Impeach obama!

I voted for Obama in 2007. Now I would vote to impeach him for his repeated contempt for the Constitution.

I tip my hat to you, you are one the few who admit they made a mistake and voted for that Buffoon ..... $untitled.jpg

Congress does not have the votes to impeach.

Well, not yet anyway....he still has 3+ years to go.

I voted for Obama in 2007. Now I would vote to impeach him for his repeated contempt for the Constitution.

No you didn't. There was no general election in 07. And, there are no grounds to impeach him.

Yeah, I know the rw "oh he is against the Constitution and wants our bibles and our guns" lies.

I mean REAL crimes.

No you didn't. There was no general election in 07. And, there are no grounds to impeach him.

Yeah, I know the rw "oh he is against the Constitution and wants our bibles and our guns" lies.

I mean REAL crimes.

What about Benghazi? HE WATCHED WHILE THEY FOUGHT FOR THEIR LIVES!!!!! :doubt:

Yeah... there are no grounds for impeachment. If there was, every President for the past few decades would have been impeached.

I mean REAL crimes.

What about Benghazi? HE WATCHED WHILE THEY FOUGHT FOR THEIR LIVES!!!!! :doubt:

Yeah... there are no grounds for impeachment. If there was, every President for the past few decades would have been impeached.

a year ago the admin wanted us to believe that a youtube started the Benghazi

attack

now we are believe that some youtubes are the proof we need

to start world war III

I do not believe that you voted for him. And...I think you lack an understanding of impeachment. He could get impeached.....and still be your President until 2017. You might want to join some of the less rational nutters and start planning your revolution.

Impeachment is not a legal issue, it is a political remedy. The only consideration is 'does Congress have the votes to do it?' Congress gets to decide what constitutes 'High crimes and misdemeanors'. If they have the votes, he is gone.

Heck. they could impeach him for something a silly as putting his feet on the Resolution Desk if they wanted to....

Impeachment is not a legal issue, it is a political remedy. The only consideration is 'does Congress have the votes to do it?' Congress gets to decide what constitutes 'High crimes and misdemeanors'. If they have the votes, he is gone.

Heck. they could impeach him for something a silly as putting his feet on the Resolution Desk if they wanted to....

No. He is not gone.

We might need a civics forum.

No. He is not gone.

We might need a civics forum.

Figure of speech.

He's untouchable. You live in a dysfunctional, completely compromised republic. I don't mean to be Debbie Downer but this place is toast.

No American president has been ever been removed from office with the impeachment process.

Not me. I can't imagine how bad Joe Biden would.

On edit: No way the first black President could be impeached. Anyone that criticizes his policies is immediately labeled a racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back