Imam fighting anti-semitism

I 'LOVE' the way that anti semitism has become solely exclusive use of the Jews... Of the zionists...

Considering that the majority of semites are Arabs...

I feel that the zionists have over done the 'anti semite' card and devalued the term beyond any normal comprehension!!

Ant6i-Semitism is Jew Hating.

When was the last time you opened a dictionary?

It's really embarrassing.

When was the last time you looked up what "Semitic" means?

Just because a phrase has been adopted for a single religion does NOT mean that it is exclusive!

When was the last time you looked up what ANTI-SEMITIC means

When was the last time you looked up what SEMITE means?

Let me help you...

In studies of linguistics and ethnology, the term Semitic (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was first used to refer to a family of languages native to West Asia (the Middle East). The languages evolved and spread to Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa and Malta, and are now referred to cumulatively as the Semitic languages. The languages include the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu; Akkadian (including Assyrian and Babylonian dialects); Amharic; Amalekite; Ammonite; Amorite; Arabic; Aramaic/Syriac; the Canaanite languages (Phoenician, Punic or Carthaginian and Hebrew); Assyrian; Chaldean; Eblaite; Edomite; Ge'ez; Old South Arabian; Modern South Arabian languages; Maltese; Mandaic; Moabite; Proto-Sinaitic; Sutean; Syriac; Tigre and Tigrinya; and Ugaritic, among others.

Highjacking a phrase does not make it right...

So, to be antisemitic means that you are anti Maltese?

You see how this over used, abused 'antisemetic' word really does NOT make it exclusively Jewish...

Historically, 'antisemetic' carried a LOT of weight for Jews, for the world in general...

It's overuse by zionists who have limited knowledge, like yourself, has destroyed any real 'Jewish' meaning...

You can see it today in the lack of 'interest' in Israel, in the disregard of the 'Jewish position'...

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

When wasx the last time you looked up the definition of anti-Semitism, I would advise you to do so now and then look at your post above for examples of RACISM AGAINST THE JEWS

I 'LOVE' the way that anti semitism has become solely exclusive use of the Jews... Of the zionists...

Considering that the majority of semites are Arabs...

I feel that the zionists have over done the 'anti semite' card and devalued the term beyond any normal comprehension!!

Just because a phrase has been adopted for a single religion does NOT mean that it is exclusive!

Let me help you...

In studies of linguistics and ethnology, the term Semitic (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was first used to refer to a family of languages native to West Asia (the Middle East). The languages evolved and spread to Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa and Malta, and are now referred to cumulatively as the Semitic languages. The languages include the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu; Akkadian (including Assyrian and Babylonian dialects); Amharic; Amalekite; Ammonite; Amorite; Arabic; Aramaic/Syriac; the Canaanite languages (Phoenician, Punic or Carthaginian and Hebrew); Assyrian; Chaldean; Eblaite; Edomite; Ge'ez; Old South Arabian; Modern South Arabian languages; Maltese; Mandaic; Moabite; Proto-Sinaitic; Sutean; Syriac; Tigre and Tigrinya; and Ugaritic, among others.

You see how this over used, abused 'antisemetic' word really does NOT make it exclusively Jewish...

Historically, 'antisemetic' carried a LOT of weight for Jews, for the world in general...

It's overuse by zionists who have limited knowledge, like yourself, has destroyed any real 'Jewish' meaning...

You can see it today in the lack of 'interest' in Israel, in the disregard of the 'Jewish position'...

When wasx the last time you looked up the definition of anti-Semitism, I would advise you to do so now and then look at your post above for examples of RACISM AGAINST THE JEWS

Scared to look up what Semite means Phoney?

Let me help you...

Not at all, but it seems that you are scared to look up what anti semite means and take it on board. Must be your programming that blocks your thought processes

...Many people have legitimate issues with Israel's policies that have nothing to do with Jews...

Maybe but both Sunni and Pene do little but express their unvarnished anti-Semitism and I'm surprised you don't see that.

I realize we won't agree on this but I think Sunni just likes to yank your chains, and he is very successful.

Pene - yes, I agree.

