IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE WATCH: 11 Worst Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans By MS-13...

IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE WATCH: 11 Worst Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans By MS-13

:CryingCow:

:itsok:

Iā€™m more concerned about the rapes, murders and all out mahem being committed by white supremacy groups, and white right wing terrorists.

At this point, more American high school students have been killed by white guys with guns this year than have been killed in all of the military operations currently under way.

More women have been raped by white men than by MS13, and you blame the women when white guys rape them. Itā€™s only when non-white rape white women you call them ā€œanimalsā€. When white guts do it the women are ā€œslutsā€ who were ā€œasking for itā€.

Focusing on the handful of crimes committed by this gang is just a deflection being used to pit people against immigrants.
I agree with you. All white men should be imprisoned or killed for their crimes against humanity in the name of white power.

IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE WATCH: 11 Worst Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans By MS-13

:CryingCow:

:itsok:

Yes we know, you're a shameful Communist/Democrat who could care less about the numerous American victims of horrific MS-13 crimes. But like i said, you Democrats may have invited them here, but i didn't. They're not welcome in my country. I fully support Trump eradicating MS-13.

Why not just list all 11 in the original post? They all come from the same link. Anyway, nobody wants MS13, nobody has defended MS13 and nobody really believes they are the fantastical threat the right makes them out to be.

Why not just list all 11 in the original post? They all come from the same link. Anyway, nobody wants MS13, nobody has defended MS13 and nobody really believes they are the fantastical threat the right makes them out to be.

Your Open Borders policy led to them easily getting into my country. You Democrats invited them here. But now it's time for them to go. Hopefully Trump will get that done.

Iā€™m more concerned about the rapes, murders and all out mahem being committed by white supremacy groups, and white right wing terrorists.

At this point, more American high school students have been killed by white guys with guns this year than have been killed in all of the military operations currently under way.

More women have been raped by white men than by MS13, and you blame the women when white guys rape them. Itā€™s only when non-white rape white women you call them ā€œanimalsā€. When white guts do it the women are ā€œslutsā€ who were ā€œasking for itā€.

Focusing on the handful of crimes committed by this gang is just a deflection being used to pit people against immigrants.

Yes, we have enough brutal crimes committed by Citizens. We don't need to be importing Thousands & Thousands of brutal foreign criminals. Y'all Democrats may have invited MS-13 here, but i didn't. They aren't welcome in my country. It's time for them to go. Period, end of story.

The US isnā€™t importing ā€œthousands and thousands of foreign criminalsā€. There have been approx. 100 members of MS13 who have come in out of 200,000 asylum seekers there is no evidence that they were involved in gang activity BEFORE they were admitted.

Yes, we have enough brutal crimes committed by Citizens. We don't need to be importing Thousands & Thousands of brutal foreign criminals. Y'all Democrats may have invited MS-13 here, but i didn't. They aren't welcome in my country. It's time for them to go. Period, end of story.

The US isnā€™t importing ā€œthousands and thousands of foreign criminalsā€. There have been approx. 100 members of MS13 who have come in out of 200,000 asylum seekers there is no evidence that they were involved in gang activity BEFORE they were admitted.
and you can prove the vetting process?

didnt think so.

MS-13 is just the tip of the iceberg. Open Borders policies have invited Thousands & Thousands of brutal foreign criminals to our country.

Secure the Border and end Illegal Immigration once and for all! It's time.

and you can prove the vetting process?

didnt think so.

Our Border is a gift that keeps on giving to foreign criminals like MS-13. Time to get it under control.

Your Open Borders policy led to them easily getting into my country. You Democrats invited them here. But now it's time for them to go. Hopefully Trump will get that done.

Are you aware that MS13 started in the US decades ago? El Salvadoran immigrants fleeing right wing paramilitary guerrillas supported by Reagan came to the US back in the 80s. Clinton, Bush and Obama have all had a policy of deporting these gang members back to countries with weak governments only to create a transnational crime syndicate. In other words due to propping up corrupt right wing South American governments Reagan helped create these gangs, Ever since then we have been exporting these gang members back to South America where have have done further harm because some of those South American countries don't have the resources to deal with them, partly our fault since we've been known to prop up a corrupt government or two.

Republicans and Democrats alike have been apart of the problem, a problem most Americans never see.

Since the Democrats have a documented history of screwing over blacks, they now feel they need to bend over backwards for all minorities

-Geaux

There is no ā€œopen bordersā€ and hasnā€™t been since immigration laws were passed in the early 1900ā€™s. Please stop just parroting the lies of right wing anti-immigration bigots.

Trump and the right are blaming immigrants for the problems created by right wing policies.

Are you aware that MS13 started in the US decades ago? El Salvadoran immigrants fleeing right wing paramilitary guerrillas supported by Reagan came to the US back in the 80s. Clinton, Bush and Obama have all had a policy of deporting these gang members back to countries with weak governments only to create a transnational crime syndicate. In other words due to propping up corrupt right wing South American governments Reagan helped create these gangs, Ever since then we have been exporting these gang members back to South America where have have done further harm because some of those South American countries don't have the resources to deal with them, partly our fault since we've been known to prop up a corrupt government or two.

Republicans and Democrats alike have been apart of the problem, a problem most Americans never see.

Time to hunt down all MS-13 members. We owe that to its numerous Americans Citizen victims. And then secure the damn Border!

7. MS-13 Woman Laughed As Murder Victim Was Stabbed 153 Times, Say Prosecutors

Prosecutors said that she lured a man, whom she mistakenly identified as a rival, to a Maryland park for sexā€“where MS-13 were waiting to kill him.

MS-13 member Vanesa E. Alvarado, 20, was sentenced to 40 years in prison on May 30 for her role in the murder of Christian Villagran Morales, 18, in June 2016...

11 Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans by MS-13 Gang | Breitbart

I wonder if. America is better off as we did not lump the mafia in with all the Italian immigrants back in the 1920s? I wonder what sort of America we would be living in today if idiots painted all Italians with the mafia brush.?

That's the peril of having people lacking empathy and forethought making outrageous claims about immigrants.

Secure the Border and end Illegal Immigration now. MS-13 members shouldn't have been allowed to enter in the first place. How many innocent lives would have been saved if they were prevented from entering our country illegally?
I harken to the argument made by those who would do nothing to bolster our laws regarding the pro life of guns and the violence they bring. Criminals do not pay attention to laws. Why wouldn't MS-13 gang members get into this country regardless of legal status?

Sauce for the goose, as it were.

Forum List

Back