Impact of Illegal Aliens on Congressional Representation

There is a little-discussed aspect of illegal immigration which will have an increasing impact on the political composition of Congress. Not only is a state's congressional representation based on the number of persons within its borders, but each congressional district is apportioned the same way. This means that congressional districts must contain the same number of persons but not the same number of voters.

As a result, a district packed with illegal aliens requires fewer votes to win an election majority. Since these persons tend to congregate in poorer districts, this allows Democrats to spread their voters over other districts in order to win those elections as well. (After all, a 51% majority in an election is just as good as an 80% majority.) This also allows Democrats in low-voter districts to spend less on their own campaigns and give the money they have raised to other Democrats' campaigns. No wonder we have had such unrepresentative Congresses.*

The US Constitution only used the term "person" because there was no such thing a "citizen" at the time of its adoption. Unfortunately, this historically transitional term has been transmuted into a permanent fixture of Congressional apportionment. Since SCOTUS has been unwilling to address this confabulation, it seems that a federal law, If not a Constitutional Amendment, is needed to correct this situation. But I am not holding my breath.

*This is not exclusively limited to Democrats, but their predominate contribution to this problem precludes any moral equivalence argument.
It should only be CITIZENS!!

The democrat Party cannot survive without Illegals, the non-living and multiple illegal vites

What have YOU done to get it overturned? What have you EVER done other than post about it here?
I was an active Tea Party Member. Also ,was in Vietnam. Also ,I VOTE. Even if it is hopeless. Write Congressman and out of State Senators. (Mine are worthless). And THIS year I will be harvesting Ballots.

I was an active Tea Party Member. Also ,was in Vietnam. Also ,I VOTE. Even if it is hopeless. Write Congressman and out of State Senators. (Mine are worthless). And THIS year I will be harvesting Ballots.
How has any of that moved anywhere close to overturning a constitutional amendment?

Direct election is more viable when the technology can't be manipulated and there are honest election officials. That means the U.S. would have to contract that out to some other country, like Singapore or Sweden. It also still allows idiots to vote who no idea what they're doing. Requiring civics tests is a minimum necessity alongside legal citizenship.

The Constitution was done away with in 1861; it's been rule by judicial fiat and Party hackery ever since. I agree it's time to quit pretending that it still means anything.
Politicians Are COITUS's Crowned Clowns

Your tone implies that it should have meant something before it caused the First White-Replacement War and needs to mean something now. But a constitution that keeps the promises of its preamble should have been a temporary start-up document, to be superseded by any referendum that goes against its obvious failure.

Typical of its original and permanent unworkability was the absurd idea that whoever came in second in the Presidential election would become Vice-President. So if their fake wisdom and slanted, limited knowledge of people and history were what Constitution-bangers incessantly preach, Hillary would have been Trump's Vice-President and Trump would have been Biden's now.

Politicians Are COITUS's Crowned Clowns

Your tone implies that it should have meant something before it caused the First White-Replacement War and needs to mean something now. But a constitution that keeps the promises of its preamble should have been a temporary start-up document, to be superseded by any referendum that goes against its obvious failure.

Typical of its original and permanent unworkability was the absurd idea that whoever came in second in the Presidential election would become Vice-President. So if their fake wisdom and slanted, limited knowledge of people and history were what Constitution-bangers incessantly preach, Hillary would have been Trump's Vice-President and Trump would have been Biden's now.
Pussy racist afraid to expose his weakness like brokeloser does. ^^^^^^^^

Illegals are ALIENS. Prison or Deportation. No Job. No welfare. No free food. No shelter. Then they will go back on their own. Or commit crimes and go to PRISON.
Ballots Have Failed. Time for Bullets.

Make the feral races run for their lives, as the Blue and Gray Division did to the Nazis occupying France. If Mexico can't handle the fugitives, the fugitives will handle the Mexican ruling class. Starting another bloodbath like their Revolution of 1910 may be the only solution that is better than what President Polk-Ain't-WOKE did in 1845.

Make the feral races run for their lives, as the Blue and Gray Division did to the Nazis occupying France. If Mexico can't handle the fugitives, the fugitives will handle the Mexican ruling class. Starting another bloodbath like their Revolution of 1910 may be the only solution that is better than what President Polk-Ain't-WOKE did in 1845.

All talk blow-hard ^^^^ :rolleyes: YOU are not going to fire a bullet, lift a finger, or so much as make eye-contact in the real world, big mouth. What a joke.

So it is the TAXPAYERS responsibility to PAY for every fuckin' poor person in the World? How many before the USA is a shithole like Honduras? Congo? Haiti? Venezuela? 100 Million? A Billion? BTW--These illeagal are NOT running for their lives. They are here to get welfare and sell drugs.

Forum List

Back