Impeach Obama?

Pond scum, you ever LOOK at the news headlines on Drudge, MSM, or any other news source, and decide to do just a little research with such organizations as the Congressional Budget office, or any other such organization, perhaps MarketWatch, Business Insider, Bloomberg, or the like for financial evaluations?....No, I know you haven't because you'd get bitch slapped silly by THE TRUTH, and the financial numbers shown. You DRONES are so easy to spot and have absolutely NO BALLS to pick just ONE topic, and discuss it, and you know why?....Because you constantly look like the floundering subversives that only want to ruin this once magnificent country! I shall continue to monitor your useless postings to slap you down, like the rabid dog you are, whenever I feel YOUR entertainment value here is waning! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You just admitted to being a stalker! :lmao:

If you believe for one second that I am in the least bit concerned that you are going to start stalking my posts then the only person you are deluding is yourself. But that is probably your SOP so that isn't a biggie either.

The internet is littered with AWG's like you with serious anger management shortcomings and you are becoming increasingly irrelevant as the nation moves beyond your mindless fearmongering drivel. Unfortunately for immature regressives of your ilk I am an adult who is more than capable of handling whatever you want to throw in my direction. There is nothing that I haven't seen before and cannot deal with.

So your stalking threats are duly noted for the record and will be used against you when the appropriate action needs to be meted out. Have a nice day.

If that's what you want to call it, fine with me, I call it looking specifically for your lies and bullshit, and calling you out on them, as it seems you can't handle the TRUTH, and I want you to go and report this! Like a fucking crybaby subversive would when he continually gets slapped down! It is now duly noted what you're a coward when it comes to debate where you get your ass kicked! I don't want you to have a nice day! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Ironic coming from someone who is gullible enough to swallow RW media disinformation and asks for more! Nothing you could ever do would spoil my day because you don't have that ability. However to your credit you do seem very adept at kicking yourself in the nuts. I guess you must enjoy that kind of abuse. It must go with the territory of anger and self loathing that you appear to wallow in. Well if that is what floats your boat have a nice day anyway. :badgrin:

You just admitted to being a stalker! :lmao:

If you believe for one second that I am in the least bit concerned that you are going to start stalking my posts then the only person you are deluding is yourself. But that is probably your SOP so that isn't a biggie either.

The internet is littered with AWG's like you with serious anger management shortcomings and you are becoming increasingly irrelevant as the nation moves beyond your mindless fearmongering drivel. Unfortunately for immature regressives of your ilk I am an adult who is more than capable of handling whatever you want to throw in my direction. There is nothing that I haven't seen before and cannot deal with.

So your stalking threats are duly noted for the record and will be used against you when the appropriate action needs to be meted out. Have a nice day.

If that's what you want to call it, fine with me, I call it looking specifically for your lies and bullshit, and calling you out on them, as it seems you can't handle the TRUTH, and I want you to go and report this! Like a fucking crybaby subversive would when he continually gets slapped down! It is now duly noted what you're a coward when it comes to debate where you get your ass kicked! I don't want you to have a nice day! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Ironic coming from someone who is gullible enough to swallow RW media disinformation and asks for more! Nothing you could ever do would spoil my day because you don't have that ability. However to your credit you do seem very adept at kicking yourself in the nuts. I guess you must enjoy that kind of abuse. It must go with the territory of anger and self loathing that you appear to wallow in. Well if that is what floats your boat have a nice day anyway. :badgrin:

Naw, I just like annoying you subversives when I kick you in your ***** with the truth. Unfortunately, there isn't a man amongst all of you, to even debate a subject without the gratuitous, "I WON YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, or the ever popular, YOU SPELLED A WORD WRONG!" But I'll STALK YOUR DUMB ASS, simply because it's fun, and so easy to bitch slap you commie lovers when you lie, as YOU so consistently do.... Now go play Rep Stakes, Stathisfuckingname is, is gaining on your telephone number Rep count! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Naw, I just like annoying you subversives when I kick you in your ***** with the truth. Unfortunately, there isn't a man amongst all of you, to even debate a subject without the gratuitous, "I WON YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, or the ever popular, YOU SPELLED A WORD WRONG!" But I'll STALK YOUR DUMB ASS, simply because it's fun, and so easy to bitch slap you commie lovers when you lie, as YOU so consistently do.... Now go play Rep Stakes, Stathisfuckingname is, is gaining on your telephone number Rep count! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Do you ever actually concentrate on the OP, or were you sent here as a LW plant to make the Right look really, really shitty? Cuz yer doing a good job of it.

