Examples of the "Stupidity of the American Voter" ...as Obama's PAID advisor Gruber states...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The White House is publicly distancing itself from MIT professor Jonathan Gruber's comments on the legislative process behind Obamacare and its "lack of transparency," which have been seized on by conservatives this week, saying that they are "simply not true."
Gruber also invoked "the stupidity of the American voter" in 2013 comments unearthed last week about the Affordable Care Act. He has since said that he regretted the comments and spoke "inappropriately."
Blog White House says Gruber statements Simply not true
So who are these voters that evoked Gruber's "stupidity of American voter" statement?
1) Anyone of those people that really believe the lie there were/are 46 million
a) "legal Americans..(since the Census admits that 10 million are NOT citizens)..
b) that 14 million Americans were eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP but as the CENSUS admits they were
mistakenly considered "uninsured".. all they needed to do was register with Medicaid/SCHIP as they
were at income levels that qualified.
c) 18 million Americans under 34, that make over $50,000 but refuse their employers' health plans... they
don't WANT to be counted as UNINSURED as they spend less then their health plan payments for health
services... so again WHY were they being counted?
2) Anyone of those [Gruber says "stupidity of American Voter" ' voters that believed Obama when he said:
"Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition," another gross lie! Numbers don't lie.
Half of 310 million is 155 million according to Obama have a pre-existing condition... BUT pre-existing
conditions are NOT a FACTOR for the 85% (233 million) of Americans have health insurance!
Another ignorant acceptance by the "stupidity of American voter" in believing A bald face lie that was used
to convince the stupid american voter of the crisis in health insurance that was only solvable by Obamacare!

There are plenty more examples of the characteristics of the "stupidity of the American Voter" as the trusted and millions paid government Advisor Gruber called them.
I will add more and encourage the "NON-stupid American Voters" to contribute as maybe they will be a glimmer of understanding by these "Stupid American Voters" that put this shyster, this phony this President who's so objective is the destruction of the American way of life!

"Lack of transparency"
This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure CBO did not score the mandate as taxes.
If [Congressional Budget Office] scored the mandate as taxes, the bill dies.
Okay, so it’s written to do that.
In terms of risk-rated subsidies, if you had a law which said that healthy people are going to pay in -– you made explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money — it would not have passed… Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage.
And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter, or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass.
And it’s the second-best argument. Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not.
Jonathan Gruber Lack of Transparency Helped Pass Obamacare Mediaite

Now for those of you that still don't comprehend what Gruber was saying...
here is an ebonics translation......

"Yo In terms o' risk-rated subsidies, if you had uh law which said dat healthy bros is going ta pay in -– you made explicit dat healthy bros pay in an' sick bros git money — it would not gots passed… Lack o' transparency be uh huge political advantage!"
Ebonics Translator - Translate English into Ebonics with the Pimp Translator

More examples Gruber speak........
These institutions of HIGHER LEARNING paid Gruber to insult them! YUP... The author of the "stupidity of American Voter" was paid to come and
tell people how DUMB they were and as such HAD to be lied to in order to as Gruber said..
"Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not"!
Gruber earned $392,600 as an adviser on Obamacare and, according to an analysis conducted by TheDC, has been paid at least $5.9 million by the federal government and several states for work on various health-related topics.(RELATED: Gruber Has Made At Least $5.9 Million For Government Work)

TheDC reached Gruber through email asking for information on his earnings for speaking at Washington University and to see if he was paid for his speeches at the University of Rhode Island and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, but he declined to comment.

Update: A spokeswoman for the University of Rhode Island responded to TheDC’s inquiry about Gruber’s lecture at that school. She said that the economist was paid $12,500 for his speech there in 2012. That is almost the exact amount that it costs to attend the public school for an entire year.

A spokesman for the University of Wisconsin-Madison tells TheDC that Gruber was paid $4,990 for his speech there in Oct. 2013. The school also paid $1,126.90 for travel and lodging for Gruber. The spokesman said that the money came from a private endowment and not the school itself.
School Paid Jonathan Gruber 26 000 The Daily Caller

Please ONE of you Americans that voted for Obama and fit Gruber's statement as showing your stupidity by voting for something that was a lie because it was too complicated for you to understand... really tell me how it feels to have one of Obama's trusted advisors make such a statement?
Don't you in your heart of hearts kind of feel that if Obama hires people most would have attitudes, ideals, beliefs that are similar to Obama, i.e.
he hired people who had like minded attitudes to hire Gruber! Obama truly is a pompous arrogant person who truly well here are his OWN words..
See the next example...

Obama is better then the people he hires!!!
Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation.
When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said.
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director.
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him.
“I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.

Obama I Can Do Every Job Better Than Those I Hire to Do It National Review Online

And you people that voted for Obama I imagine you believe that of him also... Obama after is the Messiah!!!

I should have known better to expect the group that Obama administration considers representatives of the "stupidity of the American Voter" to read much less comprehend and even less comment on the above posts.
A) Because their reading comprehension based on their contributions is at the 5th grade level (that's generous by the way)!
B) Too many words... right problem of the group representative of the "stupidity of American Voter"
C) Possibly the least meaningful reason is they agree! A very few Obamatrons like JakeStarkey, rightwinger,Franco, really don't think for themselves!
Their ONLY retort is general a kill the messenger. Attacking me.

So I'm not surprised at NOT one of them responding to this thread.
YOU OTHERS!!!
You realize you like me at first were grossly offended by Gruber's "stupidity of American Voter"... HE MEANT IT ABOUT OBAMTRONS like Jakestarkey,etc
These are the people Obama/Gruber were counting on to be so stupid they would accept ACA and other crap being jammed down our throats!
Think about it!!!

Forum List

Back