Impolite To Ask Why Republicans Are Mute Regarding Obama's Picks?

So what this anointed Centrist is delcaring is that she is in possession of direct and specific evidence which validates this soon to be discredited position.

Editec, this is a direct and unambiguous challenge to YOU to post the evidence wherein you'll show that the GOP on this board has expressed a DESIRE TO SEE Hesitant-Elect Hussein FAIL; this evidence will NOT be accepted where it posts positions indicating that the certain leftist policy to be implemented WILL FAIL... the ONLY evidence which will be accepted is that wherein the CONSERVATIVE expressed a position HOPING TO WITNESS Hesitant-elect Hussein to FAIL.

Now what we can be certain of is that no supporting evidence will be forthcoming, whereupon the Centrist will concede by default.

I know I'm not Editec but I found this interesting:

Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails

Republicans need to focus on brand rebuilding, stop hoping Obama fails - Opinion

HOPE FOR OBAMA'S SUCCESS (NOT)

(Funny enough, this is very similar to the Crazy Republican post earlier)

caligirl said:

The republicans are probably doing the same thing - when the dems pass their stuff, the country will pull out of some of the mess, get on track, and then the repubs will be able to get attention on issues like taxation again. Right now nothing they stand for can get any traction, just like a few years ago when people rated terror as their top priority, the dems couldn't get traction.

Yeah, I think that's likely, too.

Assuming that the whole tittering economic system doesn't go China on us, once the eeconomy goes back to something approaching normal, people will start responding to the Republican mantras again.

But as long as hundreds of thousands of people are losing their jobs and their lives, I think the Dems, who are always willing to put us into huge debts to feed us just enough crumbs to keep us alive, will hold sway over the electorate.

Delay... is an American hero and the political hatchet job from was expected and frankly given the circumstances Delay came out smelling like a rose. I embrace Tom Delay and everything he did for America, INCLUDING redistricting Texas to make it more difficult for leftist to subvert the nations security by electing subversives in Texas to congress.
Libby... what a joke. He didn't out anyone and there isn't a human being on this earth that could have sustained themselves from those charges. If I asked you about comments you made 3 years ago, I could convict you of lying based upon your testimoney. In effect Libby was convicted in semantics and his conviction didn't embarass the GOP and it sure as HELL didn't embarass Conservatives...

Stevens is guilty of being a long sitting Senator. Take the names of every Senator which has served for more than 20 years, stick labels with their names on a dart board and toss a dart... make the same investigation as Stevens was subjected to and BINGO... you'll have yourself another conviction. Stevens conviction should embarrass us all... he's a tainted, corupt politician, the taint of which hardly reflects anyworse on the GOP than it does Independents and Democrats and that goes double for Abramoff... He was tied to just as many Democrats, Harry reid and Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, just to name a few... and is an embarassment to the whole of the nation.

109th Congress = The Do Nothing Congress.

They were only in session for 103 days.

Starting in 2001, Tom DeLay's wife, Christine and his daughter Danielle were paid a total of $473,801 for work on both his campaign and his political action committee.

Christine DeLay was also paid $3,200 per month for three years by the Alexander Strategy Group, the lobbying firm of Edward Buckham, DeLay's former chief of staff. Buckham allegedly worked closely with Jack Abrhamoff, the convicted lobbyist, on behalf of Russian oil and gas interests who wanted DeLay's support on specific legislation.

The total she earned from Buckham is estimated at roughly $115,000.

ARMPAC or Americans for a Republican Majority paid DeLay's wife and daughter - and his daughter's texas business - $350,304.

His brother Randolf lobbied for Reliant Energy.

Delay got $1,322,906 in Lobbyist donations before he left.

:eusa_whistle:

Ted Stevens wife, Catherine Stevens, is a lobbyist for Mayer, Brown, Rowe, & Maw. Stevens tried to save a $450 million defense contract for a local businessman who had previously been his partner in a lucrative real estate deal.

Ted Stevens received $633,120 from Lobbyists in the form of campaign contributions.

Stevens claims to be against Big Government but received $325 million in earmarks in the 2006 appropriations cycle which works out to more than $500 for each man, woman, and child in Alaska.

Stevens makes sure that tax money goes to such worthy projects though:

$25,000,000 for rural and native villages.
$1,300,000 for berry research
$1,099,000 for alternative salmon products
$500,000 for fruit and berry crop trials.

