Impeach Obama?

True.

And it's understood that the House is at liberty to impeach the president because the sky is blue, the problem lies in the Senate, where without any evidence, credible or otherwise, winning a conviction would be impossible, rendering 'impeachment' proceedings pointless and partisan.

That and the Senate Democrats wouldn't convict Obama of murder if he was filmed shooting people in a retirement home.

Impeachment is a political process that deals with abuses of power

Which side are you arguing? Most of us oppose impeachment. Covering up the IRS targeting conservative groups, covering up fast and furious, covering up Benghazi are certainly abuse of power. Are you trying to get us to change our minds?

Using the IRS to attack your political opponents, is cowardly and criminal. Shame on all who are defending it. Lerner is a criminal and so is this President. They should be treated as such.

Your 'Supreme Leader' is a criminal. He has abused his power. He should be Impeached.

Impeachment is a political process that deals with abuses of power.

If you have legitimate criminal charges you should be able to file them with the relevant authorities and they are bound by their duty to investigate them and file the appropriate charges in a court of law.

To explain the difference we can look at what happened to VP Agnew who was criminally charged with extortion, tax fraud, bribery, and conspiracy. He was forced to resign and ultimately cut a plea deal. Nixon was facing impeachment for abuse of power in the Watergate scandal. He had used his office to thwart the investigation and that is what prompted the impeachment. Yes, there were other charges but the knowledge of the Watergate break in and then his deliberate actions to cover it up were what resulted in the impeachment.

So if your allegations hold any credibility you should be able to present the evidence of criminal wrong doing to the authorities and they will then proceed to investigate. Right now, however, you don't have anything credible.

True.

And it's understood that the House is at liberty to impeach the president because the sky is blue, the problem lies in the Senate, where without any evidence, credible or otherwise, winning a conviction would be impossible, rendering 'impeachment' proceedings pointless and partisan.

The screeds that have been posted as "evidence" against Obama don't pass the LOL test. Similar indeed to the threat to sue him by Boehner. Lot's of partisan noise and zero substance. It is doubtful that the Speaker even has standing to bring a suit although I have no doubt he is going to file it anyway.

But all of this is just an extrapolation of the RW "blame the victim" mentality for their own failures to achieve anything substantive. Their endless attempts to repeal the ACA have come to naught so they are seeking to impeach Obama instead. Even if a miracle occurred and they succeeded the ACA would remain the law of the land and they would be no nearer to that goal.

The entire TP needs a "time out" in my opinion. The problem is that the adults in the GOP are no longer in charge and have abdicated their responsibility for providing a "loyal opposition". On the plus side we are only 4 months away from the TP cresting and from that point forward their political influence will dwindle away.

Using the IRS to attack your political opponents, is cowardly and criminal. Shame on all who are defending it. Lerner is a criminal and so is this President. They should be treated as such.

That is your opinion, not necessarily fact. For this reason we have a thing called the criminal justice system.

Ever heard of it?

And there is an impeachment process.

Ever heard of it?

Which side are you arguing? Most of us oppose impeachment. Covering up the IRS targeting conservative groups, covering up fast and furious, covering up Benghazi are certainly abuse of power. Are you trying to get us to change our minds?

Newsflash for kaz: As I have repeatedly stated in my posts I am an Independent. I don't belong to any partisan "side". I am in the 51% majority whose votes you will need in order to win the WH in 2016.

So what I posted was simply stating the facts when it comes to impeachment. For those on your side who are constantly alleging that Obama has committed "criminal acts" the onus is on you to provide the evidence of those criminal acts. To date all you have are spurious accusations with zero substance.

Newsflash for kaz: As I have repeatedly stated in my posts I am an Independent. I don't belong to any partisan "side". I am in the 51% majority whose votes you will need in order to win the WH in 2016.

So what I posted was simply stating the facts when it comes to impeachment. For those on your side who are constantly alleging that Obama has committed "criminal acts" the onus is on you to provide the evidence of those criminal acts. To date all you have are spurious accusations with zero substance.

And the most important word was "spurious".

Newsflash for kaz: As I have repeatedly stated in my posts I am an Independent. I don't belong to any partisan "side".

And I'm Gumby. At least you're not claiming to be a Republican like the rest of the liberals who like to say you're not Democrats.

I am in the 51% majority whose votes you will need in order to win the WH in 2016.

I don't think libertarians have much of a chance, and if we do, it's not going to be with the support of an authoritarian leftist.

