'IMMEDIATE recusal': Techno Fog BUSTS Judge Chutkan with her OWN WORDS on Trump in bombshell of a thread

Haha you are the only person talking about race…why? master joe got you think you ain’t black? Thinking you are living in a racial jungle?

Get back to the plantation boy
You racism is apparent boy. Whites like you don't seem to get it. We deal with your racism from the time we are children. We can see it immediately by the time we reach adulthood.

Absolutely! We're a smarter civilized race of people compared to you black impulsive savages. We are the masters.
LOL! Another delusional dumb white idiot purposefully clueless of his own history of impulsive savage and feral behavior.

Judge Cutkin ain't going anywhere. That statement was made in response to a defebfant that said trump was the reason they committed the crime. Techno fog missed that part on purpose,

You racism is apparent boy. Whites like you don't seem to get it. We deal with your racism from the time we are children. We can see it immediately by the time we reach adulthood.
Haha my racism? I wasn’t the one talking about race

racial jungle joeys plantation boy brought up race

Whites Who Are Born Rich Deplore and Fear All Other White People

Our ancestors left Europe because it was under the absolute rule by the same kind of HeirHead guillotine-fodder that turned you loose on us here. The only Whites who voted for Obama just because he is Black were graduates of prep schools.
Your ancestors left Europe and brought the same racist, arrogant, white supremacist attitude that you had in Europe.

Oh, let’s get this straight Mr. Feel Sorry for Me. You think your life here is worse than a slaves life in Africa?

You are just a silly lil child.
How many countries in Africa is slavery in?

Hell I don't even know what African country I come from? Why is that?

Since you have never experienced slavery in America or anywhere else for that matter, don't try to justify the atrocity of slavery by coming with this bullshit of how much better off we are today because of it.

See I came at the back end of Jim Crow, it wasn't slavery but it damn sure wasn't a great moment to be in America.

How many countries in Africa is slavery in?

Hell I don't even know what African country I come from? Why is that?

Since you have never experienced slavery in America or anywhere else for that matter, don't try to justify the atrocity of slavery by coming with this bullshit of how much better off we are today because of it.

See I came at the back end of Jim Crow, it wasn't slavery but it damn sure wasn't a great moment to be in America.
You think slavery only existed in Africa?

Yikes, we got a 12 year old in the room!

Forum List

Back