But hey, keep trying to place blame away from Republicans and actually try to place it on Democrats and Americans for what the REPUBLICAN CONGRESSPEOPLE did. :lol:

Last edited:
109th Congress = The Do Nothing Congress.

They were only in session for 103 days.

Starting in 2001, Tom DeLay's wife, Christine and his daughter Danielle were paid a total of $473,801 for work on both his campaign and his political action committee.

Christine DeLay was also paid $3,200 per month for three years by the Alexander Strategy Group, the lobbying firm of Edward Buckham, DeLay's former chief of staff. Buckham allegedly worked closely with Jack Abrhamoff, the convicted lobbyist, on behalf of Russian oil and gas interests who wanted DeLay's support on specific legislation.

The total she earned from Buckham is estimated at roughly $115,000.

ARMPAC or Americans for a Republican Majority paid DeLay's wife and daughter - and his daughter's texas business - $350,304.

His brother Randolf lobbied for Reliant Energy.

Delay got $1,322,906 in Lobbyist donations before he left.

Ted Stevens wife, Catherine Stevens, is a lobbyist for Mayer, Brown, Rowe, & Maw. Stevens tried to save a $450 million defense contract for a local businessman who had previously been his partner in a lucrative real estate deal.

Ted Stevens received $633,120 from Lobbyists in the form of campaign contributions.

Stevens claims to be against Big Government but received $325 million in earmarks in the 2006 appropriations cycle which works out to more than $500 for each man, woman, and child in Alaska.

Stevens makes sure that tax money goes to such worthy projects though:

$25,000,000 for rural and native villages.
$1,300,000 for berry research
$1,099,000 for alternative salmon products
$500,000 for fruit and berry crop trials.

But hey, keep trying to place blame away from Republicans and actually try to place it on Democrats and Americans for what the REPUBLICAN CONGRESSPEOPLE did. :lol:
again, they were not acting like REPUBLICANS
they were acting like DEMOCRATS
thats why they LOST

again, they were not acting like REPUBLICANS
they were acting like DEMOCRATS
thats why they LOST

:lol: Are you fucking kidding me? That's your excuse?

They were acting like GREEDY HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS, NOT DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS.

Jesus Christ, you act like Republicans can't dare act Greedy and like hypocrites. How much of the fucking koolaid did you drink? The whole thing?

$Republican-koolaid.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Are you fucking kidding me? That's your excuse?

They were acting like GREEDY HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS, NOT DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS.

Jesus Christ, you act like Republicans can't dare act Greedy and like hypocrites. How much of the fucking koolaid did you drink? The whole thing?

View attachment 6665
will you grow the fuck up
its the reality not your fucking moronic stupidity

will you grow the fuck up
its the reality not your fucking moronic stupidity

It's reality in your world, the sky purple there too?

Let's see some others who ACT like Democrats supposedly (and not Greedy human beings while being Republicans):

All in the Family just like these Reps did. Ahh Archie with his Conservative views. :lol:

[youtube]znrjbo9QRLk[/youtube]

Rep. Richard Pombo (R-CA) paid his wife and two brothers $357,325 from 2000 to 2004.

In the 2003-2004 campaign cycle, Pombo paid more to his family members - $217,000 - then his opponent, Jerry McNerney, spent on his campaign.

Rep. John T. Doolittle (R-CA) wife Julie Doolittle got paid more then $160,000 from Rep. Doolittle's leadership PAC starting in 2003. She takes a 15% commission from the PAC contributions she raises.

She was also hired to do charitable fund-raising by convicted lobbyist Jack Abramoff and his firm Greenberg Traurig.

Of course, she now no longer works on his campaign committee staff but claims he owes his wife's company $139,000 from his last campaign, almost $100,000 of which was incurred AFTER the election.

Rep. Ralph Hall (R-TX) paid his daughter-in-law $123,761 for campaign work.

Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon (R-CA) [Man what is with these Republicans from CA :lol:] paid his wife $152,363 over a four-year period; before that, she worked for free.

Rep. Jerry Lewis (R-CA) retained his wife, Arlene Willis, as chief of staff of his congressional office at a slary of nearly $111,000 a year after their marriage.

Lewis's stepdaughter, Julia Willis-Leon who once owned a wedding company in Las Vegas received $44,474 from the Small Biz Tech PAC for commissions and reimbursements for fundraising for the PAC.

