IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE WATCH: 11 Worst Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans By MS-13...

I wonder if. America is better off as we did not lump the mafia in with all the Italian immigrants back in the 1920s? I wonder what sort of America we would be living in today if idiots painted all Italians with the mafia brush.?

That's the peril of having people lacking empathy and forethought making outrageous claims about immigrants.

Secure the Border and end Illegal Immigration now. MS-13 members shouldn't have been allowed to enter in the first place. How many innocent lives would have been saved if they were prevented from entering our country illegally?
I harken to the argument made by those who would do nothing to bolster our laws regarding the pro life of guns and the violence they bring. Criminals do not pay attention to laws. Why wouldn't MS-13 gang members get into this country regardless of legal status?

Sauce for the goose, as it were.
Thank you......see the wall would make it harder for them to get in, which is the point......paperwork isn't the issue...a giant wall on the southern border is much better......I appreciate the assist on this topic!

Because we have criminals here, we are expected to accept if not welcome the henious crimes committed by illegals.

Yeah, that's the warped Open Borders wingnut mentality. Because we have so many Citizens committing crimes, it's perfectly fine importing Thousands & Thousands of foreign criminals. They make no sense. It's lunacy. Time for change. Secure the Border and end all Illegal Immigration. Period, end of story.

Just about ALL links to BreitbartTexas?

LoL :eusa_dance:

depositphotos_84770710-stock-photo-shock.jpg
Which one do you dispute?

Most are Illegals. They don't have US Constitutional Rights. I know you Democrats want them to, but they don't.

Most of MS13 are illegals? You sure about that?

Yes, most. They were allowed in our country by way of Open Borders policies. MS-13 has its origins in Central America. When Governments there cracked down on them, they fled to the US. And it's thrived ever since.

MS13 has it's oriigns in the United States by South American immigrants back in the 80s as they were fleeing wars that we helped start.

Your claim was that most MS13 members are 'illegals', I'm waiting your you to prove that.

It's thrived much more here than in Central America. What does that say about the current state of things? They shouldn't have ever been allowed to enter our country. So many innocent lives would have been spared if we merely enforced our Immigration Laws. It's time for change. Time to end the Open Borders policy.

You claimed MS13 are mostly 'illegas', are you going to prove that or admit you don't know what you're talking about?

Saving lives would have been better if perhaps many didn't support a president who sold arms with Iran to fund some of these right wing groups to the south that created a refugee problem in the first place. That being said the amount of violence in the US because of MS 13 is overstated.

Its not overstated to the people with the problem, jesus you have no empathy at all. And it's not just the amount......it's what they do, trust me these victims would take waterboarding in a fucking second compared to the real torture they have to endure.

I wonder if. America is better off as we did not lump the mafia in with all the Italian immigrants back in the 1920s? I wonder what sort of America we would be living in today if idiots painted all Italians with the mafia brush.?

That's the peril of having people lacking empathy and forethought making outrageous claims about immigrants.

Secure the Border and end Illegal Immigration now. MS-13 members shouldn't have been allowed to enter in the first place. How many innocent lives would have been saved if they were prevented from entering our country illegally?
I harken to the argument made by those who would do nothing to bolster our laws regarding the pro life of guns and the violence they bring. Criminals do not pay attention to laws. Why wouldn't MS-13 gang members get into this country regardless of legal status?

Thank you......see the wall would make it harder for them to get in, which is the point......paperwork isn't the issue...a giant wall on the southern border is much better......I appreciate the assist on this topic!
If they were hell bent on getting into this country, why not through Canada?

Oh. There seems to be a lot of White folks in Canada and not so many folks who could be easily identified as potential gang members.

Oh. There seems to be a lot of White folks in Canada and not so many folks who could be easily identified as potential gang members.
Well to go through Canada would make it much tougher and longer, I'm on board with forcing them that way.
Then we can wall off that border
And you guys bring race into everything....not about that bro.

11. MS-13 Orders Murder of Teen after Facebook Photo Post

Testimony revealed the gang drove him in a van to a deserted area on mountain roads in West Virginia.

As the attack began, the gang leaders filmed the brutal beating and murder to send to MS-13 leaders in El Salvador.

Viera Gonzalez ordered four of his fellow MS-13 gang members to hold Henriquez down by his extremities.

11 Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans by MS-13 Gang | Breitbart

Well to go through Canada would make it much tougher and longer, I'm on board with forcing them that way.
Show me a thirty foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty-one foot tall ladder.

If prison walls cannot keep every criminal in place, how can a border wall?

Last edited:
Which one do you dispute?

I dispute anything that comes out of Mango Mussolini's mouth or that's been reported by Breitbart News

You should expand your horizons and stop being dutifully afraid.

Fact-checking Donald Trump’s misleading immigration claims
Hey look one of his posts was also in the Washing ton post, his #11. It's really not hard to confirm stuff.....breitbart was correct in it's reporting......now what's the excuse?

He was flashing gang signs on Facebook. It got him killed by MS-13.

Show me a rictus foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty-one foot tall ladder.

we want to keep people out, not in......but prison walls do a great job. Noone said 100% effectiveness.......but 50% is good, but walls are over 90%.

and if you've ever been to the Vatican you'll see that GIANT walls there do a great job as well.

