Border Patrol Warns MS-13 Using Nogales Processing Center as Recruitment Hub

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"
"The National Border Patrol Council believes there to be serious security issues at the Nogales Processing Center. Agents' hands are tied due to the policies governing the care and lodging of juveniles and this has allowed gang recruitment and activity to flourish amongst those being detained," vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Shawn Moran tells Townhall. "Customs and Border Protection needs to do more to ensure that gang members that are in custody at the NPC are identified, prosecuted, and prohibited from benefiting from this crisis."

Exclusive: Border Patrol Warns MS-13 Using Nogales Processing Center as Recruitment Hub - Katie Pavlich

Oh lovely. Not.
Nothing like getting some new gangbangers all prepared...at our expense.

I didn't. Until she posted it. Why I didn't think of it is beyond me. I guess being stupid about some stuff saves from HBP pills.

Yeah it's been posted. Liberal Nazis have already accused those who posted it as "racists". Big news there. Same response these basement dwellers always have.

I heard recently that MS-13 is now larger than the LA Police and larger than every Police force in every city that they have a stronghold in. It is now estimated that they are well over 30,000 strong (est). and "recruiting" every day.

Thug Life. They are HEAVILY armed and not afraid to fight.

Forum List

Back