Impeaching Obama

How about we impeach the President, every Senator and every member of the House of Representatives and start all over again?

However, the only grounds I can think of that might fit are Gross Incompetency.

Immie

I suppose taking them all out back and shooting them would be wrong, eh? :(

Yes it would.

It would also be too good for them. I think they should be forced into jobs at McDonald's or Walmart and made to live off those wages until they are too old to walk.

Immie

Why would you want to ruin to perfectly good businesses??? Who would still go to McDonald's with Pelosi behind the counter???? Can you imagine the decline at Wal-mart if Rangel and Grayson were the greeters???? Both companies would go out of business.

Not to mention that most probably wouldn't pass the background check at Wal-mart

I suppose taking them all out back and shooting them would be wrong, eh? :(

Yes it would.

It would also be too good for them. I think they should be forced into jobs at McDonald's or Walmart and made to live off those wages until they are too old to walk.

Immie

Why would you want to ruin to perfectly good businesses??? Who would still go to McDonald's with Pelosi behind the counter???? Can you imagine the decline at Wal-mart if Rangel and Grayson were the greeters???? Both companies would go out of business.

You have a point... I guess the better alternative would be to make them live off of Welfare wages for the rest of their lives. After all, they are already taking from the American People for no work... we'll just cut their take and save the government a fortune!

Immie

He probably fears Richard Simmon's charitable tendencies toward other humans. It's a common fear in neocomms.

I am entirely secure in my manhood, thanks for your concern. I'm not the one afraid of Richard Simmons. ;)

Diveturd and friends motto - "if it isn't GOP it's not for me"

The White House Should Just Laugh at Fox News. It's A Comedy Show, Isn't It?

In the past few months, Fox News' critical coverage of the Obama administration has been the subject of scornful scrutiny by left-leaning pundits and political satirists. But now the White House appears to be willing to get dirt on its own hands, jumping into the fray by blasting the network's "disregard for facts" in a post on the official White House blog.

Jayboy Canukstain's Motto - "If it's on a leftist hack site it MUST be true! They wouldn't lie to me."

well why don't you point out a printed lie from one of my links so we can have an example of one of these lies?

Jayboy Canukstain's Motto - "If it's on a leftist hack site it MUST be true! They wouldn't lie to me."

well why don't you point out a printed lie from one of my links so we can have an example of one of these lies?

Are you implying that the blatant leftwing hack sites that you source are bastions of truth?

Or, are you unable to determine this from your "inside of 0bama's rectal cavity" vantage point?

Forum List

Back