Hmmmmm.....

Now, the OP is:

Impeach Obama?

Rabbi says: no.
For once, I agree with him.

Wonders do happen.

Do you ever actually concentrate on the OP, or were you sent here as a LW plant to make the Right look really, really shitty? Cuz yer doing a good job of it.

Hmmmmm.....

Now, the OP is:

Impeach Obama?

Wonders do happen.

The OP says 'no' for the wrong reason.

He opposes impeachment because he fears it would negatively impact upon republicans, not because impeachment is completely unwarranted and without merit.

Hmmmmm.....

Now, the OP is:

Impeach Obama?

Wonders do happen.

He opposes impeachment because he fears it would negatively impact upon republicans, not because impeachment is completely unwarranted and without merit.

I only agree with his "no", not with his argument for "why", just to clarify. I believe that impeachment is unwarranted and absolutely without merit.

Personally I believe that an impeachment would be a political exercise in futility that will only result in Obama leaving office at the end of his 2nd term with an approval rating in the 50's or 60's.

You're mixing apples and oranges. As for it being an "exercise in futility," I made the same point. As for the investigations, he impeded them by abusing his power. He's guilty. As for your claim that impeachment would make him popular, that's ridiculous. The Republicans would plummet, but there would be no upswing for him. That's a baseless claim. People are not as stupid about him as you imagine, they just don't want to deal with it.

Personally I believe that an impeachment would be a political exercise in futility that will only result in Obama leaving office at the end of his 2nd term with an approval rating in the 50's or 60's.

You're mixing apples and oranges. As for it being an "exercise in futility," I made the same point. As for the investigations, he impeded them by abusing his power. He's guilty. As for your claim that impeachment would make him popular, that's ridiculous. The Republicans would plummet, but there would be no upswing for him. That's a baseless claim. People are not as stupid about him as you imagine, they just don't want to deal with it.

Oh, are you a judge? Really?

Exactly what is Obama guilty of? What are the EXACT charges? Where have they been filed?

Please do enlighten us.

This is most amusing. The butthurt and bellyaching is the best free-entertainment I have enjoyed in years.

Let me introduce you to the concept of a "message board." We come here to discuss politics and state our opinions. This isn't a court of law, and no one thinks that our making a statement is convicting anyone of a crime.

To learn more go here, Google and type in "definition message board."

As for the rest of your hypocritical crap as you post your own opinion everywhere, go fuck yourself and come back when you're ready to stop being a dick and ask a real question.

Let me introduce you to the concept of a "message board." We come here to discuss politics and state our opinions. This isn't a court of law, and no one thinks that our making a statement is convicting anyone of a crime.

To learn more go here, Google and type in "definition message board."

As for the rest of your hypocritical crap as you post your own opinion everywhere, go fuck yourself and come back when you're ready to stop being a dick and ask a real question.

So, in other words, you got nothing. Typical extreme-butthurt-Rightie. Ok, understood. :rofl:

I put you on ignore on my third day here, after you negged me already in my second day. Your response reminded my why.

So, let me introduce you to the concept of a OP. Like this one:

Impeach Obama?

The writer of the OP does not advocate for impeaching our President. I agree with him, but not with his reasons for "why".

If you are gonna make a point, you might want to consider not being so intellectually lazy (which I expect from extreme Righties, btw), but rather, you could surprise us and get off your ass and actually contribute some information. But that's just a suggestion, you know...

This President has sold the American People out. But like i said, i'm not surprised. I've known he's an Anti-American Globalist asshole all along. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. So of course he should be Impeached. But it won't likely happen. Republicans just don't have the stomach for it.

