Imam of California burnt alive!

I sure the hell AM NOT calling it a hate crime.

I'm calling it an act of total and complete stoopidity.

Don't play with explosives if you don't want to blow yourself into oblivion! :eusa_naughty:
And advice for yourself would be ... don't post on message boards if you don't want to look like a moron.

Insha'Allah, the perpetrators will meet a similar fate. As for the responses above, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that people are so blithely unconcerned about hate crimes being perpetrated against Muslims.

Just as you were when a HATE CRIME was committed by a cowardly muslim against US soldiers!

Oh wait you still have acknowledged the event took place, my bad!

Private stupidity is one thing. It's something else entirely when you put it on display:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/93893-breaking-mass-shooting-at-ft-hood-in-texas-7-confirmed-dead-26.html#post1686533

The name is wrong but you get the idea. Run along now.

Last edited:
Insha'Allah, the perpetrators will meet a similar fate. As for the responses above, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that people are so blithely unconcerned about hate crimes being perpetrated against Muslims.

Your buddy was probably playing with explosives to use against American "infidels" and BLEW HIMSELF UP because he was a stoopid asshat.

THAT is a far more likely scenario than any American blowing him up.

How ya gonna punish your dead buddy, dumbass? :rolleyes:

And you are...? :eusa_eh:

I sure the hell AM NOT calling it a hate crime.

I'm calling it an act of total and complete stoopidity.

Don't play with explosives if you don't want to blow yourself into oblivion! :eusa_naughty:
And advice for yourself would be ... don't post on message boards if you don't want to look like a moron.

Then stop posting. You look like a complete moron! :rofl:

it was a well organized murder by fire!

the imam was a moderate and appreciated man who participate to build bridge between different communities in California.

hatred is sick, and always the moderates are victims but fascists, neonazis and JDL craps are left free like dogs!
shame
So how's being a complete fucking dork work for YOU?:eusa_eh:

Just as you were when a HATE CRIME was committed by a cowardly muslim against US soldiers!

Oh wait you still have acknowledged the event took place, my bad!

Private stupidity is one thing. It's something else entirely when you put it on display:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/93893-breaking-mass-shooting-at-ft-hood-in-texas-7-confirmed-dead-26.html#post1686533

The name is wrong but you get the idea. Run along now.

Wow, Kalam I was referring to your weak post in my previous post, but thanks for pointing it out specifically for me! :lol:

Your post showed very little empathy for the victims, rather you felt obligated to protect Islam and show sympathy toward Hasan! :evil: You also felt obligated to state it wasn't Islamofacism. That is typical Kalam.:eusa_snooty:

Last edited:
You post showed very little empathy for the victims, rather you felt obligated to protect Islam and show sympathy toward Hasan!
Reading comprehension FTW
The situation being as it is, I feel obliged to express my contempt toward the attacker as I would regardless of his religious affiliation.

You also felt obligated to state it wasn't Islamofacism.

"Islamofascist" - noun - A Muslim Ghook doesn't like.

The term is meaningless and self-contradictory.

"Islamofascist" - noun - A Muslim Ghook doesn't like.

The term is meaningless and self-contradictory.

Nice red herring. There are a ton of muslims I like the poor Imam who was the victim in this brutal killing was one of them. From what I read he seemed like a pretty good patriotic American.

But Islamofacists are people who twist the Muslim ideology to do great harm on the human race and seek Sharia law throughout the globe!

I will contend that you appear not to be one, but you for some reason have a lot of sympathy for their beliefs and at times support it outright.

Last edited:
But Islamofacists are people who twist the Muslim ideology to do great harm on the human race and seek Sharia law throughout the globe!

Like "terrorist", it's a vague word that can be applied to a broad range of people depending on how you feel about them. It's meaningless.

Kalam said:
The situation being as it is, I feel obliged to express my contempt toward the attacker as I would regardless of his religious affiliation.

This statement only shows (faked imho) contempt for the attacker.

It shows NO, ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZILCH sympathy for his victims.

Why is this? :eusa_think:

it was a well organized murder by fire!

the imam was a moderate and appreciated man who participate to build bridge between different communities in California.

hatred is sick, and always the moderates are victims but fascists, neonazis and JDL craps are left free like dogs!
shame
So how's being a complete fucking dork work for YOU?:eusa_eh:

Apparently not so good! :rofl:

Kalam said:

Gosh, I don't know. Probably because when I wrote it I wasn't expecting some dumb **** to assess it as if it were a school assignment. :eusa_think:

Like "terrorist", it's a vague word that can be applied to a broad range of people depending on how you feel about them. It's meaningless.

Is·lam (ĭs-läm', ĭz-, ĭs'läm', ĭz'-)
n.

1. A monotheistic religion characterized by the acceptance of the doctrine of submission to God and to Muhammad as the chief and last prophet of God.
2. 1. The people or nations that practice Islam; the Muslim world.
2. The civilization developed by the Muslim world.

[Arabic 'islām, submission, from 'aslama, to surrender, resign oneself, from Syriac 'ašlem, to make peace, surrender, derived stem of šlem, to be complete; see šlm in Semitic roots.]
Is·lam'ic adj.

fas⋅cist
  /ˈfæʃɪst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fash-ist] Show IPA
Use Fascist in a Sentence
See web results for Fascist
See images of Fascist
–noun
1. a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism.
2. (often initial capital letter) a member of a fascist movement or party.
3. a person who is dictatorial or has extreme right-wing views.
–adjective
4. Also, fa⋅scis⋅tic  /fəˈʃɪstɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fuh-shis-tik] Show IPA . of or like fascism or fascists.

So, basically, someone who is an "islamofacist" is actually a person who is the MusLAME equivalent of someone in the GOP?

Interesting........

Kalam said:

Gosh, I don't know. Probably because when I wrote it I wasn't expecting some dumb **** to assess it as if it were a school assignment. :eusa_think:

Calling me the C word isn't necessary!

But, since you decided get so personal, let me return the favor on you, you stupid fucking left-handed butt wiping, terrorist loving, boy fucking, sand-flea, camel jockey.

By the way...I think Gunnyfuck mentioned he doesn't like the use of the C-word with regard to the gals here. Dumbass. :eusa_naughty:

Calling me the C word isn't necessary!
If you act like a ****, you will be called a ****. That's my policy.

But, since you decided get so personal, let me return the favor on you, you stupid fucking left-handed butt wiping, terrorist loving, boy fucking, sand-flea, camel jockey.
Have at it. :eusa_eh:

By the way...I think Gunnyfuck mentioned he doesn't like the use of the C-word with regard to the gals here. Dumbass. :eusa_naughty:
If Gunny has a problem with something I write, I don't doubt that he'll say so himself. You accused me of feigning outrage over the Ft. Hood incident and implied that I sympathized with the perpetrator. That's pretty fucking low and will have me calling you a ****. I don't give a damn what your gender is.

Hey Kalam.........you're a sperm burping colon jousting pud pulling penis puffing lowborn Polish gutter slut.

Wanna piece of this?

If not, play nice.

Otherwise we'll wrap YOU in bacon and set fire to your happy ass.........

We'll call it "Fillet MusLAME".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back