Impeachment resolution against Rosenstein introduced!

I agree! Jason Chavez is on Fox explains why Rosenstein should have recused himself and his refusal to give Congress the documents!

Congress is the oversight of these orgs...........when they refuse to hand over evidence they in effect are saying we deny your right of oversight........I agree..........

About Damned Time.

Rather stupid on their part. Basically an admission of guilt if you ask me.

Rather stupid on their part. Basically an admission of guilt if you ask me.
Given you are a leftist TDS nutcase .........that is understandable...........as you now look for gifts of Vodka given to Trump Towers........from a leftist court of Maryland.............

Color me shocked.................Drop the hammer on them..........

I predict this will go nowhere and these Republicans will just look like asses when it is all said and done.

Same shit, different day.

Why can't they impeach or fire Herr Mueller instead?...
8bced54e043730aa7a3752004caba467e0ca5283v2_128.jpg

Rosenstein now has cause to investigage Jordan and Meadows for politically corrupting their office with false charges for impeachment.

The noose draws tighter on Trump and his corrupt political supporters.

Such an investigation will allow the DOJ to go threw their bank accounts, looking for Trump, Russian, or other monies.

Rosenstein now has cause to investigage Jordan and Meadows for politically corrupting their office with false charges for impeachment.

The noose draws tighter on Trump and his corrupt political supporters.
Yawn..........more one liners from the Fakey...........And yet again............what does this have to do with Russia............did they give him some Vodka or something.
:iyfyus.jpg:

:5_1_12024: happy, happy dance

Rosenstein now has carte blanche to go looking. :ack-1::ack-1:
Tell me when he finds that Trump stole Milk money in KindyGarden............then I'll be impressed...........new story ........girl who went to KindyGarden with Trump confessed Trump took her milk money......

Brought to you by CNN..........Collusion News Network.

Go ahead and you will have a fricking war on your hands. Jordan and Meadows are such losers. Go ahead. Go right ahead. You guys eat your own.

I bet you'd eat your kid like Mary did in Josephus if hungry enough. Roasted it and ate it.
Well obviously they are planning on it. I would love to see the leftists stand up for that piece of shit Rosenstein.

Forum List

Back