Imagine what the United States economy would be like TODAY! IF... we had IGNORED THE LEFT!

If the conservative path were taken every time over the last 60 years our country would no longer exist and neither would the world. We would be nothing but irradiated cinders blowing across the face of a dead world.

Do tell! Now can you provide any actual basis for that, beyond your feelings, or is vacuous nonsense the extent of your means?

(Sadly, your screen name is the first bad sign. But I gotta say, claiming membership with the most feckless 'movement' in modern history... is HYSTERICAL! And in every sense of the word.)

He has provided as much basis for what he said as you did for what you claimed in the OP.

LOL! Did he?

Are you trying to claim here that the history of the United States does not exist and that the Ideological Left did not cripple the aforementioned industries through absurd federal regulations, not the least of which were those which lead such to catastrophic collective bargaining contracts? And that the Black Community was not DECIMATED as a result of having succumbed to Federal Policy which subsidized thus promoted the worst of their native tendencies?

ROFLMNAO! You people are helpless.

You haven't substantiated a single bit of that. You are a tiresome talking point machine.

The good news is the history of the United States substantiates the historical facts... and reason explains the 'why' of that history.

Ya see scamp, much as Collective bargaining is pricing US Federal Governance out of business... it has the same effect on every industry it infects. As it provides the empowerment of disordered reasoning as such relates to the cost of labor. Such quickly drives those costs beyond the means of the market to sustain the cost and the industry is inevitably crushed by the gravitational force of its own collective labor mass.

Absent the collective bargaining, the industries would have adjusted to changing market environments, improved, become more efficient and provided solid wages to the generations of highly skilled individuals whose lives naturally revolved around the industry.

Truly, there is absolutely NOTHING complex about ANY of this.

"Imagine what the United States economy would be like TODAY! IF... we had IGNORED THE LEFT!"

It would be like Somalia's.

Would it? How so?

Nope. You need to tell us HOW the economy would be as you described in the OP if the GOP had been given the reigns before you start demanding that anyone support their claims.

This is your OP. It is presented as a fantasy piece. You haven't given us anything but your wish list.

"Imagine what the United States economy would be like TODAY! IF... we had IGNORED THE LEFT!"

Would it? How so?

Nope. You need to tell us HOW the economy would be as you described in the OP if the GOP had been given the reigns before you start demanding that anyone support their claims.

This is your OP. It is presented as a fantasy piece. You haven't given us anything but your wish list.

The economy would be different, in that the Ideological Left would not have set policy which drove up the cost of governance, business and being PRESENT... .

If this is beyond your means to negotiate, you may need to go find a thread on the distinctions between hot and cold. Maybe the "FIRE HOT!" thread is more your speed.... or "Water... wet only if you BELIEVE" thread.

If the conservative path were taken every time over the last 60 years our country would no longer exist and neither would the world. We would be nothing but irradiated cinders blowing across the face of a dead world.

Do tell! Now can you provide any actual basis for that, beyond your feelings, or is vacuous nonsense the extent of your means?

(Sadly, your screen name is the first bad sign. But I gotta say, claiming membership with the most feckless 'movement' in modern history... is HYSTERICAL! And in every sense of the word.)

He has provided as much basis for what he said as you did for what you claimed in the OP.

LOL! Did he?

Are you trying to claim here that the history of the United States does not exist and that the Ideological Left did not cripple the aforementioned industries through absurd federal regulations, not the least of which were those which lead such to catastrophic collective bargaining contracts? And that the Black Community was not DECIMATED as a result of having succumbed to Federal Policy which subsidized thus promoted the worst of their native tendencies?

ROFLMNAO! You people are helpless.

You haven't substantiated a single bit of that. You are a tiresome talking point machine.

The good news is the history of the United States substantiates the historical facts... and reason explains the 'why' of that history.

Ya see scamp, much as Collective bargaining is pricing US Federal Governance out of business... it has the same effect on every industry it infects. As it provides the empowerment of disordered reasoning as such relates to the cost of labor. Such quickly drives those costs beyond the means of the market to sustain the cost and the industry is inevitably crushed by the gravitational force of its own collective labor mass.

Absent the collective bargaining, the industries would have adjusted to changing market environments, improved, become more efficient and provided solid wages to the generations of highly skilled individuals whose lives naturally revolved around the industry.