My side thinks that both you and Republican Presidents commit endless criminal acts. Obama through his arrogance is like Nixon, he's not an insider in committing the crimes, but he covers them up. Which is clearly abuse of power, the standard you set. I'm just pointing out that you make a good argument for impeachment. But I still don't think they should impeach him, it will do nothing good for the country it'll just be another cluster.

And the most important word was "spurious".

What we have are consistent acts of covering up investigations and crimes. And your defense is based on that he covered them up and obstructed investigation, so we can't prove a crime before we start, so we can't investigate. I don't remember you using that logic when W was in office...

Obama saved us from another Great Depression with the stimulus, rebuilt GM, brought unemployment down to 6.1%, passed healthcare reform and Wall Street banking reform, saw the stock market soar and housing rebound, got bin Laden, got Ghaddafi, secured WMDs from Syria, got the Iranians to give up their nukes, passed START, accelerated the end of the war in Afghanistan, freed gays in the military, created 10 million private sector jobs, 50 months of economic growth, increased Americans net worth by $20 trillion dollars . . .

ALL without any help from the Republican Party.

10500321_869766466370062_4046517192640119367_n.jpg
\
Hitch_T20140626_450.jpg

The government takes a$10.7 Billion LOSS on GM stock it sold.

$413.6 Million in Stimulus for 34 Full Time Jobs

75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due To Weak Economy, Obamacare Concerns
75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due To Weak Economy, Obamacare Concerns

Obamacare Will Cause Medical Claims Costs To Jump 32 Percent: Study

Now the above poster has lied on a good 90+% of those items listed, But I'm not going to list them all....UNLESS THE SHITHEAD wants to take them one at a time, and we'll DISCUSS each point!

Newsflash for kaz: As I have repeatedly stated in my posts I am an Independent. I don't belong to any partisan "side".

And I'm Gumby. At least you're not claiming to be a Republican like the rest of the liberals who like to say you're not Democrats.

I am in the 51% majority whose votes you will need in order to win the WH in 2016.

I don't think libertarians have much of a chance, and if we do, it's not going to be with the support of an authoritarian leftist.

My side thinks that both you and Republican Presidents commit endless criminal acts. Obama through his arrogance is like Nixon, he's not an insider in committing the crimes, but he covers them up. Which is clearly abuse of power, the standard you set. I'm just pointing out that you make a good argument for impeachment. But I still don't think they should impeach him, it will do nothing good for the country it'll just be another cluster.

Every single one of the allegations of a "cover up" has been exhaustively investigated by Republicans in Congress trying to find some legitimate "abuse of power". In spite of all of those there hasn't been a single verifiable shred of evidence that supports those allegations.

That hasn't stopped the RW media from spewing disinformation and inflaming the base with baseless stories about "cover ups" and "abuses of power" however. I don't expect anyone who is partisan to examine that disinformation with a critical eye and separate fact from fiction because the stories are aimed at enraging rather than enlightening.

That is how the game is played and each of us gets to decide which side we want to be on or opt to be nonpartisan and see the flaws and excesses on both sides.

Personally I believe that an impeachment would be a political exercise in futility that will only result in Obama leaving office at the end of his 2nd term with an approval rating in the 50's or 60's.

Every single one of the allegations of a "cover up" has been exhaustively investigated by Republicans in Congress trying to find some legitimate "abuse of power". In spite of all of those there hasn't been a single verifiable shred of evidence that supports those allegations.

That hasn't stopped the RW media from spewing disinformation and inflaming the base with baseless stories about "cover ups" and "abuses of power" however. I don't expect anyone who is partisan to examine that disinformation with a critical eye and separate fact from fiction because the stories are aimed at enraging rather than enlightening.

That is how the game is played and each of us gets to decide which side we want to be on or opt to be nonpartisan and see the flaws and excesses on both sides.

Personally I believe that an impeachment would be a political exercise in futility that will only result in Obama leaving office at the end of his 2nd term with an approval rating in the 50's or 60's.

And EVERY ONE has been stonewalled by this administration, you lying sack of shit, that's why Lerner took the 5th, that's why the Obomanation had to write Eric "THE RED" Holder a special E.O. to cover his contempt of Congress charge. That's why people involved in Benghazi are kept out of the United States by the administration for fear they may TELL THE TRUTH about that situation if brought back and subpoenaed!....so on, and so forth. You pond scum actually think we don't have an idea what you subversives are doing?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And EVERY ONE has been stonewalled by this administration, you lying sack of shit, that's why Lerner took the 5th, that's why the Obomanation had to write Eric "THE RED" Holder a special E.O. to cover his contempt of Congress charge. That's why people involved in Benghazi are kept out of the United States by the administration for fear they may TELL THE TRUTH about that situation if brought back and subpoenaed!....so on, and so forth. You pond scum actually think we don't have an idea what you subversives are doing?

