IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE WATCH: Iranian Cleric Claims Obama Naturalized Thousands Of Iranian VIP's...

It’s such a mess that it never affected you in any way whatsoever. Well, it is now that gas prices have skyrocketed.

I doubt most Americans know that Naturalizing Thousands of Iranian assholes, was part of the Iran Deal. Hussein kept that one a secret. If Americans did know, very few would have supported it. Just more Democrat corruption. It is what it is.
And in return Trump has let them reap all the benefits of the deal without having to adhere to it. WINNING

Note that the cleric also states that those people are working against Iran. Also note that he could be lying, and since the source is Faux News, THEY’RE probably lying.

Yeah, blame Trump for your Hussein's awful 'Deal.' Sure thing. :cuckoo:
It was a good deal. Same one Trump is trying to make with North Korea, except minus all of the praise Trump heaped on the head dictator.

Except for billions of dollars and releasing known terrorists into the free world, amirite?
And now they don’t even have to comply with anything

It’s such a mess that it never affected you in any way whatsoever. Well, it is now that gas prices have skyrocketed.

I doubt most Americans know that Naturalizing Thousands of Iranian assholes, was part of the Iran Deal. Hussein kept that one a secret. If Americans did know, very few would have supported it. Just more Democrat corruption. It is what it is.
And in return Trump has let them reap all the benefits of the deal without having to adhere to it. WINNING

Note that the cleric also states that those people are working against Iran. Also note that he could be lying, and since the source is Faux News, THEY’RE probably lying.

This is what you are dealing with with that poster...

It’s not just living in a bubble…..when it comes to recognizing or admitting the evil they stand for, Leftists live in monkey city….hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

Yeah, why didn't Hussein tell the American People that Naturalizing Thousands of Iranian assholes was part of the Iran Deal? The answer is, he knew Americans wouldn't support that. He was very corrupt.
Do Not EVER FORGET THAT OBUMMER LEFT ALL THE AMERICAN hostages in Iran.

This is what you are dealing with with that poster...

It’s not just living in a bubble…..when it comes to recognizing or admitting the evil they stand for, Leftists live in monkey city….hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

Yeah, why didn't Hussein tell the American People that Naturalizing Thousands of Iranian assholes was part of the Iran Deal? The answer is, he knew Americans wouldn't support that. He was very corrupt.
Do Not EVER FORGET THAT OBUMMER LEFT ALL THE AMERICAN hostages in Iran.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

And he left that marine to rot in Mexico.

“Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People

That happened on Tuesday when a quote by Neera Tanden, a former Obama aide and current president of the Center for American Progress, appearing in a story by John Heilemann in New York raised eyebrows:

"People say the reason Obama wouldn't call Clinton is because he doesn't like him. The truth is, Obama doesn't call anyone, and he's not close to almost anyone. It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like people."
Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People - The Atlantic

Trump could order the State Department to release the info right now. But he won’t, because he can use this lie to his advantage.
you are far too intelligent on the ways of the world to be wasting time behind your keyboard sharing your wisdom with just us. you need a bigger calling for all this insight you and only you have.

please go find that calling.
^ doesn’t care that Trump won’t release info
no. i simply don't believe a single minded asshole.

aka - you.

Trump could order the State Department to release the info right now. But he won’t, because he can use this lie to his advantage.
you are far too intelligent on the ways of the world to be wasting time behind your keyboard sharing your wisdom with just us. you need a bigger calling for all this insight you and only you have.

aka - you.
You have expressed zero care about whether this is true or not. It confirms your bias, so you’re satisfied.

aka - you.
You have expressed zero care about whether this is true or not. It confirms your bias, so you’re satisfied.
so far i have expressed near ZERO CARE about you.

the rest is YOU making shit up.

of which i care zero about.

aka - you.

Will you be okay? :itsok:

aka - you.

Will you be okay? :itsok:
yep.

bye felicia.

Guess this goes along with the thousands of unvetted Syrian refugees Obama had brought to this country.

Glad that son of a bitch is gone and I sure hope Trump kicks every one of the Syrians out of America.

These people have nothing to offer this country and we tax payers will be supporting them for years. Such a deal.

Guess this goes along with the thousands of unvetted Syrian refugees Obama had brought to this country.

Glad that son of a bitch is gone and I sure hope Trump kicks every one of the Syrians out of America.

These people have nothing to offer this country and we tax payers will be supporting them for years. Such a deal.
Thousands of unvetted Syrian refugees??? That’s why there have been so many 9/11’s the last few years! OMG :eek::eek::eek:

Thousands of unvetted Syrian refugees??? That’s why there have been so many 9/11’s the last few years! OMG :eek::eek::eek:

Doesn't mean it can't happen dumbass.

Did you ever expect a 9-11??

I sure didn't. They are in our country and if you aren't a member of the death cult they have no problem killing you.

The guy who shot the people in San Bernardino was a co worker and he knew everyone of the people he killed.

If you can't see a problem then you are one dumb fuck.

A lot of Iranians the U.S.A have historically gotten are actually Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Secular ones.

That however doesn't mean there aren't some kooks within their ranks, however.

I guess Trump was right about the Iran Deal after all. What a mess.
And NAZIS and KKK members have never effected you....so what??? Does that mean it's ok?

Should never have happened. Clinton and Hussein letting in Thousands of Syrians, Iraqis, Libyans, Iranians, was absolutely insane. It didn't help American Citizens in any way. It only hurt them. We shouldn't be taking Thousands in from dangerous unstable Terror-Haven nations. It's gonna come back to haunt American Citizens bigtime. Clinton and Hussein should be held accountable when future tragedy strikes. It is all on them.

upload_2018-7-2_16-8-21.png

The Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians, including family members of government officials, while negotiating the Iran nuclear deal, a senior cleric and member of parliament has claimed.

Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians during nuclear deal: Iran official

Obama oh no way why that prince charming would never ever commit such crimes. Why his folloers claim he's God and oh he worship hours aren't ever yet .

View attachment 202527

The Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians, including family members of government officials, while negotiating the Iran nuclear deal, a senior cleric and member of parliament has claimed.

Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians during nuclear deal: Iran official

Obama oh no way why that prince charming would never ever commit such crimes. Why his folloers claim he's God and oh he worship hours aren't ever yet .

What a treasonous piece of sh*t he was.

What a surprise, no? Letting in Thousands of Syrians, Libyans, and Iranians. Gee, what could possibly go wrong? Man, what an awful mess Democrats have created. Why are so many still supporting Democrats?

Powerful cleric claims Obama naturalized thousands of Iranian VIPs during nuke talks

Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, who is chairman of Iran’s parliamentary nuclear committee and a member of its national security and foreign affairs committee, made the allegations during an interview with the country’s Etemad newspaper, cited by the country’s Fars News agency.

He claimed it was done as a favor to senior Iranian officials linked to President Hassan Rouhani, and he alleged the move sparked a competition among Iranian officials over whose children would benefit from the scheme...

Read More:

How many 911 terrorists came from Iran?

Forum List

Back