Imam fighting anti-semitism

So when Islamic leaders like Erdogan state that there are no such things as moderate muslims they are being anti-islam racists are they. This also means the Koran and hadiths are anti islam

So when Jews state that zionism is extremist... They are anti-Jewish?

No, they're just clueless.

And in comes the 'only Jews are right'...

Crock of shit Lipush!

It wasn't Jews who came up with the term, but world's history. So don't blame it on us.

Didn't know I had blamed Jews for creating the term...

Created by a German nationalist who later renounced the term...

"Worlds history" only through Jewish promotion of the term...

Go check out the reality rather than the hearsay...

Jewish promotion of the term ? Where do you come up with this ?

Ha ha ha. Hilarious. Sub-Humanity lives in a Christian majority country and thinks Muslim behavior towards non Muslims in the US, is representative of how life for non Muslims is in Muslim nations.

You ever talked to a Jew, Christian, Bahaii, who has lived in Muslim countries?

They too have "Muslim friends" but that doesn't mean Muslims don't oppress, persecute, and kill religious minorities in their countries, DUFUS.

I 'LOVE' the way that anti semitism has become solely exclusive use of the Jews... Of the zionists...

Considering that the majority of semites are Arabs...

I feel that the zionists have over done the 'anti semite' card and devalued the term beyond any normal comprehension!!

Ant6i-Semitism is Jew Hating.

When was the last time you opened a dictionary?

It's really embarrassing.
Better to ask when was the last time it opened a book, period.

Unless your pro Israel, your an anti semite.
You can be pro Israel, but still critical of it's policies or certain leaders, that's normal and exists in all civilized Western nations, including the US. But an anti Zionist, which is the scum that you are, is definitely an anti semite, as stated eloquently by non other than Martin Luther King Jr. himself.

Speaking at the annual convention of the Rabbinical Assembly in 1968, Dr. King said:

“The response of some of the so-called young militants does not represent the position of the vast majority of Negroes. There are some who are color-consumed and they see a kind of mystique in blackness or in being colored, and anything non-colored is condemned. We do not follow that course ... Peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect her right to exist, its territorial integrity and the right to use whatever sea lanes it needs. Israel is one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security, and that security must be a reality,"

He is also attributed with having said, "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism," in response to a student who had attacked Zionism during a dinner event with Dr. King in 1968.

I 'LOVE' the way that anti semitism has become solely exclusive use of the Jews... Of the zionists...

I feel that the zionists have over done the 'anti semite' card and devalued the term beyond any normal comprehension!!

Reminds me of the way they made WWII all about them.

Reminds me of your stupid comment when the ISIS guys attacked the Kosher delly, you said "Why the Jews whine it's all about them?"

Because the attack WAS on us, idiot.

that kosher supermarket served Muslims a well and WWII was not all about the Polish Ashkenazi's. Actually history is showing that Poland was the instigator of WWII .

I'm guessing if I asked you for a link to back that statement up, you wouldn't be able to provide one .....

Which statement?

Thanks to Sunni and Penelope for clarifying my statements that for them it's not just a criticism of Israel but a criticism of those fighting racism.
Therefore anti-Israel in (say many?) cases is nothing but primitive anti- Semitics which stands for anti-Jews.
Humanity theliq Coyote

I strongly disagree. Many people have legitimate issues with Israel's policies that have nothing to do with Jews.

When people claim there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, what is that? "primitive anti-Islamism" which stands for all Muslims? Those are the same people that often claim they're only singling out extremists.

Hallelujah!!!

Sense spoken AT LAST!!!

I have Muslim friends... Go on Phoney et al... Call me a racist!

I have met MANY Muslims... In Muslim countries...

Not a single one has tried to convert me, kill me, call me an infidel...

What is there to figure, they wont try and kill you or convert you as they want to lull you into a false sense of safety. So I take it you can understand Arabic, Urdu and Farsi then ?
Go figure!

Thanks to Sunni and Penelope for clarifying my statements that for them it's not just a criticism of Israel but a criticism of those fighting racism.
Therefore anti-Israel in (say many?) cases is nothing but primitive anti- Semitics which stands for anti-Jews.
Humanity theliq Coyote

I strongly disagree. Many people have legitimate issues with Israel's policies that have nothing to do with Jews.

When people claim there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, what is that? "primitive anti-Islamism" which stands for all Muslims? Those are the same people that often claim they're only singling out extremists.

So when Islamic leaders like Erdogan state that there are no such things as moderate muslims they are being anti-islam racists are they. This also means the Koran and hadiths are anti islam

Would that be ultra orthodox Jews like N.K.

Crock of shit Lipush!

It wasn't Jews who came up with the term, but world's history. So don't blame it on us.

Who the fuck cares how the term was created. It's now part of the English language and the official definition for antisemitism is a Jew hater, like you.

Crock of shit Lipush!

