Impeach Obama' groups pop up on Facebook

I think impeaching him NOW would be an excellent idea as it would make it painfully obvious that impeachment bears no correspondence whatsoever to one's ability to be an effective and good president, for anyone who still thinks it does.

Absolutely.

Impeachement is entirely a political decision.

Congress can elect to impeach anyone for any reason.

No evidence of crimes or misdemanors are necessary.

And if Congress elects NOT to impeach, no amount of crimes or misdemeanors are enough to force them to impeach, either.

That's why the courts have absolutely nothing to do with it.

BY CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, the courts have no say in the impeachment process.

Obama has said he is in favor of off shore drilling if that isn't the only thing we do. We need to get on the alternative sources of energy today.

He is also for clean coal technology. It can be done without bankrupting the industry. Bush was for industry period regardless of what they did to our environment.

And YET he stated in an interview he planned to BANKRUPT the coal fired energy plants with regulations and taxes. He stated he is against Nuclear energy. He stated he wants to tax gas and natural gas more so that he can drive us away from those fuel sources. All with NO alternate fuel source.

Ohh but he is for corn made ethanol , you know that alternate fuel that drives up the cost of all food by removing corn from the market, that requires as much oil based energy to create as it provides. That pollutes JUST as much pollution as gas and diesel.

Thanks for not answering the question.

Payroll taxes are not the Federal Income Tax. Payroll taxes go for social security and medicare which you get back after you retire. The payroll tax will likely go up.

So I will ask you one more time: How do you give a Federal Income Tax Cut to the 40% of tax filers who pay zero Federal Income Tax?

Thanks for not answering the question.

Payroll taxes are not the Federal Income Tax. Payroll taxes go for social security and medicare which you get back after you retire. The payroll tax will likely go up.

So I will ask you one more time: How do you give a Federal Income Tax Cut to the 40% of tax filers who pay zero Federal Income Tax?

what is so hard to understand? did you read the post? The working tax credit in his plan will be used to offset payroll taxes. you know just like the $5000 tax credit McCain wanted to give for healthcare? instead of reading drudge all day maybe you should study indepndent non partisan opinions which have looked into his tax policy. 95% of working families will see lower taxes,period. of course you cant have a tax cut from federal income that is not there, but tax credits will be used to provide tax relief for these families. therefore the family will pay a smaller amount in total federal taxes which can be equated to a tax cut.

• 95 percent of all tax filers (working and nonworking) will get a cut in their individual income taxes.

• 95 percent of all families with children (working and nonworking) will get a cut in their total federal taxes.

Last edited:
Saying and doing are 2 different things ... I dont see it happening

Ya'll need to lighten the hell up. So it's okay for us to have an impeach obama avatar but we can't post a small banner without it being tossed into the partisan trash bin?

How pathetic, can't even take a joke, as if anyone (of sound mind) would believe they're serious.
Freakin' obamabot's.

Last edited:
I'd be curious to see your banner, but when I searched for it I couldn't find it, and partisan trash seems to be gone too.

ps and I am happy to change the avatar again, I'll probably do so in a day or so anyway.

I'd be curious to see your banner, but when I searched for it I couldn't find it, and partisan trash seems to be gone too.

ps and I am happy to change the avatar again, I'll probably do so in a day or so anyway.

No problem, It's in an area I/We can no longer access.

I just thought it was a pretty petty move. Some people can't take a joke, and that's what it was posted as.

Last edited:
The working tax credit in his plan will be used to offset payroll taxes.

An "offset" doesn't sound like a "tax cut" to me.

Obama also wants to:

a. Nearly double the capital gains tax. This would effect many people making far less than $200,000.00.

b. Eliminate the cap of $97,500.00 on which social security taxes are currently paid on.

He also wants to increase spending by one trillion. The tax increases he proposes will not come close to covering this new spending.

So where will it come from?

Perhaps you need to stop reading the DailyKos and the Obama web site and get your facts straight. Obama is a run of the mill, typical, tax and spend liberal.

In four years I guarantee you will be paying more taxes assuming you pay any now.

Where are the people who live in the community he "organized?" I'd feel better if we had a few of them telling us what a great job he did.

An "offset" doesn't sound like a "tax cut" to me.

Obama also wants to:

a. Nearly double the capital gains tax. This would effect many people making far less than $200,000.00.

b. Eliminate the cap of $97,500.00 on which social security taxes are currently paid on.

He also wants to increase spending by one trillion. The tax increases he proposes will not come close to covering this new spending.

So where will it come from?

Perhaps you need to stop reading the DailyKos and the Obama web site and get your facts straight. Obama is a run of the mill, typical, tax and spend liberal.

In four years I guarantee you will be paying more taxes assuming you pay any now.

We better be paying more taxes.

Bush left us with a $500 billion dollar budget deficit and a $10 trillion dollar National Debt!

We better be paying more taxes.

Bush left us with a $500 billion dollar budget deficit and a $10 trillion dollar National Debt!

And if the tax increases were designed to all go to reducing the deficit and debt I could get behind it.

But Obama wants to increase spending by one trillion.

And if the tax increases were designed to all go to reducing the deficit and debt I could get behind it.

But Obama wants to increase spending by one trillion.

That's propaganda.

Obama has not introduced a budget yet.

Forum List

Back