Impeaching Obama

those are some very original laughy faces and clappy hands.....you are creating art here.

so Namvet how many times have you rep. blown House and visa-versa?

about 10 trillion. as much as that shit paper for your fuckin' mouth

unlike you I use toilet paper and you can to....the next time you leave the trailer park for supplies get the key for the toilet in the 7-11 and fill your overalls with some wipe.

about 10 trillion. as much as that shit paper for your fuckin' mouth

unlike you I use toilet paper and you can to....the next time you leave the trailer park for supplies get the key for the toilet in the 7-11 and fill your overalls with some wipe.

how.........................ordinary

I know that wiping ones ass is considered ordinary to a patron of the arts such as yourself but you should try it.....you might feel inspired to clean the trailer or climb off your sister long enuf to create an original work of art other than the contributing to the stains on your wallpaper.

How about we impeach the President, every Senator and every member of the House of Representatives and start all over again?

However, the only grounds I can think of that might fit are Gross Incompetency.

Immie

Not provable. What is incompetence to some is hardly the legal definition. Just because you think he's approached the economy, health care, or something else in a manner not befitting your own ideals isn't an impeachable offense.

You can read some snippets from historic impeachment attempts here and see how difficult the allegations for an empeachable offense are to prove, even when there weren't as many checks and balances.
http://www.cftech.com/BrainBank/SPECIALREPORTS/impeachment.html#anchor858602

The House may do what they did to Clinton, but it takes the Senate to actually remove a president from office, and they will not do it.

One more warning to those who think this is would give a boost to the GOP: Clinton's favorability actually went up, and stayed up, following the impeachment circus, with a majority of the country believing that the Republicans were simply out for blood and revenge. It did more damage to the GOP than improved its credibility.

Has Jay Canuk Ever Had an Original Thought?
Excerpt:
Is he a link-bot or is there a real asshat behind the screen name? That's what many posters are asking themselves as they read his cut and pasted bullshit from leftist hack sites like HuffyPuffy and UnthinkingProgress. Occasionally he will "break stride" and post a bandwidth-stolen image from one of the same leftist hack sites, but this is still an action that could be produced by a list-bot. "I think I sawed him oncet. [sic]", said MoonSunStar Jones, a liberal from Benandjerry, Vermont. She mentioned that "it may have just been another alien with an anal probe" that she believes visits her once a week. Calls to Jay Canuk's registered address go unanswered, but the subscriptions to Leftist Hack Weakly that appear regularly on his doorstep are never there long.

My my, what a clever way to throw a tantrum!

how.........................ordinary

I know that wiping ones ass is considered ordinary to a patron of the arts such as yourself but you should try it.....you might feel inspired to clean the trailer or climb off your sister long enuf to create an original work of art other than the contributing to the stains on your wallpaper.
How's that pre-chewing your toothless canadian mothers Gummy bears with those two teeth you have left treatin' ya', EH, Jay Cantgetfucked?

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Inspection - You Can’t Win, Mr. President[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Let’s consider a side issue here: racism. You have said this isn’t about racism. I agree. Though I have no doubt that racism is alive in America, and that racists are being pushed in a dangerous direction by certain pundits and pols, I doubt those doing the actual pushing are doing it because they are racists. No, Mr. President, the truth is far darker, more vicious and perhaps even more evil than that. So what is it about? More than anything it’s about a party and a small, loudmouth, squeaky wheel movement, whose leaders and pundits have intentionally left civility, civilized and rational behavior behind. To them winning is the only thing; winning being defined only as monopolizing and controlling the national discourse. And the extreme Right does that very, very well. If using racists works against their chosen target, that’s what they will do. If claiming to be the victims of racism serves their purpose they will suddenly insist they are victims too.
source? liberaltopia saloon

yeah, really unbiased source there
:rolleyes:

[SIZE=+1]Inspection - You Can’t Win, Mr. President[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Let’s consider a side issue here: racism. You have said this isn’t about racism. I agree. Though I have no doubt that racism is alive in America, and that racists are being pushed in a dangerous direction by certain pundits and pols, I doubt those doing the actual pushing are doing it because they are racists. No, Mr. President, the truth is far darker, more vicious and perhaps even more evil than that. So what is it about? More than anything it’s about a party and a small, loudmouth, squeaky wheel movement, whose leaders and pundits have intentionally left civility, civilized and rational behavior behind. To them winning is the only thing; winning being defined only as monopolizing and controlling the national discourse. And the extreme Right does that very, very well. If using racists works against their chosen target, that’s what they will do. If claiming to be the victims of racism serves their purpose they will suddenly insist they are victims too.
source? liberaltopia saloon

yeah, really unbiased source there
:rolleyes:

sometimes when we hate the message we attack the messenger.

Forum List

Back