Impeach obama!

What makes any of you believe that he would even leave?

what, you expect him to simply stay in the Oval Office after the 2016 election?

let me guess: you think he will use a Section 8 voucher and claim he needs public housing.

I voted for Obama in 2007. Now I would vote to impeach him for his repeated contempt for the Constitution.

No you didn't. There was no general election in 07. And, there are no grounds to impeach him.

Yeah, I know the rw "oh he is against the Constitution and wants our bibles and our guns" lies.

I mean REAL crimes.

there are no grounds to impeach him.
Liar! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

oh he is against the Constitution and wants our bibles and our guns" lies.
I know you stupid-ass libturds will always make excuses for Obama, while blaming everyone else. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

25 Reasons to Impeach Obama

Last edited:

If impeachment proceedings are initiated, Obama will likely create some major chaos and declare marshal law, shut down Congress and put his massive, well armed DHS/IRS police force in charge of all major cities....because only He, The Great One, The Dear Leader...can resolve the situation.

Impeachment is not a legal issue, it is a political remedy. The only consideration is 'does Congress have the votes to do it?' Congress gets to decide what constitutes 'High crimes and misdemeanors'. If they have the votes, he is gone.

Heck. they could impeach him for something a silly as putting his feet on the Resolution Desk if they wanted to....

100% so, it is political. The GOP impeached Clinton, could not convict him, ended up looking silly and losing seats in the election that followed.

If impeachment proceedings are initiated, Obama will likely create some major chaos and declare marshal law, shut down Congress and put his massive, well armed DHS/IRS police force in charge of all major cities....because only He, The Great One, The Dear Leader...can resolve the situation.

Likely? Yes. Absolutely.

I voted for Obama in 2007. Now I would vote to impeach him for his repeated contempt for the Constitution.

in 2007, what gave you the idea he would honor the Constitution ? Hussein told the citizens of this once great country he was going to "fundamentally change America", so why the fuck did you vote for a know commie.., that is exactly what a community organizer is :up:

‘Contempt for the Constitution’ is not an ‘impeachable’ offense; if so every president including Washington would have been subject to ‘impeachment.’

Instead of impeaching Obama we should take the 51% that voted for him and put a boot in their arse

It's not Obama's fault he is inept and incompetent.

-Geaux

in 2007, what gave you the idea he would honor the Constitution ? Hussein told the citizens of this once great country he was going to "fundamentally change America", so why the fuck did you vote for a know commie.., that is exactly what a community organizer is :up:
The alternative was McCain. After W. Bush another Republican was out of the question. Obama's rhetoric promised exactly the opposite of what he's turned out to be. He is a convincing liar.

But I wish to add that Obama was not my first choice. Dennis Kucinich was. Second to him was Mike Gravel

Forum List

Back