IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE WATCH: 11 Worst Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans By MS-13...

Why not just list all 11 in the original post? They all come from the same link. Anyway, nobody wants MS13, nobody has defended MS13 and nobody really believes they are the fantastical threat the right makes them out to be.

Your Open Borders policy led to them easily getting into my country. You Democrats invited them here. But now it's time for them to go. Hopefully Trump will get that done.

Are you aware that MS13 started in the US decades ago? El Salvadoran immigrants fleeing right wing paramilitary guerrillas supported by Reagan came to the US back in the 80s. Clinton, Bush and Obama have all had a policy of deporting these gang members back to countries with weak governments only to create a transnational crime syndicate. In other words due to propping up corrupt right wing South American governments Reagan helped create these gangs, Ever since then we have been exporting these gang members back to South America where have have done further harm because some of those South American countries don't have the resources to deal with them, partly our fault since we've been known to prop up a corrupt government or two.

Republicans and Democrats alike have been apart of the problem, a problem most Americans never see.

Time to hunt down all MS-13 members. We owe that to its numerous Americans Citizen victims. And then secure the damn Border!

Border is pretty secure as it is, you want to add a couple thousand border patrol agents or upgrade the technology, I'm fine with that.

Also, sure let's hunt down MS13, as long as we are not violating anyone else's constitutional rights to be brown.

I wonder if. America is better off as we did not lump the mafia in with all the Italian immigrants back in the 1920s? I wonder what sort of America we would be living in today if idiots painted all Italians with the mafia brush.?

That's the peril of having people lacking empathy and forethought making outrageous claims about immigrants.

Secure the Border and end Illegal Immigration now. MS-13 members shouldn't have been allowed to enter in the first place. How many innocent lives would have been saved if they were prevented from entering our country illegally?
I harken to the argument made by those who would do nothing to bolster our laws regarding the pro life of guns and the violence they bring. Criminals do not pay attention to laws. Why wouldn't MS-13 gang members get into this country regardless of legal status?

Sauce for the goose, as it were.

They shouldn't be here. It's Open Borders policies that invited them here. Lives would have been saved if they were prevented from entering our country.

Why not just list all 11 in the original post? They all come from the same link. Anyway, nobody wants MS13, nobody has defended MS13 and nobody really believes they are the fantastical threat the right makes them out to be.

Your Open Borders policy led to them easily getting into my country. You Democrats invited them here. But now it's time for them to go. Hopefully Trump will get that done.

Are you aware that MS13 started in the US decades ago? El Salvadoran immigrants fleeing right wing paramilitary guerrillas supported by Reagan came to the US back in the 80s. Clinton, Bush and Obama have all had a policy of deporting these gang members back to countries with weak governments only to create a transnational crime syndicate. In other words due to propping up corrupt right wing South American governments Reagan helped create these gangs, Ever since then we have been exporting these gang members back to South America where have have done further harm because some of those South American countries don't have the resources to deal with them, partly our fault since we've been known to prop up a corrupt government or two.

Republicans and Democrats alike have been apart of the problem, a problem most Americans never see.

Time to hunt down all MS-13 members. We owe that to its numerous Americans Citizen victims. And then secure the damn Border!

Border is pretty secure as it is, you want to add a couple thousand border patrol agents or upgrade the technology, I'm fine with that.

Also, sure let's hunt down MS13, as long as we are not violating anyone else's constitutional rights to be brown.

Most are Illegals. They don't have US Constitutional Rights. I know you Democrats want them to, but they don't.

Just about ALL links to BreitbartTexas?

LoL :eusa_dance:

depositphotos_84770710-stock-photo-shock.jpg

8. MS-13 Gang Leader Murdered 14-Year-Old Texas Boy With Machete

The leader of a Houston area MS-13 gang was convicted in a Texas criminal district court in connection with the murder of a 14-year-old Texas boy. The murder was carried out with the use of a machete as four gang members hacked the boy to death.