Jewish promotion of the term ? Where do you come up with this ?

The voices in her head, probably. That's where it goes for the latest info on everything.

When was the last time you looked up what "Semitic" means?

Just because a phrase has been adopted for a single religion does NOT mean that it is exclusive!

When was the last time you looked up what ANTI-SEMITIC means

Reminds me of the way they made WWII all about them.

Reminds me of your stupid comment when the ISIS guys attacked the Kosher delly, you said "Why the Jews whine it's all about them?"

Because the attack WAS on us, idiot.

that kosher supermarket served Muslims a well and WWII was not all about the Polish Ashkenazi's. Actually history is showing that Poland was the instigator of WWII .

The kosher deli by its name was Jewish not muslim, if it was muslim it would have been a halal deli. Get it yet ?

How about a link to this history, as not that long ago you blamed WW2 on the Jews

Humanity theliq Coyote

Crock of shit Lipush!

That is just your opinion and with £2. 40p it will get you a cup of Costa Late

Crock of shit Lipush!

It entered into common usage last century, and the muslims were angry over it. SO they tried to bring in a term of their own, islamophobia, and found that it would not enter into common usage because of the connotations of mental illness associated with the term. This is why intelligent people ask for proof of this phobia

In YOUR opinion...

Yes.

And we are all entitled to our opinions... Even the Jews who feel that zionism is extremism!

And just who are these Jews then ?

Humanity theliq Coyote

Drop the Muslims off the debate, How can YOU tell Sunni/Penelope (for instance) are not anti-Jews? Is there any room for legitimacy to racism of any sort? I guess you'd strongly agree that fighting racism anywhere by anyone is first measure before any other implementation of Western values or the very least - liberalism, so since we are on the same page (as I hope) so what reason is there to condemn such people or twist their words(trying to reinterpret them?) - Unless.
So let's get down to the point, I always force myself to keep an open mind and I welcome all sort of criticism - but when the motive of such criticism is negative I see no reason of eating the fruits of the poisonous tree.

When was the last time you looked up what "Semitic" means?

Just because a phrase has been adopted for a single religion does NOT mean that it is exclusive!

When was the last time you looked up what ANTI-SEMITIC means

When was the last time you looked up what SEMITE means?

Let me help you...

In studies of linguistics and ethnology, the term Semitic (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was first used to refer to a family of languages native to West Asia (the Middle East). The languages evolved and spread to Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa and Malta, and are now referred to cumulatively as the Semitic languages. The languages include the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu; Akkadian (including Assyrian and Babylonian dialects); Amharic; Amalekite; Ammonite; Amorite; Arabic; Aramaic/Syriac; the Canaanite languages (Phoenician, Punic or Carthaginian and Hebrew); Assyrian; Chaldean; Eblaite; Edomite; Ge'ez; Old South Arabian; Modern South Arabian languages; Maltese; Mandaic; Moabite; Proto-Sinaitic; Sutean; Syriac; Tigre and Tigrinya; and Ugaritic, among others.

Highjacking a phrase does not make it right...

So, to be antisemitic means that you are anti Maltese?

You see how this over used, abused 'antisemetic' word really does NOT make it exclusively Jewish...

Historically, 'antisemetic' carried a LOT of weight for Jews, for the world in general...

It's overuse by zionists who have limited knowledge, like yourself, has destroyed any real 'Jewish' meaning...

You can see it today in the lack of 'interest' in Israel, in the disregard of the 'Jewish position'...

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Humanity theliq Coyote

Drop the Muslims off the debate, How can YOU tell Sunni/Penelope (for instance) are not anti-Jews? Is there any room for legitimacy to racism of any sort? I guess you'd strongly agree that fighting racism anywhere by anyone is first measure before any other implementation of Western values or the very least - liberalism, so since we are on the same page (as I hope) so what reason is there to condemn such people or twist their words(trying to reinterpret them?) - Unless.
So let's get down to the point, I always force myself to keep an open mind and I welcome all sort of criticism - but when the motive of such criticism is negative I see no reason of eating the fruits of the poisonous tree.

No one can tell, for sure, what their 'real' views/motives are here... It's an anonymous forum...

I can create a 'persona' here in support of Israel... No one would ever know!

Even when someone suggests that they have Muslim friends, Jewish friends, the are called racist...

Liberal I am NOT... Far from it!

But I do have friends of many races and religions...

Racism has NO excuse... EVER!

Blind ignorance of some here would have me an ISLAMONAZI... Why? Because it suits their views...

BUT NOT MINE!

I am anti Israel... NOT anti Jewish...

More than happy to support A Jewish Homeland, Yes, even in Israel...

I don't have to support the Israeli policies!

...Many people have legitimate issues with Israel's policies that have nothing to do with Jews...

Maybe but both Sunni and Pene do little but express their unvarnished anti-Semitism and I'm surprised you don't see that.

Forum List

Back