Truly, there is absolutely NOTHING complex about ANY of this.

Oh! It's the unions! I see. You are blaming the unions for helping to create the greatest economy that ever existed. Cool.

Lemme ask ya.....champ.....were the unions more or less powerful when the price of steak was $.95 per LB than now......with your $17 per LB cut?

Your argument just died a swift, painless death.

Today, we would have THRIVING Textile, Steel, Electronics and Auto-manufacturing industries, where tens of millions of good, highly skilled people would be making excellent wages... providing high quality products, which would be sold throughout the world. Teenagers would be working in low-skilled service jobs, making the wage which reflects minimum skills and everyone would understand that THAT IS HOW CHILDREN ACQUIRE MARKETABLE SKILLS... .

Black families would be thriving with a majority of such having two parents of the distinct gender... and US Medical Care would be cheap and plentiful and the envy of the species.

But no... Instead we sought to normalize abnormal, perverse reasoning and those industries are GONE!
Yep we would have sub human biblethumping morons as "leaders" and this is what we would look like

greatdepression.gif

Would it? How so?

The economy would be different, in that the Ideological Left would not have set policy which drove up the cost of governance, business and being PRESENT... .

If this is beyond your means to negotiate, you may need to go find a thread on the distinctions between hot and cold. Maybe the "FIRE HOT!" thread is more your speed.... or "Water... wet only if you BELIEVE" thread.

You have used many words. You have said nothing, though. I'm beginning to wonder where you are pulling your posts from. Some of what you are writing isn't quite related to the flow of the thread. I wonder why that is?

If you close your eyes and listen carefully... you can almost hear the cries of those which this forum otherwise provides the means to ignore.

As a result, with open eyes, the forum remains clear of their insipid 'suggestions', which inevitably serve only as a means to distract through their perverse reasoning.

Proving the miracle of the thesis, wherein HAD the US Culture Ignored the idiots, we'd be swimming in unbridled prosperity, living in a viable, sustainable culture by virtue of our having recognized, respected, defended and our adherence TO the laws of nature governing human behavior.

Did anyone else think this was a strange post?

We would all be working for $4.50 per hour without benefits.
Sounds like my first job when I was in high school and had nothing more to pay for than gas and insurance. This is the Leftist delusion, that people are trying to raise families, pay mortgages, and carrying family health plans based on their work at McDonald's. Some jobs were never designed to be "living wage" jobs. Anyone can flip burgers and work a cash register which is why you typically see kids doing these kinds of jobs, kids that don't need a lot of money. As people age, they acquire skills and experience and their pay goes up. I now make much, much more. I'm not supporting my family on my high school job. Anyone that is must have screwed up very badly, maybe did some prison time. Sucks for them, but that's the price you pay.

Sounds like my first job when I was in high school and had nothing more to pay for than gas and insurance. This is the Leftist delusion, that people are trying to raise families, pay mortgages, and carrying family health plans based on their work at McDonald's. Some jobs were never designed to be "living wage" jobs. Anyone can flip burgers and work a cash register which is why you typically see kids doing these kinds of jobs, kids that don't need a lot of money. As people age, they acquire skills and experience and their pay goes up. I now make much, much more. I'm not supporting my family on my high school job. Anyone that is must have screwed up very badly, maybe did some prison time. Sucks for them, but that's the price you pay.

What were you making per hour then? How much is that in 2014 dollars?

Answer honestly. Then tell me why my son makes less than $9 per hour making sandwiches.

Can you imagine a kid whose income is needed for his family's survival? Dad left. Mom works full time for 15 bucks an hour. He's got a little sister. Why should that kid make less than you did when you were a kid?

Answer honestly. Then tell me why my son makes less than $9 per hour making sandwiches.
Who cares how much it was in 2014 dollars? It paid for gas, car insurance, and maybe some CD's; all a 16 year old needs. If you're working at McDonald's in your high-earning years, you screwed up. Don't demand what you don't deserve.

If you close your eyes and listen carefully... you can almost hear the cries of those which this forum otherwise provides the means to ignore.

As a result, with open eyes, the forum remains clear of their insipid 'suggestions', which inevitably serve only as a means to distract through their perverse reasoning.

Proving the miracle of the thesis, wherein HAD the US Culture Ignored the idiots, we'd be swimming in unbridled prosperity, living in a viable, sustainable culture by virtue of our having recognized, respected, defended and our adherence TO the laws of nature governing human behavior.

