Impeachment Inquiry asks James Biden Where Hunters China Gifted Diamond Is --- Says Hunter Gave It Him To Get Appraised But Instead, He Threw It Away

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Threw it away? Sure you did. That way you didn’t have to pay taxes on it’. C'mon, Man!

51067413-0-image-a-9_1638115398160.jpg

Hunter bribed to spread Chinese influence w/ 3 carat diamond and $10 million per year.

What does this have to do with Joe Biden?

Sooner or later this “Impeachment Inquiry” will have to get there
~~~~~~
  • James insisted that his brother had never benefitted or know about his work with CEFC or Americore
  • He went on: 'I never asked my brother to take any official action on behalf of me, my business associates, or anyone else'
  • But he told investigators that Hunter was given a diamond from top officials at Chinese energy company CEFC while his father was vice president
  • James also admitted there there was no loan documentation for the funds he provided his president brother
  • READ MORE: James Biden insists there was nothing wrong with brother Joe loaning him $200,000
Commentary:
One would have to really have to be a fool to believe that James Biden or anyone would throw away a diamond worth $2 million.
No one throws out a diamond, particularly when it has been sent from CPP. You must send it back via certified mail with signature required, otherwise you've accepted the offered bribe.
Why would you throw away a diamond unless you were worried possession of it would come back to haunt you? Why would you give somebody a loan for $200,000 with no interest and no paperwork for it? The noose around the Biden's necks is getting tighter.
To believe that James Biden didn't perjure himself before Congress is a step beyond belief.
Believing Jim Biden's statement is to affirm that Pig do fly at night.

1708636060132.png

A report on Hunter Biden's laptop lists the diamond as a 'round brilliant' of Grade F with prime VS2 clarity and an 'excellent' cut.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back