Impeachment Witness Turley Claims Home, Professorship Threatened during Testimony

Eat a bag of dicks you foul-mouthed simpleton.
I can't you already ate them all...lying pussy!
With supporters like you Trump does not need enemies to destroy him..
More delusion from a coward loser....and who you got as a candidate?...103 clowns tharvwantvtobraisevyour tax, take away your 2nd amendment rights and bring in illegal invaders to rape your wife and daughter while beating and robbing you of whatever you have?

Fuck you scum, EVERYONE KNOWS what pieces of shit the left is!
Turn down the rage a few notches. Wouldn't want you to have a stroke of something.
ROTFLMFAO....RAGE? I LIKE TO YELL AT DUMBFUCKS!
On second thought................come on stroke!!!! Get that rage really rolling! Ronald Reagan was gay! Trickle down doesn't work! The civil war was over slavery!

I can't you already ate them all...lying pussy!
With supporters like you Trump does not need enemies to destroy him..
More delusion from a coward loser....and who you got as a candidate?...103 clowns tharvwantvtobraisevyour tax, take away your 2nd amendment rights and bring in illegal invaders to rape your wife and daughter while beating and robbing you of whatever you have?

Fuck you scum, EVERYONE KNOWS what pieces of shit the left is!
Turn down the rage a few notches. Wouldn't want you to have a stroke of something.
ROTFLMFAO....RAGE? I LIKE TO YELL AT DUMBFUCKS!
On second thought................come on stroke!!!! Get that rage really rolling! Ronald Reagan was gay! Trickle down doesn't work! The civil war was over slavery!
And the Obomanation was getting blow jobs from you!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Forum List

Back