetta is more troubling because whatever deficiencies Geithner and Holder may have no one disputes their expertise in their jobs, but Panetta is a politician with no background or experience in a job that relies to an unusual extent on seasoned judgement because the data is almost always far from perfect. Will Panetta's years of political experience skew his view and understanding of intelligence data in a different direction from what some one experienced in managing or dealing with intelligence work might see?

First, there is no end to the Republicans commenting on Hussein's picks... the top players are Clinton retreads, to promote the notion that he's going to govern from the sacred middle... while he loads the bench with radical leftists.

As for me... I just couldn't possibly care less who he picks.

Hussein is a leftist and will govern as a leftist... he will raise taxes, substantially increase the liabilties on business, undermine US national security, tie the hands of our troops, embolden our enemies with absurd concessions and fuck things up as fast as is humanly possible.

What will be delicious to watch is how the MS-media who ceaselessly declared 5%unemployment and 4-6% increases in US GDP with 1-2% inflation, to represent a catastrophic economic decay, will spread sunshine and lollipops about 6-7-8% unemployment, <1% to negative growth rates in the GDP and hyper-deflation...

I move we certify this post as the longest running non sequitur in the history of message boards...

I stopped reading when you started to call Obama "Hussein". It's obvious you're using his middle name as an insult. Then again, I question why I even bother reading your posts anymore. If you were anymore to the right, you might fall off a cliff.

Every campaign has slogans.

John McCain had "Country First"

"A Leader You Can Believe In."

Hey that would be a GREAT POINT... IF Hussein had something BESIDES the slogans...

He didn't... I've been politically aware since Jimmy Carter was elected in 1976... I've never seen an emptier suit than this jackass; and I've never seen a following with less knowledge of who it is they're fawning over.

Why don't you tell us precisely why you voted for Hesitant Hussein...

SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a fucking crybaby
i'm not "attacking" i'm pointing out your hypocrisy

Again, I'm not being a crybaby. I'm merely correcting Annie on the situation at hand. She thought I was using myself as a example for America.

You, on the other hand are acting like a child. I could see you pointing your finger, jumping up and down when yelling See!

The only thing you're pointing out is your own hypocrisy and hatred for me.

By the way, still waiting for evidence of any claim you made about me being against Bush entirely,etc.

Hey that would be a GREAT POINT... IF Hussein had something BESIDES the slogans...

He didn't... I've been politically aware since Jimmy Carter was elected in 1976... I've never seen an emptier suit than this jackass; and I've never seen a following with less knowledge of who it is they're fawning over.

Why don't you tell us precisely why you voted for Hesitant Hussein...

I would of loved to tell you why I voted for Obama, except I didn't vote. :lol:

Again, I'm not being a crybaby. I'm merely correcting Annie on the situation at hand. She thought I was using myself as a example for America.

You, on the other hand are acting like a child. I could see you pointing your finger, jumping up and down when yelling See!

The only thing you're pointing out is your own hypocrisy and hatred for me.

By the way, still waiting for evidence of any claim you made about me being against Bush entirely,etc.
LOL
you've made posts in this very thread that prove everything i said to be correct

bobby, i dont hate you, nor do i hate ANYONE

i thought you stopped reading his posts?????

I questioned why waste my time to read them.

And it's clear you hold some form of hate for me.

Feel free to respond when you feel like actually discussing the issues at hand instead of petty arguments which you seem to enjoy having.

:lol: Uh where did I say that?

If you even read half of my posts on the 2nd amendment, you'd know I am a full supporter of it.

I just don't believe everyone should be carrying guns. Such as ex-convicts, children, mentally incapable, mentally insane, people convicted of violent crimes such as Domestic Abuse,etc.

Merely what any person who supports Guns would not want to see guns in the hands of.

post no. 9 Robert.......you posted....

Because if Obama does great, Republicans are in huge trouble for the next eight years.

*Imitates Crazy Republican*

Then things such as Abortions won't be banned, Gay Marriage might be passed, Death Penalty might be taken away along with people's guns. And we can't have that! That would destroy the foundation of this country![/QUOTE]

"Death Penalty might be taken away along with people's guns."....

you did post this ....right?

Obama said he would filibuster FISa instead he voted for the fucking thing.

So far as I can see Obama has always done what he thinks is politically smart. I can't think of any time he has stood on principle if that position was not popular. This worries me, but maybe he has done what he thought he had to do to get to a place, the White House, where he can now do what he thinks he should do.

Last edited:
post no. 9 Robert.......you posted....

Because if Obama does great, Republicans are in huge trouble for the next eight years.

*Imitates Crazy Republican*

Then things such as Abortions won't be banned, Gay Marriage might be passed, Death Penalty might be taken away along with people's guns. And we can't have that! That would destroy the foundation of this country!

"Death Penalty might be taken away along with people's guns."....

you did post this ....right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did post that. I was joking that some Republicans would worry more about that then Wars, the Economy,etc. Though it's not really a joke because it's actually true.

I am a supporter of both the Death Penalty in some cases and the 2nd amendment as I've posted on this board many times.

I would of loved to tell you why I voted for Obama, except I didn't vote. :lol:

Well the saint's be praised... A leftist that doesn't vote... you could be the perfect leftist!

And FTR: it should be noted that despite the direct and unambiguous challenge to you, to cite a valid reason beyond the above noted slogans to vote for Hussein, you were unable to offer a reasoned basis to advocate for Hesitant-elect Hussein.

And that's all I was really after...

Last edited:
So far as I can see Obama has always done what he thinks is politically smart. I can't think of any time he has stood on principle if that position was not popular. This worries me, but maybe he has done what he thought he had to do to get to a place, the White House, where he can now do what he thinks he should do.

change we can believe in.

Well the saint's be praised... A leftist that doesn't vote... you could be the perfect leftist!

And FTR: it should be noted that despite the direct and unambiguous challege to cite a valid reason beyond the above noted slogans to vote for Hussein, you were unable to offer a reasoned basis to advocate for Hesitant-elect Hussein.

And that's all I was really after...

he's 17.

Forum List

Back