Thank you for admitting that you are a hapless victim of the RW media disinformation campaign to inflame your emotions and prevent you from being able to think for yourself. Have a nice day.

Thank you for admitting that you are a hapless victim of the RW media disinformation campaign to inflame your emotions and prevent you from being able to think for yourself. Have a nice day.

Pond scum, you ever LOOK at the news headlines on Drudge, MSM, or any other news source, and decide to do just a little research with such organizations as the Congressional Budget office, or any other such organization, perhaps MarketWatch, Business Insider, Bloomberg, or the like for financial evaluations?....No, I know you haven't because you'd get bitch slapped silly by THE TRUTH, and the financial numbers shown. You DRONES are so easy to spot and have absolutely NO BALLS to pick just ONE topic, and discuss it, and you know why?....Because you constantly look like the floundering subversives that only want to ruin this once magnificent country! I shall continue to monitor your useless postings to slap you down, like the rabid dog you are, whenever I feel YOUR entertainment value here is waning! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Last edited:

Pond scum, you ever LOOK at the news headlines on Drudge, MSM, or any other news source, and decide to do just a little research with such organizations as the Congressional Budget office, or any other such organization, perhaps MarketWatch, Business Insider, Bloomberg, or the like for financial evaluations?....No, I know you haven't because you'd get bitch slapped silly by THE TRUTH, and the financial numbers shown. You DRONES are so easy to spot and have absolutely NO BALLS to pick just ONE topic, and discuss it, and you know why?....Because you constantly look like the floundering subversives that only want to ruin this once magnificent country! I shall continue to monitor your useless postings to slap you down, like the rabid dog you are, whenever I feel YOUR entertainment value here is waning! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You just admitted to being a stalker! :lmao:

If you believe for one second that I am in the least bit concerned that you are going to start stalking my posts then the only person you are deluding is yourself. But that is probably your SOP so that isn't a biggie either.

The internet is littered with AWG's like you with serious anger management shortcomings and you are becoming increasingly irrelevant as the nation moves beyond your mindless fearmongering drivel. Unfortunately for immature regressives of your ilk I am an adult who is more than capable of handling whatever you want to throw in my direction. There is nothing that I haven't seen before and cannot deal with.

So your stalking threats are duly noted for the record and will be used against you when the appropriate action needs to be meted out. Have a nice day.

You just admitted to being a stalker! :lmao:

If you believe for one second that I am in the least bit concerned that you are going to start stalking my posts then the only person you are deluding is yourself. But that is probably your SOP so that isn't a biggie either.

The internet is littered with AWG's like you with serious anger management shortcomings and you are becoming increasingly irrelevant as the nation moves beyond your mindless fearmongering drivel. Unfortunately for immature regressives of your ilk I am an adult who is more than capable of handling whatever you want to throw in my direction. There is nothing that I haven't seen before and cannot deal with.

So your stalking threats are duly noted for the record and will be used against you when the appropriate action needs to be meted out. Have a nice day.

If that's what you want to call it, fine with me, I call it looking specifically for your lies and bullshit, and calling you out on them, as it seems you can't handle the TRUTH, and I want you to go and report this! Like a fucking crybaby subversive would when he continually gets slapped down! It is now duly noted what you're a coward when it comes to debate where you get your ass kicked! I don't want you to have a nice day! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Obama saved us from another Great Depression with the stimulus, rebuilt GM, brought unemployment down to 6.1%, passed healthcare reform and Wall Street banking reform, saw the stock market soar and housing rebound, got bin Laden, got Ghaddafi, secured WMDs from Syria, got the Iranians to give up their nukes, passed START, accelerated the end of the war in Afghanistan, freed gays in the military, created 10 million private sector jobs, 50 months of economic growth, increased Americans net worth by $20 trillion dollars . . .

\
Hitch_T20140626_450.jpg

Now the above poster has lied on a good 90+% of those items listed, But I'm not going to list them all....UNLESS THE SHITHEAD wants to take them one at a time, and we'll DISCUSS each point!

Nothing at all supports your doom and gloom nonsense.

\
Hitch_T20140626_450.jpg

Nothing at all supports your doom and gloom nonsense.

SWALLOW a little bit more of the subversive bullshit fed to you wolfboy, you'll choke on it sooner or later!

I remember all the far left talk of impeaching Bush and once they got into power they just dismissed it.

Impeaching the far left Obama will be a waste of time and money.

He deserves to be impeached (based on the far left standards), but now would be too little too late..

Forum List

Back