Did anyone else think this was a strange post?

Considering the source...no stranger than usual.

Can you imagine a kid whose income is needed for his family's survival? Dad left. Mom works full time for 15 bucks an hour. He's got a little sister. Why should that kid make less than you did when you were a kid?
Why should anyone have the right to demand to get paid more without becoming a more valuable asset? I'm not working fast food and whining because somebody isn't paying me more. That's what you're doing. I gained skills and now I'm being paid more. Any jackass can flip burgers, not everyone can drive a truck.

Who cares how much it was in 2014 dollars? It paid for gas, car insurance, and maybe some CD's; all a 16 year old needs. If you're working at McDonald's in your high-earning years, you screwed up. Don't demand what you don't deserve.

Dude.......how much were you making? Can you answer a simple question? Of course it matters.

Please. What was your hourly pay back then?

Why should anyone have the right to demand to get paid more without becoming a more valuable asset? I'm not working fast food and whining because somebody isn't paying me more. That's what you're doing. I gained skills and now I'm being paid more. Any jackass can flip burgers, not everyone can drive a truck.

I'm simply trying to determine why you think you were worth more as a pimply faced high school kid than a kid today is?

Dude.......how much were you making? Can you answer a simple question? Of course it matters.

It was $4.50/hr like I ALREADY SAID. What did you not understand about "Sounds like my first job"? Are you borderline illiterate?

Can you imagine the angst of those who NEED that kid to produce income, but whose kid is uninterested in seeking employment, because he's addled by his chronic abuse of illicit drugs? A problem created by the Ideological Left's promoting of the abuse of illicit drugs?

Can you imagine the pain of a family who needs a Father's strength, income and protection, but where the Father is no longer around because the Father succumbed to the low-character promoted by the Ideological Left who promoted sexual infidelity, which lead to Father's betrayal of the family, compounded by Dad's abuse of illicit drugs, promoted by the Left's myth that Drug abuse is a perfectly sound PERSONAL DECISION... so Mom, deciding that she didn't NEED FATHER because the Left conned her into believing that she could HAVE IT ALL! Decided that she should not stand with Father, and used the NO-FAULT Divorce Laws advanced by the Left to kick Dad's ass out of the house.

So now Dad is married to a chick half his age, living large in another State, new kids and always just one step ahead of the Leftist system chasing him to pay Alimony and Child support... who when they finally caught up to him, declared bankruptcy, transferred his assets to his hot new wife and draws no income.

MAN! If only the world rejected the perverse reasoning of the Left... where sound reason was still the basis of governance and the idiocy common to deviant reasoning was still limited to the pages of the Far Side calendar and not our unenviable reality.

It was $4.50/hr like I ALREADY SAID. What did you not understand about "Sounds like my first job"? Are you borderline illiterate?

You made $4.50 per hour. Thanks. Please.....tell me what year that was. Thanks.

Can you imagine the angst of those who NEED that kid to produce income, but whose kid is uninterested in seeking employment, because he's addled by his chronic abuse of illicit drugs? A problem created by the Ideological Left's promoting of the abuse of illicit drugs?

Can you imagine the pain of a family who needs a Father's strength, income and protection, but where the Father is no longer around because the Father succumbed to the low-character promoted by the Ideological Left who promoted sexual infidelity, which lead to Father's betrayal of the family, compounded by Dad's abuse of illicit drugs, promoted by the Left's myth that Drug abuse is a perfectly sound PERSONAL DECISION... so Mom, deciding that she didn't NEED FATHER because the Left conned her into believing that she could HAVE IT ALL! Decided that she should not stand with Father, and used the NO-FAULT Divorce Laws advanced by the Left to kick Dad's ass out of the house.

So now Dad is married to a chick half his age, living large in another State, new kids and always just one step ahead of the Leftist system chasing him to pay Alimony and Child support... who when they finally caught up to him, declared bankruptcy, transferred his assets to his hot new wife and draws no income.

MAN! If only the world rejected the perverse reasoning of the Left... where sound reason was still the basis of governance and the idiocy common to deviant reasoning was still limited to the pages of the Far Side calendar and not our unenviable reality.

Put more simply, Leftism is the biggest cause of poverty.

Forum List

Back