Jose Granados-Guevara, 23, was convicted by state district court Judge Terry Mlenniken following a three-day bench trial. The judge sentenced Granados-Guevara to spend 99 years in a state prison.

11 Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans by MS-13 Gang | Breitbart

Most are Illegals. They don't have US Constitutional Rights. I know you Democrats want them to, but they don't.

Most of MS13 are illegals? You sure about that?

Yes, most. They were allowed in our country by way of Open Borders policies. MS-13 has its origins in Central America. When Governments there cracked down on them, they fled to the US. And it's thrived ever since.

Yes, most. They were allowed in our country by way of Open Borders policies. MS-13 has its origins in Central America. When Governments there cracked down on them, they fled to the US. And it's thrived ever since.

MS13 has it's oriigns in the United States by South American immigrants back in the 80s as they were fleeing wars that we helped start.

Your claim was that most MS13 members are 'illegals', I'm waiting your you to prove that.

MS13 has it's oriigns in the United States by South American immigrants back in the 80s as they were fleeing wars that we helped start.

Your claim was that most MS13 members are 'illegals', I'm waiting your you to prove that.

It's thrived much more here than in Central America. What does that say about the current state of things? They shouldn't have ever been allowed to enter our country. So many innocent lives would have been spared if we merely enforced our Immigration Laws. It's time for change. Time to end the Open Borders policy.

There is no “open borders” and hasn’t been since immigration laws were passed in the early 1900’s. Please stop just parroting the lies of right wing anti-immigration bigots.

Trump and the right are blaming immigrants for the problems created by right wing policies.
right after you stop parroting the lies of the left who don't care about the truth, only disagreeing with the right.

earlier you said only 100 have come through. i asked for a link. you failed.

How Many MS-13 Gang Members Are There In US? Los Angeles Police Arrest 21 Members

It is estimated that the gang has more than 10,000 members in the U.S. alone and over 30,000 worldwide, according to Fox News.

care to redo you 100 number?

There is no “open borders” and hasn’t been since immigration laws were passed in the early 1900’s. Please stop just parroting the lies of right wing anti-immigration bigots.

Trump and the right are blaming immigrants for the problems created by right wing policies.
right after you stop parroting the lies of the left who don't care about the truth, only disagreeing with the right.

How Many MS-13 Gang Members Are There In US? Los Angeles Police Arrest 21 Members

It is estimated that the gang has more than 10,000 members in the U.S. alone and over 30,000 worldwide, according to Fox News.

1 is too many. They shouldn't be in my country. Time for them to go.

It's thrived much more here than in Central America. What does that say about the current state of things? They shouldn't have ever been allowed to enter our country. So many innocent lives would have been spared if we merely enforced our Immigration Laws. It's time for change. Time to end the Open Borders policy.

You claimed MS13 are mostly 'illegas', are you going to prove that or admit you don't know what you're talking about?

Saving lives would have been better if perhaps many didn't support a president who sold arms with Iran to fund some of these right wing groups to the south that created a refugee problem in the first place. That being said the amount of violence in the US because of MS 13 is overstated.

How many of those gang members have snuk across the border?

Because we have criminals here, we are expected to accept if not welcome the henious crimes committed by illegals.

You claimed MS13 are mostly 'illegas', are you going to prove that or admit you don't know what you're talking about?

Saving lives would have been better if perhaps many didn't support a president who sold arms with Iran to fund some of these right wing groups to the south that created a refugee problem in the first place. That being said the amount of violence in the US because of MS 13 is overstated.

Yes, they are mostly Illegals. The gang's origins are in Central America. They shouldn't have ever been allowed to enter our country. It's your Open Borders policy that invited them here. But i don't support your Open Borders policy. I didn't invite them here. It's time for them to be confronted. And i think Trump's just the guy for the job. I wish him all the best.

How many of those gang members have snuk across the border?

The mass influx of MS-13 members was due to our porous Border. That's how they entered our country.

Technically true, but you WANT open borders....so don't set up straw man arguments....

Forum List

Back