Imam of California burnt alive!

Lol. The Muslims do a much better job of killing each other off than we do. And I think the kid will be a lot more likely to ask, "The Republic of Iraq used to call New Arabia New York?"

Last edited:
Lol. The Muslims do a much better job of killing each other off than we do. And I think the kid will be a lot more likely to ask, "The Republic of Iraq used to call New Arabia New York?"

9/11 killed 2000 or 3000, iraq and Afghanistan invasion provoked hundred thousands of innocents killed!
it's really absurd
exactly like the Two Wars, christians and joos fabricate bloody wars then put their finger toward muslims!

hitler_priests.jpg

it was a well organized murder by fire!

the imam was a moderate and appreciated man who participate to build bridge between different communities in California.

hatred is sick, and always the moderates are victims but fascists, neonazis and JDL craps are left free like dogs!
shame

Such as your avatar?

Father: Well son, back in 2001, on the 9th of August, some very bad Muslim men flew jet airplanes into 2 buildings
On the bong again I see ABS.

I know about Sept. 11th 2001

But what exactly happened on the 9th of August 2001??? :confused: :lol:

While not a laughing matter, certainly no planes...

Suicide bombing at the Sbarro pizzeria in Jerusalem
August 9, 2001

Aren't you afraid, Freeman, that the nazis will find you and murder you?

Just sayin...

Whenever a suicide bomber kills a bunch of innocents in the ME, an imam in the US will explode.

I know you're just a pathetic brain damaged loser no one should take seriously, but I have to wonder, how much stress would it take for you to loose it and go on a Muslim killing spree?

For someone who claims to be a Buddhist, you're pretty evil.

The police dropped the investigation because it had been too long. The evidence trail was cold and, without even a good suspect, they had no hope of ever gaining a conviction. So they dropped it.
One possible explanation is that the bomb went of prematurely, that it had been fabricated on site and was being readied for use elsewhere. I'm not saying that happened, but from the article the possibility is not ruled out.
Would be rather Ironic if the bomb were "peaceful" in origin.
Wait, Islam does not mean peaceful, it means submit.
Submit to the word of God as put forth by Mohamed.
So perhaps the bomb was submissive in origin.

Insha'Allah, the perpetrators will meet a similar fate. As for the responses above, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that people are so blithely unconcerned about hate crimes being perpetrated against Muslims.

Your buddy was probably playing with explosives to use against American "infidels" and BLEW HIMSELF UP because he was a stoopid asshat.

THAT is a far more likely scenario than any American blowing him up.

How ya gonna punish your dead buddy, dumbass? :rolleyes:

Whenever a suicide bomber kills a bunch of innocents in the ME, an imam in the US will explode.

Hmmm.........sounds like Karma at work here. Hopefully, in 50 years, the following joke will be true........

Son: Dad, why is there this big memorial here in the middle of Manhattan?

Father: Well son, back in 2001, on the 11th of August, some very bad Muslim men flew jet airplanes into 2 buildings called the World Trade Center and destroyed them, killing many people. That started a war which lasted many years, but, eventually, we all figured out how to live together peacefully.

Son: Okay, now can you explain what's a Muslim?

Uh....that'd be 11th of September, 2001

The police dropped the investigation because it had been too long. The evidence trail was cold and, without even a good suspect, they had no hope of ever gaining a conviction. So they dropped it.
One possible explanation is that the bomb went of prematurely, that it had been fabricated on site and was being readied for use elsewhere. I'm not saying that happened, but from the article the possibility is not ruled out.Would be rather Ironic if the bomb were "peaceful" in origin.
Wait, Islam does not mean peaceful, it means submit.
Submit to the word of God as put forth by Mohamed.
So perhaps the bomb was submissive in origin.

My guess is that is *EXACTLY* what happened.

The "good Imam" was playing with explosives and got burned. It happens all the time with stoopid Moslem asshats who want to blow other people up. They mishandle explosives and ..... KABOOM.....they go meet 72 VIRGINIANS.

Not a crime to kill yourself with stoopidity.

Closed case.

Is there any evidence that this wasnt some muslim extremist group that thought the Imam wasnt extreme enough? I mean you presume this is some sort of hate toward muslims. But what makes this hate toward muslims?

Insha'Allah, the perpetrators will meet a similar fate. As for the responses above, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that people are so blithely unconcerned about hate crimes being perpetrated against Muslims.

I have to agree with Kalam! This was a brutal murder!

However, I think its well premature to call it a hate crime. I think it would be better categorized as murder by an insane person. Who are we to jump to conclusion about the killer's motive. No hate crime here, just an insane person. :eusa_whistle:

Similar to Hasan no? :eusa_whistle:

Just as you were when a HATE CRIME was committed by a cowardly muslim against US soldiers!

Oh wait you still have acknowledged the event took place, my bad!

the imam was a moderate and appreciated man who participate to build bridge between different communities in California.
If he is truly a moderate Muslim, then there is a good chance (probably over 50%) that he was killed by other Muslims. Muslim radicals that is! :cool:

Radicals hate moderate muslims more than they hate Jews! Is it a concidence that this crime happened in the heartland of Arab/Muslim America? I think not.

Is there any evidence that this wasnt some muslim extremist group that thought the Imam wasnt extreme enough?
It seems unlikely but you do have a point. People are rushing to judgement and their bias is showing.

If he is truly a moderate Muslim, then there is a good chance (probably over 50%) that he was killed by other Muslims. Muslim radicals that is! :cool:

Radicals hate moderate muslims more than they hate Jews! Is it a concidence that this crime happened in the heartland of Arab/Muslim America? I think not.
I'm curious where you got that 50%?

Your buddy was probably playing with explosives to use against American "infidels" and BLEW HIMSELF UP because he was a stoopid asshat.

No that probably wasn't the case. The imam with all due respect seemed like a moderate patriotic American. It was murder, but its too premature to call it a hate crime, so let's not call it a hate crime.

I'm curious where you got that 50%?

You do know that 80% of all percentages are made up on the stop 60% of the time! :eek:

No that probably wasn't the case. The imam with all due respect seemed like a moderate patriotic American. It was murder, but its too premature to call it a hate crime, so let's not call it a hate crime.

I sure the hell AM NOT calling it a hate crime.

I'm calling it an act of total and complete stoopidity.

Don't play with explosives if you don't want to blow yourself into oblivion! :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back