Why not just list all 11 in the original post? They all come from the same link. Anyway, nobody wants MS13, nobody has defended MS13 and nobody really believes they are the fantastical threat the right makes them out to be.

Your Open Borders policy led to them easily getting into my country. You Democrats invited them here. But now it's time for them to go. Hopefully Trump will get that done.

There is no “open borders” and hasn’t been since immigration laws were passed in the early 1900’s. Please stop just parroting the lies of right wing anti-immigration bigots.

Trump and the right are blaming immigrants for the problems created by right wing policies.
Technically true, but you WANT open borders....so don't set up straw man arguments....

It’s not Democrats who have 5 million illegals amnesty in the 1980’s, it was Reagan. Republicans have blocked every attempt at dealing with illegal immigration or punishing those who hire them.

Obama deported more illegals than Trump. As did Clinton. Now the right tries to blame Democrats for the problems Republicans created. So typical.

Why not just list all 11 in the original post? They all come from the same link. Anyway, nobody wants MS13, nobody has defended MS13 and nobody really believes they are the fantastical threat the right makes them out to be.

Your Open Borders policy led to them easily getting into my country. You Democrats invited them here. But now it's time for them to go. Hopefully Trump will get that done.

There is no “open borders” and hasn’t been since immigration laws were passed in the early 1900’s. Please stop just parroting the lies of right wing anti-immigration bigots.

Trump and the right are blaming immigrants for the problems created by right wing policies.
Technically true, but you WANT open borders....so don't set up straw man arguments....

It’s not Democrats who have 5 million illegals amnesty in the 1980’s, it was Reagan. Republicans have blocked every attempt at dealing with illegal immigration or punishing those who hire them.

Obama deported more illegals than Trump. As did Clinton. Now the right tries to blame Democrats for the problems Republicans created. So typical.
You cant be this dumb. The Amnesty was a bill passed by DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS (Democrats had the majority in 1986, couldnt pass without them)and signed by Reagan......so yes both sides did it.
Second that was worth a try, but it failed, so why would you want to do that again????
you know insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

Jesus can you lefties learn history and how our government actually works......I mean I need to charge you guys for the history and civics lessons.

Show me a rictus foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty-one foot tall ladder.

we want to keep people out, not in......but prison walls do a great job. Noone said 100% effectiveness.......but 50% is good, but walls are over 90%.

and if you've ever been to the Vatican you'll see that GIANT walls there do a great job as well.
Yeah. If ever we wanted a paradigm of freedom, equality, justice and egalitarianism it's the Vatican!

Yes, they are animals. Once again, Trump is Spot On. Hussein Obama and Democrats may have invited them here, but i didn't. It's time for them to go. I support Trump 100% in that effort.

When President Trump recently referred to MS-13 gang members as “animals,” the mainstream media, left-wing pundits, and Democrats were outraged by the statement.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed Trump’s attack on MS-13 gang members, saying, “Does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?”

Multiple media pundits, including the Washington Post‘s Jennifer Rubin,defended MS-13 gang members against Trump’s “animals” remark, calling the statement “disgusting” and attacking Evangelical Trump supporters. Similarly, the Associated Press was forced to apologize for falsely claiming that Trump was referring to illegal aliens when he made the “animals” remark.

Meanwhile, Trump and White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended the comment.

“When the MS-13 comes in, when the other gang members come into our country, I refer to them as animals and guess what, I always will,” Trump said at the White House on Thursday.

1. MS-13 Pimp Ordered Baseball Bat Beating of Underage ‘Prostitute’

Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Maryland, charged a known MS-13 leader for ordering the beating of a 15-year-old girl with a baseball bat who had been forced into prostitution. Two other Salvadoran nationals are also named in the case...

More:
11 Animalistic Crimes - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

They're an American gang.

I’m more concerned about the rapes, murders and all out mahem being committed by white supremacy groups, and white right wing terrorists.

At this point, more American high school students have been killed by white guys with guns this year than have been killed in all of the military operations currently under way.

More women have been raped by white men than by MS13, and you blame the women when white guys rape them. It’s only when non-white rape white women you call them “animals”. When white guts do it the women are “sluts” who were “asking for it”.

Focusing on the handful of crimes committed by this gang is just a deflection being used to pit people against immigrants.

Its a shame the right is saying ms13 came from south of the border when, IN FACT, they originated in the US.

And you're right that white men are much more dangerous and much more often perpetrators of crimes against women.

OTOH, I don't think we can do only one thing at a time.

So which of these stories posted is untrue?

Sorry dude, I'm not gonna go through them one by one. Yes, gang members are ruthless mothafukers ...

But Trump is exaggerating the MS-13 menace to keep you fearful and in line.

Deporting them "by the thousands"? LoL - there might be a few thousand in the entire country.

Trump exaggerates number of MS-13 gang members deported

"exaggerates"

This jerk has forced Americans to come up with more and more euphemisms for the word LIE.

The problem with trump lying about this is that it makes it harder to actually address the issue.

Yeah. If ever we wanted a paradigm of freedom, equality, justice and egalitarianism it's the Vatican!
Again you avoid the topic, it's about how the walls work for them. They work, I was there, you aint climbing those.....no chance in hell......

Forum List

Back