The Republicans will have the power back someday. And they're gonna enjoy this kind of corrupt rogue power as well. The precedents have been set. The rule of law is dead. The Republicans enjoy absolute power just as much as the Democrats do. Their time will come again. So they have no interest in changing things. Sadly i have to say, much darker times are ahead for this Nation. This Welfare/Warfare State is destined for collapse. So all i can say is, be prepared to protect yourself and your family. Don't worry about the ridicule and scorn. Just quietly & calmly get prepared. That's all one can do at this point. Good luck and God Bless.

Last edited:

Please cite the exact act of treason, bribery or high crime and misdemeanor President Obama has committed that would require him to be impeached.

If you are gonna make a point, you might want to consider not being so intellectually lazy (which I expect from extreme Righties, btw), but rather, you could surprise us and get off your ass and actually contribute some information. But that's just a suggestion, you know...

Intellectually lazy? You obviously don't read my posts.

However, I won't waste my time with someone who starts their rant informing me that having an opinion on a message board, something you do ALL THE TIME, means I think I'm a "judge."

You're a flaming hypocrite. Don't start your posts with complete crap if you're expecting a serious response. You weren't the star of the class in high school, where you Skippy?

Obama should not be impeached because even though he's guilty of crimes, trials for politicians to Democrats are purely political and nothing will be accomplished.

Last edited:

Please cite the exact act of treason, bribery or high crime and misdemeanor President Obama has committed that would require him to be impeached.

Here's what you do. Answer your question for Nixon, then apply the answer to your question.

My understanding is the solutions the House offers never get to the floor of the Senate.
And they are created by the House and MEANT to not make it to the Senate Floor...is how the Democratic party views it.

The House KNOWS the situation in the Senate, and Knows that Strictly Partisan Bills like the ones they have sent to the Senate, will NOT see the light of day, evah!

So, they've filled them with all kinds of silly bullcrud that riles their base and have a great political propaganda claim to use during election season ads, of ''we passed x amount of bills and dirty Harry would not let them on to the floor for a vote'', KNOWING all along, that these bills sent to the senate never had a chance....

IF the House really wanted to do their jobs and get some things done, they could have compromised and given the Dems at least some itty bitty bit of what they wanted for their constituents that they represent....instead of wasting our money, and making me pay for their partisan uselessness, and do nothingness, with my tax dollar...

Honestly, and sadly, it's just dirty politics as usual....I'm sure you can name a few times the Dems have played similar dirty tricks, just for the Headline or Election ad coming up!

What exactly do the Democrats want?

Immigration reform? Let's do it! Secure the border first and I'll be all about immigration reform. But that IS the compromise. No immigration reform until the border is secure.

Infrastructure spending. Where is the money going to come from? I'd be more than happy to spend on infrastructure, as long as you guys are willing to cull that money from useless, redundant and ineffectual government spending.

What else do you guys want?
How about cutting Military Industrial Complex defense spending, how about NOT CUTTING veterans benefits as the conservatives propose, how about NOT giving more tax cuts and breaks to the wealthiest....how about funding border security, and embassys...how about not wasting our time with 30 bills to Kill Obamacare instead of fixing what is broken with it....how about closing the loophole that allows corporations to easily ship jobs overseas, how about taking care of this Refugee influx problem with new legislation, how about fixing the problems with the VA? They are wasting your and my tax dollars and are a DO NOTHING Congress....

and maybe people are Happy with this 'do nothing congress' because they feel doing nothing is better than Congress doing anything....

but I'm not one of them Missourian...

Hmmmmm.....

Now, the OP is:

Impeach Obama?

Wonders do happen.

Of course a subversive says that, Rep Frog Boy, you know NOTHING, go back to playing Rep Stakes, and leave politics to the adults! D.T. has been beating you in that like I beat you in politics! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Hmmmmm.....

Now, the OP is:

Impeach Obama?

Wonders do happen.

I only agree with his "no", not with his argument for "why", just to clarify. I believe that impeachment is unwarranted and absolutely without merit.

Your lunch, from your Mess...iah is coming right up!

9scrdf.jpg

Instead of impeaching, maybe Republicans can just gridlock government and not allow anything to be accomplished

Exactly what is Obama guilty of? What are the EXACT charges? Where have they been filed?

Please do enlighten us.

This is most amusing. The butthurt and bellyaching is the best free-entertainment I have enjoyed in years.

To start with, asswipe.....

ftqbkz.jpg

Forum List

Back