Thanks to Sunni and Penelope for clarifying my statements that for them it's not just a criticism of Israel but a criticism of those fighting racism.
Therefore anti-Israel in (say many?) cases is nothing but primitive anti- Semitics which stands for anti-Jews.
Humanity theliq Coyote

I strongly disagree. Many people have legitimate issues with Israel's policies that have nothing to do with Jews.

When people claim there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, what is that? "primitive anti-Islamism" which stands for all Muslims? Those are the same people that often claim they're only singling out extremists.
Drop the Muslims off the debate, How can YOU tell Sunni/Penelope (for instance) are not anti-Jews? Is there any room for legitimacy to racism of any sort? I guess you'd strongly agree that fighting racism anywhere by anyone is first measure before any other implementation of Western values or the very least - liberalism, so since we are on the same page (as I hope) so what reason is there to condemn such people or twist their words(trying to reinterpret them?) - Unless.
So let's get down to the point, I always force myself to keep an open mind and I welcome all sort of criticism - but when the motive of such criticism is negative I see no reason of eating the fruits of the poisonous tree.

You make a good point Daniyel, and sometimes I too often tend to post in a knee-jerk manner because, frankly, I get sick of the hatred I see expressed and it seldom seems evenly confronted- even by me.

I've also been here a long time and seen posters post a long time and feel like I get a good sense of them, some of them. I could be wrong. My impression of Sunni - is that he yanks your chains and enjoys the reactions. My impression too is - why post seriously given the environment? :dunno: My impression of Penelope is in line with yours. Almost every thread she engages in, she manages to make it about Jews and is dead serious. So yes - there are certainly anti-semites here and racists, and other ists. In my opinion, the best thing is to ignore them because they derail good threads if engaged.

On the other hand there are those like Tinmore, Humanity, and others who feel Israel is genuinely wrong in their policies towards the Palestinians and they get labeled "anti-semites".

Point taken Daniyel.

...Many people have legitimate issues with Israel's policies that have nothing to do with Jews...

Maybe but both Sunni and Pene do little but express their unvarnished anti-Semitism and I'm surprised you don't see that.

I realize we won't agree on this but I think Sunni just likes to yank your chains, and he is very successful.

Pene - yes, I agree.

So is the answer to report them for spamming and trolling then

Thanks to Sunni and Penelope for clarifying my statements that for them it's not just a criticism of Israel but a criticism of those fighting racism.
Therefore anti-Israel in (say many?) cases is nothing but primitive anti- Semitics which stands for anti-Jews.
Humanity theliq Coyote

I strongly disagree. Many people have legitimate issues with Israel's policies that have nothing to do with Jews.

When people claim there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, what is that? "primitive anti-Islamism" which stands for all Muslims? Those are the same people that often claim they're only singling out extremists.
Drop the Muslims off the debate, How can YOU tell Sunni/Penelope (for instance) are not anti-Jews? Is there any room for legitimacy to racism of any sort? I guess you'd strongly agree that fighting racism anywhere by anyone is first measure before any other implementation of Western values or the very least - liberalism, so since we are on the same page (as I hope) so what reason is there to condemn such people or twist their words(trying to reinterpret them?) - Unless.
So let's get down to the point, I always force myself to keep an open mind and I welcome all sort of criticism - but when the motive of such criticism is negative I see no reason of eating the fruits of the poisonous tree.

You make a good point Daniyel, and sometimes I too often tend to post in a knee-jerk manner because, frankly, I get sick of the hatred I see expressed and it seldom seems evenly confronted- even by me.

I've also been here a long time and seen posters post a long time and feel like I get a good sense of them, some of them. I could be wrong. My impression of Sunni - is that he yanks your chains and enjoys the reactions. My impression too is - why post seriously given the environment? :dunno: My impression of Penelope is in line with yours. Almost every thread she engages in, she manages to make it about Jews and is dead serious. So yes - there are certainly anti-semites here and racists, and other ists. In my opinion, the best thing is to ignore them because they derail good threads if engaged.

On the other hand there are those like Tinmore, Humanity, and others who feel Israel is genuinely wrong in their policies towards the Palestinians and they get labeled "anti-semites".

Point taken Daniyel.

That is exactly what trolling is.

