Impeachment Witness Turley Claims Home, Professorship Threatened during Testimony

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Look at all those radical right wingers out there threatening a law professor that is not a Trump fan but actually goes by THECLAW....ROTFKMFAO
Tells you all you need to know about the intolerant party of INFANTICIDE mother fuckers!.... Free speech, especially when it is NOT THEIR FREE SPEECHViscnot to be Constitutionally protected!

------------

In an opinion article penned Thursday, George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley claimed that his home and office were flooded with “threatening messages and demands that I be fired from George Washington University” over opposing President Trump’s impeachment in congressional testimony Wednesday.

“I remained a tad naive in hoping that an academic discussion on the history and standards of it might offer a brief hiatus from hateful rhetoric on both sides,” Turley, who was called by Republicans as a witness in the House Judiciary Committee’s Wednesday impeachment hearing, wrote in The Hill. “ . . . My call for greater civility and dialogue may have been the least successful argument I made to the committee.”

The office of Christopher Alan Bracey, interim dean of George Washington Law School, did not respond to a request for comment on the threats against Turley.

During testimony, Turley — who clarified that he was not a Trump supporter — urged a measured and cautious approach to impeachment, warning of potential repercussions for future administrations if a less rigorous approach was followed.

“Will a slipshod impeachment make us less mad? Will it only give an invitation for the madness to follow every future administration? That is why this is wrong,” Turley said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...

Look at all those radical right wingers out there threatening a law professor that is not a Trump fan but actually goes by THECLAW....ROTFKMFAO
Tells you all you need to know about the intolerant party of INFANTICIDE mother fuckers!.... Free speech, especially when it is NOT THEIR FREE SPEECHViscnot to be Constitutionally protected!

------------

In an opinion article penned Thursday, George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley claimed that his home and office were flooded with “threatening messages and demands that I be fired from George Washington University” over opposing President Trump’s impeachment in congressional testimony Wednesday.

“I remained a tad naive in hoping that an academic discussion on the history and standards of it might offer a brief hiatus from hateful rhetoric on both sides,” Turley, who was called by Republicans as a witness in the House Judiciary Committee’s Wednesday impeachment hearing, wrote in The Hill. “ . . . My call for greater civility and dialogue may have been the least successful argument I made to the committee.”

The office of Christopher Alan Bracey, interim dean of George Washington Law School, did not respond to a request for comment on the threats against Turley.

During testimony, Turley — who clarified that he was not a Trump supporter — urged a measured and cautious approach to impeachment, warning of potential repercussions for future administrations if a less rigorous approach was followed.

“Will a slipshod impeachment make us less mad? Will it only give an invitation for the madness to follow every future administration? That is why this is wrong,” Turley said.

I'd LIKE to say I'm surprised, but I'm NOT. The lunacy from the Left continues............

That smug bastard had exactly the opposite opinion when they were trying to impeach Clinton for a blowjob. He should lose his fucking job unless he is actually teaching a course on how to be sleazy hired gun for the guilty.

That smug bastard had exactly the opposite opinion when they were trying to impeach Clinton for a blowjob. He should lose his fucking job unless he is actually teaching a course on how to be sleazy hired gun for the guilty.

WTF do you think lawyers do for a living? They "uphold the will of their client". They work for the ones paying them.
There is nothing sleazy about lawyering, being a "hired gun" is the job.

Last edited:
This was entirely predictable. The Left cannot stand a reasoned presentation of fact that contradicts their brainwashing. Turley represents centrists who are open minded and reasonable, many of whom don't support Trump but who recognize that the Democrats' impeachment drive is baseless and harmful.

WTF do you think lawyers do for a living? They "uphold the will of their client". They work for the ones paying them. There is nothing sleazy about lawyering, its the job.
I think if a man is appearing before congress as a constitutional scholar he should answer the same question in the same way both times.

------------

I'd LIKE to say I'm surprised, but I'm NOT. The lunacy from the Left continues............
It wont stop until the Coup Plotters are sent to Gitmo Levenworth and the gallows and Soros is RICOed

They impeached clinton for lying under oath you lying mother fucking bastard....Cunton should have been fucking you in your ass...you'd like it, have him pull out and drop his load in your mouth!

They impeached clinton for lying under oath you lying mother fucking bastard....Cunton should have been fucking you in your ass...you'd like it, have him pull out and drop his load in your mouth!
Eat a bag of dicks you foul-mouthed simpleton.

This was entirely predictable. The Left cannot stand a reasoned presentation of fact that contradicts their brainwashing. Turley represents centrists who are open minded and reasonable, many of whom don't support Trump but who recognize that the Democrats' impeachment drive is baseless and harmful.

Ditto!
I hope that sane Independent voters are paying attention to this!!

Trig-gerred! :abgg2q.jpg:

I can't you already ate them all...lying pussy!

Possibly because no one ever impeached Clinton over a blow job.

Clinton actually committed a crime. He actually perjured himself. With Trump everything is made up. The evidence against him is opinion and layers of hearsay. In some cases it was six layers of I heard it from someone.

With supporters like you Trump does not need enemies to destroy him..

------------

Infanticide. That’s funny!

Where’s the police reports?

More delusion from a coward loser....and who you got as a candidate?...103 clowns tharvwantvtobraisevyour tax, take away your 2nd amendment rights and bring in illegal invaders to rape your wife and daughter while beating and robbing you of whatever you have?

Fuck you scum, EVERYONE KNOWS what pieces of shit the left is!

------------

Infanticide. That’s funny!

Where’s the police reports?
Why would there be police reports. Infanticide is legal. That killing babies is legal for the baby killers to do doesn't change the act itself.

More delusion from a coward loser....and who you got as a candidate?...103 clowns tharvwantvtobraisevyour tax, take away your 2nd amendment rights and bring in illegal invaders to rape your wife and daughter while beating and robbing you of whatever you have?

Turn down the rage a few notches. Wouldn't want you to have a stroke or something.

Turn down the rage a few notches. Wouldn't want you to have a stroke of something.
ROTFLMFAO....RAGE? I LIKE TO YELL AT DUMBFUCKS!

Forum List

Back