Imagine That, New Progressive Chicago Mayor Lied To His Own Constituents

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Who would have ever thought that could happen? The very people who voted this mayor into office were lied to by him. Illegals are more important to him then those who voted for him.

Government is so FUBAR at this point that anyone telling the truth will not make it in politics.

If I lived near Chicago, I'd drop off a case of popularly price vodka for the homeless in the new camp to enjoy for the holidays.

I don't have really any problem with the homeless congregating in one community, all doing their best to find those with loose change.

Who would have ever thought that could happen? The very people who voted this mayor into office were lied to by him. Illegals are more important to him then those who voted for him.

oh.....I can imagine it.....

I can with no problems at all!:)

Sadly, the scenario of a Black leader in any country lying to his people is the rule, not the exception.

Forum List

Back