Pene - yes, I agree.

It depends on where it occurs and the context. The rules differ according to zone.

Humanity theliq Coyote

Point taken Daniyel.

That is exactly what trolling is.

Trolling occurs on both sides.

Humanity theliq Coyote

No one can tell, for sure, what their 'real' views/motives are here... It's an anonymous forum...

I can create a 'persona' here in support of Israel... No one would ever know!

Even when someone suggests that they have Muslim friends, Jewish friends, the are called racist...

Liberal I am NOT... Far from it!

But I do have friends of many races and religions...

Racism has NO excuse... EVER!

Blind ignorance of some here would have me an ISLAMONAZI... Why? Because it suits their views...

BUT NOT MINE!

I am anti Israel... NOT anti Jewish...

More than happy to support A Jewish Homeland, Yes, even in Israel...

I don't have to support the Israeli policies!
It doesn't matter what you think or which are your inner views, all I'm saying is that based on logical conclusions I can clearly tell what you're trying to say or want to believe, so of course your real name is not Humanity.

Pene - yes, I agree.

Or perhaps I just use Sunni to advance my agenda just as Sunni uses Pene to advance his.
:cool-45:

Pene - yes, I agree.

It depends on where it occurs and the context. The rules differ according to zone.

There must be a standard to go by, if it is trolling then it is trolling. I know there is a difference between what the US and the UK see as trolling but it is down to minor details

Pene - yes, I agree.

There must be a standard to go by, if it is trolling then it is trolling. I know there is a difference between what the US and the UK see as trolling but it is down to minor details

The standard is in the rules which vary according to Zone. Trolling in and of itself is not an offense unless it derails significantly but that depends on the Zone. Also - what constitutes trolling can often depend on the persons point of view. It's not a black and white issue. This is all I'm going to say on it here because it's derailing this thread. So lets get back to the topic, ok? :)

Let me help you...

Not at all, but it seems that you are scared to look up what anti semite means and take it on board. Must be your programming that blocks your thought processes

You forget Phoney...

I am not a zionist... I haven't had ANY programming unlike you!

I have NOT said that the applied definition is NOT applied to Jews, I'm just saying that it is technically wrong!

Now, go look up Semite and tell me what it says!

Humanity theliq Coyote

No one can tell, for sure, what their 'real' views/motives are here... It's an anonymous forum...

Even when someone suggests that they have Muslim friends, Jewish friends, the are called racist...

Blind ignorance of some here would have me an ISLAMONAZI... Why? Because it suits their views...

BUT NOT MINE!

It doesn't matter what you think or which are your inner views, all I'm saying is that based on logical conclusions I can clearly tell what you're trying to say or want to believe, so of course your real name is not Humanity.

Really?

Want to tell me what I am trying t say or want to believe?

Humanity theliq Coyote

BUT NOT MINE!

Really?

I can tell you taking a defensive position because of your sarcasm and because you got no way to answer coherently, so yes I do.

Pene - yes, I agree.

Thought you knew the rules Phoney...

You bleat on about them often enough!

BUT NOT MINE!

Really?

I can tell you taking a defensive position because of your sarcasm and because you got no way to answer coherently, so yes I do.

Clearly you don't have clue!

Why?

Because when asked to clearly state what you "know"... YOU CAN'T!

I am certainly NOT defensive in my position, no need to be!

Sarcasm? Where would that be then?

So, to clear that one up... You don't know Daniyel...

Let me help you...

You forget Phoney...

I am not a zionist... I haven't had ANY programming unlike you!

I have NOT said that the applied definition is NOT applied to Jews, I'm just saying that it is technically wrong!

Now, go look up Semite and tell me what it says!

You also forget that not that long ago I was a neo Marxist that was programmed to think as you do. I saw the errors in the neo Marxist brainwashing and got out when I could. I have seen what it says and it is 100% correct, but it does not alter the fact that the term ANTI SEMITIC was coined solely as RACIST ACTIONS towards the Jews

Pene - yes, I agree.

Thought you knew the rules Phoney...

You bleat on about them often enough!

I do and there must be a standard or the rules are open to personal interpretation

Forum List

Back