Impeachment resolution against Rosenstein introduced!

Rather stupid on their part. Basically an admission of guilt if you ask me.
Did anybody here ask you? Okay, then...
Is this not a public forum? Are you saying you want an echo chamber? Is all you want to do reinforce your confirmation bias? Are you afraid of things that challenge your worldview? Did you know that a huge sign of insecurity?

Nah, I'm here to slap leftists just like you around, catmouse.

That being said, unless this impeachment thing drags on until after November, or they know some legal trickery.

Getting 67% of the Senate to vote for impeachment is a hard row to hoe at this time.

No problem with the house voting to impeach Rosenstein, he's a corrupt slug. Making it stick with 67% of the body politic that is the Senate?

iu

Is this not a public forum? Are you saying you want an echo chamber? Is all you want to do reinforce your confirmation bias? Are you afraid of things that challenge your worldview? Did you know that a huge sign of insecurity?

That being said, unless this impeachment thing drags on until after November, or they know some legal trickery.

Getting 67% of the Senate to vote for impeachment is a hard row to hoe at this time.

No problem with the house voting to impeach Rosenstein, he's a corrupt slug. Making it stick with 67% of the body politic that is the Senate?

iu
He's a republican, hand picked by Cheeto Jesus. Are you saying he wasn't a good choice?

iu
He's a republican, hand picked by Cheeto Jesus. Are you saying he wasn't a good choice?

Yes. I don't see party lines, I see right and wrong.

Its hard for me at first to try and understand why the leftists here want a wrong doer to stay in office but then I remember these are the same people who voted for Hillary Clinton so.

Hilarious!

Who do you think will get impeached first?

Him or Don the Con?

We will never get the vote to impeach the Don, unless some of the GOP turn into moral people, and they won't. We need to vote him out. Then indict the hell out of him.

For what, not giving you what you thought you wanted? It doesn't work like that. Not at all.

We need 2/3 vote to impeach him, and even if we take the house and a few in the senate we will not have enough. When he leaves office, he is just another citizen and well no one is above the law, unless they have the house and senate backing them.

The Trumpites are bit as bad as the McCarthyites.

Jordan and Meadows must be worried about re-election and are blazing the fire under their base.

Is Louie Gohmert part of this impeachment group?

Jordan and Meadows must be worried about re-election and are blazing the fire under their base.

Oh I'm sure and Gaetz , mostly members of the Freedom Caucus.

The fringe element of the Freedom Caucus are firing blanks.

Sessions backs him, Ryan won't go within a mile of the impeachment resolution.

The noose draws tighter on Trump and his corrupt political supporters.
The noose draws tighter on the corrupt DOJ, FBI and Hillary deep state!
The elections will tell the tale.

Ryan and Sessions pooh poohed these ninnies' efforts to impeach.

That's just common sense. Sure, it'd sail through the House, but in no way would they get 2/3 of the Senate with the partisans in there now.

No sense in wasting time and taxpayer dollars..

Gohmert's a real American. I ain't figured out what you are yet.

Given you are a leftist TDS nutcase .........that is understandable...........as you now look for gifts of Vodka given to Trump Towers........from a leftist court of Maryland.............

Color me shocked.................Drop the hammer on them..........
Try to post something that makes sense next time.
Oversight................Congress over executive............means they can request and order information in that aspect..........it is NOT A MAY I SCENARIO.........

We are a REPUBLIC................Congress has that authority...............and the DOJ and Federal agencies don't have the authority to say NO.

The noose draws tighter on Trump and his corrupt political supporters.
The noose draws tighter on the corrupt DOJ, FBI and Hillary deep state!
The elections will tell the tale.

Ryan and Sessions pooh poohed these ninnies' efforts to impeach.

That's just common sense. Sure, it'd sail through the House, but in no way would they get 2/3 of the Senate with the partisans in there now.

No sense in wasting time and taxpayer dollars..
Ethically it's the proper way to go forward to hold them accountable.

Politically ..........can't be won as those in office no longer care about the abuses of Gov't.

Snowball in hell chance to actually impeach.............

The fringe element of the Freedom Caucus are firing blanks.

Sessions backs him, Ryan won't go within a mile of the impeachment resolution.
Given you are a leftist TDS nutcase .........that is understandable...........as you now look for gifts of Vodka given to Trump Towers........from a leftist court of Maryland.............

Color me shocked.................Drop the hammer on them..........
Try to post something that makes sense next time.
Oversight................Congress over executive............means they can request and order information in that aspect..........it is NOT A MAY I SCENARIO.........

We are a REPUBLIC................Congress has that authority...............and the DOJ and Federal agencies don't have the authority to say NO.
Well posted "Big Bird". The Fibs have a big head they got from their own opinion of who they think they are. We Elected, the people we elect are to carry out their duties or we fire them and it is the case that NO is not a option.

Congress has oversight but not the authority to investigate an ongoing judicial investigation until the latter is over.

DAG Rosenstein’s Impeachment Articles Filed

The Speaker hasn’t acted on it yet so it doesn’t have an H.R. number so I can’t find it on Bills and Resolutions -- GovTrack.us But I will keep an eye on it to see just what happens.

"Multiple times we’ve caught DOJ officials hiding information from Congress, withholding relevant documents, or even outright ignoring Congressional subpoenas—and now we have evidence that Mr. Rosenstein signed off on a document using unverified political opposition research as a cornerstone of a FISA application to spy on an American citizen working for the Trump campaign," Meadows' statement continued.

You can read the actual articles of impeachment @ BREAKING: House Republicans File Resolution To Impeach Rosenstein

Congressional August “vacation” to start Friday (July 27) and they won’t come back until September. Wouldn’t it be great to have a work schedule like they do?

Forum List

Back