Impeachment Trial... Questions phase

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
What are your thoughts about how the questions phase of the impeachment trial is going?

5 questions in and it looks like the Dems are owning the Reps. They called out a blatant lie that Trump tweeted when he claimed the Dems never asked Bolton to testify. Then they used videos of the White House lawyers complaining about lack of facts and lack of first hand witnesses to show their hypocrisy for wanting to block Bolton from talking. Pathetic

WH needs to step it up, they are snoozing

:abgg2q.jpg:
Best Line of the day came from Hakeem Bin What’s His Name:

When asked why The House did not challenge The President on his assertions of Executive Privilege!

We didn’t challenge executive privilege because the President never exerted executive privilege!”

LMAO!

These people are both stupid, dishonest, desperate and despicable!

Then this Hitler Demings bitch tries to explain why Obama made Ukraine give up its nuclear arsenal right before Obama gave Putin a wink and a nod to take over Crimea and invade Ukraine.

We told Ukraine if they gave up their missiles we’d defend them!

Only you didn’t! You let Putin take over Crimea, and let him invade Ukraine and then you sent them blankets hugs and prayers, and then turned your backs on them while you tried to spend your money instead on keeping an Anti-Corruption Government from being elected in The Ukraine.

Last edited:
Typical of these types of government sponsored show trials...

All circus, no bread.

Wake me up when we get to the part about "After much contemplation, self reflection and careful examination of the facts Republican Senators have decided to vote for the conclusion that they had reached before the trial even started".

5 questions in and it looks like the Dems are owning the Reps. They called out a blatant lie that Trump tweeted when he claimed the Dems never asked Bolton to testify. Then they used videos of the White House lawyers complaining about lack of facts and lack of first hand witnesses to show their hypocrisy for wanting to block Bolton from talking. Pathetic

It goes through a process and schiff never amended it .. are you not Listening?

When asked why The House did not challenge The President on his assertions of Executive Privilege!

We didn’t challenge executive privilege because the President never exerted executive privilege!”

LMAO!

Then this Hitler Demings bitch tries to explain why Obama made Ukraine give up its nuclear arsenal right before Obama gave Putin a wink and a nod to take over Crimea and invade Ukraine.

They didn't, dope. Trump's legal team made up excuses for them not to comply with subpoenas. EP was not one of them.

If I was a Senator I would ask this question of the Democrat filth:

Trump wrote the book "The Art of the Deal". He knows how to negotiate.

If Trump tried to pressure the Ukrainians into investigating Hunter Biden then why wasn't it done and how come the Ukrainians still got their money?

Democrats look Retarded,, “the aid made it but Ukraine is our friend”.. lol Huh???

it took them 5 mins to figure out who was going to answer a easy question lol

LMAO!

We told Ukraine if they gave yo their missiles we’d defend them!

Only you didn’t, you sent them blankets hugs and prayers, and then turned your backs on them while you tried to spend your money instead on keeping an Anti-Corruption Government from being elected.

Yeah he got pwned on that one.

I really like when Schiff stated that Bolton wasn't subpoenaed because his lawyer would sue to keep that from happening, and it could lengthen the impeachment by years.

I thought he wanted the facts?

If Trump tried to pressure the Ukrainians into investigating Hunter Biden then why wasn't it done and how come the Ukrainians still got their money?

Because the whistleblower dropped the dime on his play.

I am not responding to your post because you never posted anything to respond to.

You have to vote for it to see what’s in it.

You can keep your doctor.

Hey Ukraine, if you give up your missiles, and Putin Invades you, we will send you blankets!

The last statement is the only true statement in my Non Reply to a post you never posted.

LMAO!

They didn't, dope. Trump's legal team made up excuses for them not to comply with subpoenas. EP was not one of them.

LMAO!

That’s not true it’s a process, democrats never followed up they showed the paper work

Because the whistleblower dropped the dime on his play.

I always love you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats resposonding. It always shows your ignorance.

The Ukrainians got their money before the "whistleblower" (i.e. Democrat Dirty Tricks Operative) tried to undermine our Republic.

LMAO!

That’s not true it’s a process, democrats never followed up they showed the paper work

Derp... I just watched the Trump team answer. EP was not mentioned.

Why there never was any paperwork that you have in your hand.

Why it never happened.

It’s an allusion, and a figment of your imagination.

Your eyes are getting very heavy, you are sleepy, believe my words!

LMAO!

I am not responding to your post because you never posted anything to respond to.

You have to vote for it to see what’s in it.

You can keep your doctor.

Hey Ukraine, if you give up your missiles, and Putin Invades you, we will send you blankets!

The last statement is the only true statement in my Non Reply to a post you never posted.

LMAO!

Did you not just watch the answer from the Trump team? EP was not cited.

Forum List

Back