Imam of California burnt alive!

Calling me the C word isn't necessary!
If you act like a ****, you will be called a ****. That's my policy.

But, since you decided get so personal, let me return the favor on you, you stupid fucking left-handed butt wiping, terrorist loving, boy fucking, sand-flea, camel jockey.
Have at it. :eusa_eh:

By the way...I think Gunnyfuck mentioned he doesn't like the use of the C-word with regard to the gals here. Dumbass. :eusa_naughty:
If Gunny has a problem with something I write, I don't doubt that he'll say so himself. You accused me of feigning outrage over the Ft. Hood incident and implied that I sympathized with the perpetrator. That's pretty fucking low and will have me calling you a ****. I don't give a damn what your gender is.

I gave you the opportunity to set the record straight about WHY you don't seem to have sympathy for Hassan's victims.

Instead, you chose to go intensely defensive, personal and nasty, instead of addressing the real issue at hand.

Which says FAR MORE about YOU than it does me.

It says YOU DO sympathize with Hassan and those like him, and it says you don't appreciate my publicly saying so.

Too bad. I was hoping you were a good Moslem. Now I know for sure you're not.

I can ONLY BLAME YOU for that! You had your chance to clarify your stand for us.

Oh well. *shrug*

No skin off my back if some hook nosed, raghead, shit-stained asswipe like you calls me the c-word.

I still don't think Gunny's gonna go for it. He recently did a WHOLE THREAD about that not happening on his board. Guess you missed it while you were busy handling explosives at your Mosque.

For shame, for shame. Careful don't blow yourself up! :eusa_naughty:

I gave you the opportunity to set the record straight about WHY you don't seem to have sympathy for Hassan's victims.

Instead, you chose to go intensely defensive, personal and nasty, instead of addressing the real issue at hand.

It says YOU DO sympathize with Hassan and those like him, and it says you don't appreciate my publicly saying so.

I can ONLY BLAME YOU for that! You had your chance to clarify your stand for us.

Oh well. *shrug*

No skin off my back if some hook nosed, raghead, shit-stained asswipe like you calls me the c-word.

I still don't think Gunny's gonna go for it. He recently did a WHOLE THREAD about that not happening on his board. Guess you missed it while you were busy handling explosives at your Mosque.

Oh God, Jeny, what the hell was I thinking? You're right; all you wanted to do was have me clarify my position. Instead, I immediately took offense and acted like a complete jerk. I'm so sorry.

Get real, motherfucker. Do you think I care if I meet some random-ass moron's criteria for being a "good Moslem"? You accused me of supporting Hassan, thereby making it clear to me that you are an absolute ****. If you want to whine to Gunny about being called a ****, go right ahead. :lol:

Oh well. *shrug*

Oh God, Jeny, what the hell was I thinking? You're right; all you wanted to do was have me clarify my position. Instead, I immediately took offense and acted like a complete jerk. I'm so sorry.

Get real, motherfucker. Do you think I care if I meet some random-ass moron's criteria for being a "good Moslem"? You accused me of supporting Hassan, thereby making it clear to me that you are an absolute ****. If you want to whine to Gunny about being called a ****, go right ahead. :lol:

I don't whine to Gunnyfuck. I'm a big girl. I can fight my own battles. Don't need the Gunnyfuck's help.

But you might when he gets done with you. I don't think using that word on his board is going to put you high up on his buddy list.

But whatever, raghead. Help yourself and enjoy!

I don't whine to Gunnyfuck. I'm a big girl. I can fight my own battles. Don't need the Gunnyfuck's help.

But you might when he gets done with you. I don't think using that word on his board is going to put you high up on his buddy list.

But whatever, raghead. Help yourself and enjoy!
Will do, ****. :thup:

Imam of California... 11-23-2009 09:54 PM Kalam ****

You can stop harrassing me now. Raghead.
That was in response to your neg rep, Copernicus. I never give neg rep unless somebody's stupid enough to neg me first. :lol:

Whatever, raghead! :rolleyes:

Imam of California burnt ali... 11-23-2009 09:16 PM Kalam Gunny ain't gonna like you dropping the c-word on me! Poor form if you can't debate without resorting to that!