Rep. Ron Lewis (R-KY) hired his wife, Kayl, as his campaign manager for $50,000 per year.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) paid his wife, Rhonda Carmony, $40,000 a year for her work as his campaign manager. From 2000 to 2004, she received $114,804.

When Rohrabacher and his wife were expecting triplets in spring of 05, guess who was nice enough to throw a baby shower for the couple? Jack Abramoff and lobbyist David McIntosh. Of course, a total of $3,000 was raised and no disclosure of the gift was made since he asked for and received a waiver of the reporting requirement of any gift more then $50.

Rep.Bob Ney (R-OH) paid his wife, Elizabeth, about $1,730 a month during his 2004 campaign.

Rep.Dave Reichert (R-WA) hired his nephew, Todd Reichert, as driver for $3,000 last year and threw in several hundred dollars for mileage.

Rep. Chris Cannon (R-UT) hired all three of his college-age daughters to work on his last campaign. Emily was paid $5,425, Jane $9,508, and Laura $17,766.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) employs his wife, Kathy, as his campaign manager. She was paid $21,791 in a four-month period, including a $7,500 bonus last november.

Rep. J.D. Hayworth (R-AZ) paid his wife, Mary, $20,000 a year to run his political action committee. She is his only employee. He was defeated in reelection in 2006.

Rep. Elton Gallegly (R-CA) paid his wife, Janice, $2,000 a month to work on his fund-raising. Before that she had worked for free for eighteen years, but recently decided that she wanted to be paid so that she had "financial independence." Her husband approved "I think that's it important that she have a little more independence and not feel like she has to depend on me if she needs a couple hundred hundred dollars or if she wants to buy something," he said.

Rep. Scott McInnis (R-CO) paid his wife, Laurie, $39,000 for consulting services - after he decided not to run again.

Rep. John Sweeney (R-NY) paid his wife, Gayle Ford, a 10% commission on all funds raised for his campaign. She has received $72,849 since 2003.

Rep. Jake Flake (R-AZ) hired his wife, Cheryl, to work on his campaign. She has been paid $27,000 since the beginning of 2001. Flake also hired his brother-in-law and paid him a $20,000 fee.

Rep. John Shadagg (R-AZ) hired his son for $915 for "data entries" and "installing campaign signs."

Rep. Christopher Cox (R-CA): his wife, Rebecca, is a lobbyist for Continential Airlines.

Sen. Elizabeth Dole (R-NC): her husband, Bob Dole, has been a lobbyist for a variety of health care and other corporations, including Tyco International since leaving the Senate.

Sen. Michael Enzi (R-WY): his son, Brad, is a lobbyist.

Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT): his son Scott D. Hatch lobbied for Walker, Martin, & Hatch. In 2003, he represented the manufactuerers of ephedra while his father sponsored legislation to exempt the diet supplement business from federal regulation. The LA Times reported that Scott got more then $2 million in lobbying fees. The FDA banned ephedra after dozens of deaths. But not before Senator Hatch got more then $137,000 from the diet supplement industry. The senator's other son, Parry, lobbies for the National Nutritional Foods Assocation.

Sen. Trent Lott (R-MS): his son, Chester T. "Chet" Lott Jr, is a lobbyist for Bell South and Edison and for the Throughbred Racing Association.

Sen. Richard Lugar (R-IN): his son, David Lugar, is a lobbyist for the The American Petroleum Institute, Verizon, Microsoft, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Tyson Foods, National Hockey League, Hewlett Packard, SBC Communications, hospitals, nursing homes, the city of hartford, the city of San Juan, etc, etc, etc.

Rep. Buck McKeon (R-CA): his wife, Pat, is a lobbyist for AT&T.

Rep. John Mica (R-FL): his son Dan mIca, lobbies for the Association of Credit Unions.

Sen. Pat Roberts (R-KS): his son David is a lobbyist.

Sen. John Sununu (R-NH): his father, John, President George H. W. Bush's Chief of Staff, lobbies for the U.S Chamber Alliance for Energy and Economic Growth.

Sen. George Voinovich (R-OH): his son George F. Voinovich is a lobbyist.

Republican Senators who received at least $500,000 from Lobbyists:

Sen. Rick Santorum* (R-PA): $1,163,560

Sen. Arlen Specter (R-PA): $1,019,317

Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL): $886,982

Sen. Conrad Burns* (R-MT): $737,868

Sen. Trent Lott (R-MS): $662,632

Sen. Ted Stevens (R-AK): $633,120

Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC): $587,921

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA): $586,697

Sen. George Allen* (R-VA): $515,678

* = Since defeated for reelection, good.

