Impeach Obama' groups pop up on Facebook

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Barack Obama has not even been sworn in yet as the 44th president of the United States but groups are springing up online calling for his impeachment.

On Facebook, an "Impeach Barack Obama" group has attracted more than 700 members and a lively debate about the Democrat's election victory on Tuesday over Republican John McCain.

Another Facebook group of the same name has 160 members and urges others to join because "we might as well get a head start on the impeachment of Obama."

Link here

Wow 800 members.. mesmerizing, must have been started by this guy [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOTJ-mn5Uv4]YouTube - MADtv - John McCain uses Facebook (Season 14 Episode 3)[/ame]

Why would they impeach him or want him impeached? He hasn't even done anything yet, much less anything that could be an impeachable offense.

I don't think you can impeach him until he becomes president.

Like retired said, at least let him do somthing first.

I think impeaching him NOW would be an excellent idea as it would make it painfully obvious that impeachment bears no correspondence whatsoever to one's ability to be an effective and good president, for anyone who still thinks it does.

I don't think you can impeach him until he becomes president.

Like retired said, at least let him do somthing first.

Nothing he has proposed is an impeachable offense to begin with. He needs Congress for most of it and they not he would be to blame if they pass unconstitutional laws.

Get a grip people he IS our President for the next 4 years, learn to live with it.

Now if they investigate all that money he collected and discover illegal activety that might be different but I suspect he is even insulated from that by committee.

Actually, in all fairness, Pelosi said impeachment of Bush and Cheney was off the table.

I remember that. Pelosi is a real winner.
images

New Topics

Forum List

Back