THAT was the ONLY NegRep I gave you. And you respond with "c" word?

Raghead.

That was in response to your neg rep, Copernicus. I never give neg rep unless somebody's stupid enough to neg me first. :lol:

Latest Reputation Received
Imam of California... 11-23-2009 09:16 PM JenyEliza Gunny ain't gonna like you dropping the c-word on me! Poor form if you can't debate without resorting to that!

Latest Reputation Given
Imam of California burnt ali... 11-23-2009 09:54 PM JenyEliza ****​

Imagine that -- I was right. :lol:

Imam of California... 11-23-2009 09:16 PM JenyEliza Gunny ain't gonna like you dropping the c-word on me! Poor form if you can't debate without resorting to that!

Latest Reputation Given

Nobody disputed that you RESPONDED to me. Apparently you don't know what the word "RESPOND" means.

Is English not your first language, Raghead?

Imam of California burnt ali... 11-23-2009 09:16 PM Kalam Gunny ain't gonna like you dropping the c-word on me! Poor form if you can't debate without resorting to that!

THAT was the ONLY NegRep I gave you. And you respond with "c" word?

Raghead.

Kalam doesn't know the meaning of the word "respond".

:rofl:

Latest Reputation Given

Nobody disputed that you RESPONDED to me. Apparently you don't know what the word "RESPOND" means.

Is English not your first language, Raghead?
"Whatever" sounds like a disputation to me, but I won't press the issue. :lol:

Bringing up English proficiency probably isn't something that you want to do.

But, since you decided get so personal, let me return the favor on you, you stupid fucking left-handed butt wiping, terrorist loving, boy fucking, sand-flea, camel jockey.

By the way...I think Gunnyfuck mentioned he doesn't like the use of the C-word with regard to the gals here. Dumbass. :eusa_naughty:
Isn't necessary?

The C-word fits you to a T.

I think its cute how you're going to whine to Gunny about being called a **** when you keep calling him Gunnyfuck.

Let me be clear that I only used the word "****" because I felt (and still feel) that it was the most fitting description of the poster in question. I apologize for any undue offense that I may have caused. :)

Isn't necessary?

I think its cute how you're going to whine to Gunny about being called a **** when you keep calling him Gunnyfuck.

What I call Gunny is between me and Gunny and none of your damned busness.

He doesn't take exception to it at all....not that that you have any need to know this. It's NOT your business.

Got that?

6 pages of absolutely nothing... People need to stop getting so emotion in their discussions. Seems thought goes right out the window when they do.

Isn't necessary?

What I call Gunny is between me and Gunny and none of your damned busness.

He doesn't take exception to it at all....not that that you have any need to know this. It's NOT your business.

Got that?
Okey-dokey, JenyFuck.

Kalam said:
The situation being as it is, I feel obliged to express my contempt toward the attacker as I would regardless of his religious affiliation.

This statement only shows (faked imho) contempt for the attacker.

It shows NO, ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZILCH sympathy for his victims.

Why is this? :eusa_think:

Gosh, I don't know. Probably because when I wrote it I wasn't expecting some dumb **** to assess it as if it were a school assignment. :eusa_think:

I'm disappointed in you Kalam. I would have though you were able to argue your point without resorting to the kind of profanity used exclusively by the totally brain dead morons on here. Please don't be one of them, you are better than that.

I would have though you were able to argue your point without resorting to the kind of profanity used exclusively by the totally brain dead morons on here.
I treat the use of profanity as a sort of litmus test
Those who utilize profanity or racial epithets get nothing but contempt from me.
The little love fests of A calls B a "!@%$$#" and then B responds with "&*%@*$!#" disrupt threads.

This thread is about a California Imam and the police investigation into his burning death.
I already gave my views;
1 - the time interval means a conviction is nigh impossible, so the case was dropped
2 - it is possible the bomb had been built in place by an Islamic radical and exploded accidentally

Just so no one gets the wrong perception - it seems from the OP article link that the Imam himself was NOT involved in radical Islam.

Forum List

Back