Republican members of the House who have received at $500,000 from Lobbyists:

Rep. Dennis Hastert (R-IL): $926,454 (Luckily out of office now and he made $2 million in land deals)

Rep. Jerry Lewis (R-CA): $819,754

Rep. John Boehner (R-OH): $734,868

Rep. Michael Oxley (R-OH): $711,494

Rep. Tom Davis (R-VA): $672,738

Rep. Roy Blunt (R-MO): $653,571

Rep. Don Young (R-AK): $652,448

Rep. Jim McCrery (R-LA): $641,271

Rep. Henry Bonilla (R-TX): $585,568

Rep. Dave Hobson (R-OH): $549,405

Rep. Harold Rogers (R-KY): $544,282

I have even more so called "Republicans acting like Democrats" if you like. :)

Of course, this could never be because they are merely Greedy and Republicans no? That perhaps political sides have nothing to do with it? :lol:

Last edited:
robert, yoiu are fucking retarded
:rolleyes:
none of that provesd anything you are trying to claim
btw, we are talking FISCAL policies, not campaign contributions, so do try to stay on topic although i know that is hard for you to do

robert, yoiu are fucking retarded
:rolleyes:
none of that provesd anything you are trying to claim
btw, we are talking FISCAL policies, not campaign contributions, so do try to stay on topic although i know that is hard for you to do

:lol: So angry you cannot even type correctly. :rofl:

Then you cry in your neg rep to me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We are talking about GREED, if you haven't noticed.

You haven't talked about fiscal policies as far as I can see.

So please, keep on crying. I could use some amusement. :D

By the way, using words like "retarded"? I can see you don't care whom you insult. Though for the record, I have an IQ well over 70 thanks.

Last edited:
And of course from earlier:

see, THIS post DESERVES a neg rep for being so fucking moronic

but bobby will cry like a baby if you give him neg rep and he will retaliate and neg rep you on a post that doesnt deserve it

Well lets see, I'm laughing at you. And I haven't negged you back, in fact I never neg you back. Despite the fact you've negged me at least 5 times. :lol:

I think you're describing yourself more then anyone.

And of course from earlier:

Well lets see, I'm laughing at you. And I haven't negged you back, in fact I never neg you back. Despite the fact you've negged me at least 5 times. :lol:

I think you're describing yourself more then anyone.
but you sure are crying about it
in TWO posts

:lol: So angry you cannot even type correctly. :rofl:

Then you cry in your neg rep to me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We are talking about GREED, if you haven't noticed.

You haven't talked about fiscal policies as far as I can see.

So please, keep on crying. I could use some amusement. :D

By the way, using words like "retarded"? I can see you don't care whom you insult. Though for the record, I have an IQ well over 70 thanks.
you are such a fucking LIAR

btw asshole, i have typos because i have BIG fingers

Last edited:
you are such a fucking LIAR

btw asshole, i have typos because i have BIG fingers

:lol: How am I a Liar?

And you're the one acting like a chicken with his head cut off. :lol:

I am a smartass, get your "insults" correct.

And wait? You only make typos because you have big fingers? :rofl:

Why not get a bigger keyboard? :rofl:

Last edited:
ok moron, you're a dumbass

:lol: Well thank you for going back on your claim of calling me a liar.

And I'm certainly not a dumbass. But it's nice to see how easy it is to get a rise out of you Dive. I know I've brought out the old Dive when you start using words like "Moron, Dumbass, and Sarge's favorite: Retard".

:lol: Well thank you for going back on your claim of calling me a liar.

And I'm certainly not a dumbass. But it's nice to see how easy it is to get a rise out of you Dive. I know I've brought out the old Dive when you start using words like "Moron, Dumbass, and Sarge's favorite: Retard".
you lied about me "crying" in the rep
there was none
you are just a stupoid punk that THINKS he knows something

you lied about me "crying" in the rep
there was none
you are just a stupoid punk that THINKS he knows something

I wasn't lying, you sounded like a crying crybaby.

And you spelled stupid wrong. :lol:

Stay Classy Dive. ;)

And actually, I know that I know something and that I can think. :D

again, a typo, asshole
fuck off

Hey, ever hear a little thing called spellchecking or reading what you type before you post? Obviously you haven't heard of either. :D

And once again, I am a smartass not a asshole. Know the difference. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back