Impeachment resolution against Rosenstein introduced!

I agree! Jason Chavez is on Fox explains why Rosenstein should have recused himself and his refusal to give Congress the documents!

They loved him when he signed the letter to fire Comey.

Do it now , before the elections. Don't be shy. Show us what them freaks are made of.

Go ahead and you will have a fricking war on your hands. Jordan and Meadows are such losers. Go ahead. Go right ahead. You guys eat your own.

I bet you'd eat your kid like Mary did in Josephus if hungry enough. Roasted it and ate it.
Well obviously they are planning on it. I would love to see the leftists stand up for that piece of shit Rosenstein.

Darn right I will, even if he is a Republican. A much more honorable, but then again, you don't like moral men in Washington do you.

Look at who you voted for.

Go ahead and you will have a fricking war on your hands. Jordan and Meadows are such losers. Go ahead. Go right ahead. You guys eat your own.

I bet you'd eat your kid like Mary did in Josephus if hungry enough. Roasted it and ate it.
Well obviously they are planning on it. I would love to see the leftists stand up for that piece of shit Rosenstein.

What makes him a piece of shit? Oh he is pro the investigation on crooked Trump.

I am sick of what is going on in Washington. Eat your own. give him a good roasting, do it before the election. It will be good for the Dems.

Trump pulled a girl's pigtails and pinched her butt in kindergarten.

Queue the outrage. :aargh:

Darn right I will, even if he is a Republican. A much more honorable, but then again, you don't like moral men in Washington do you.

The fact you think Clinton is moral or honorable his hilarious. Rosenstein refuses to do his job so he needs to go.

What makes him a piece of shit? Oh he is pro the investigation on crooked Trump.

Really? "Crooked Trump"?

SMH

Hilarious!

Who do you think will get impeached first?

Him or Don the Con?

The fact you think Clinton is moral or honorable his hilarious. Rosenstein refuses to do his job so he needs to go.

Bringing up Clinton now. This is about Jordan and meadows, two that have been after Clinton and came up empty handed. They tried since 2013 and notta. Nothing. Clinton is innocent compared to Trump and Rosenstein is an angle compared to Trump.

Maybe you can chomp on a leg when you watch him roasted.

Hilarious!

Him or Don the Con?

We will never get the vote to impeach the Don, unless some of the GOP turn into moral people, and they won't. We need to vote him out. Then indict the hell out of him.

Hilarious!

Him or Don the Con?

We will never get the vote to impeach the Don, unless some of the GOP turn into moral people, and they won't. We need to vote him out. Then indict the hell out of him.

For what, not giving you what you thought you wanted? It doesn't work like that. Not at all.

Rather stupid on their part. Basically an admission of guilt if you ask me.
Given you are a leftist TDS nutcase .........that is understandable...........as you now look for gifts of Vodka given to Trump Towers........from a leftist court of Maryland.............

Color me shocked.................Drop the hammer on them..........
Try to post something that makes sense next time.

Forum List

Back