Imagine a Conservative takeover of the country

Which group of items do you vote to add to the United States Constitution?

• Allowing prayer in school, banning a federal income tax and banning of sodomy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) Prayer IS allowed in school. I'm not sure who told you that it wasn't.
2) I agree abortion should be banned
3) Ditto with the federal income tax (or at least severely lowered)

BUT banning sodomy? Really? As in make sodomy illegal?

If you're honestly for banning sodomy that's fine--but NEVER claim to be for small government, because you're really not.

I don't support any of these. I'm just holding up a mirror. The conservatives saw themselves in the reflection, got scared and ran away. They won't even vote in this poll.

My post wasn't directed at you, but instead it was intended to be more of an open post.

You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.

Option 1: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended

Option 2: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school and sodomy has been outlawed

Option 3: Abortion is banned, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed.

Option 4: Prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed

How would you vote in this national election to restore conservative principles or would you vote at all?

You only have 22 days to decide. Vote as soon as you read this poll and understand it.

Read these options carefully. All options are very similar.

It beats the Prog options of another 8 years on power which are:

Option 1: Abortion leads to euthanizing infants and the elderly, via tax payer expense, just like how the elderly and dying in the VA are ignored and allowed to die today.

Option 2: Only Muslim prayer is allowed in schools as children are forced to celebrate Ramadan. Only infidel abortions are allowed.

Option 3: Beheading conservative infidels is seen as killing parasites like that of a fetus, of course, also at tax payer expense.

Option 4: The state forces those in the pulpit to abandon preaching Biblical stories that homosexual activity is an abomination to God by stating it is hate speech. Those that also preach that abortion is murder are also charged with hate speech and fined and imprisoned. Shortly after this the world enter a nirvana type utopia for a 1000 years until Sarah Palin is unleashed again and all hell breaks lose again as Obama the messiah comes back for the last time to free us all. It is only then that we see in this new heavenly utopia where churches pass out abortion pills, marry gays, and then bake them a cake.

Last edited:
You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.

Option 1: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended

Option 2: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school and sodomy has been outlawed

Option 3: Abortion is banned, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed.

Option 4: Prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed

How would you vote in this national election to restore conservative principles or would you vote at all?

You only have 22 days to decide. Vote as soon as you read this poll and understand it.

Read these options carefully. All options are very similar.

If the truth be know, the NRA is considering legislation to arm the fetus with guns.

At least let them defend themselves against monsters like Dr. Gosnell.

Mmm, let's hope this never actually happens. :lol:

Do you hate the thought of banning abortions?
Do you hate the thought of outlawing the income tax?
Do you hate the thought of outlawing sodomy?
Do you hate the thought of allowing prayer in school?

Which one of these bothers you the most? Which one of these bothers you the least?

Your op is too simplistic. Personally I don't want to ban all abortion.

Ban abortion except in the case of medical necessity or in the event the fetus has a genetic handicap like Downs syndrome or that Gay gene.

Balance the budget. Do not live on borrowed money.

Nothing wrong with tossing the tax system and taxing all income above 50,000. I also like progressive taxes that charge a larger percentage of income on individuals who need less of a percentage of their income to survive on. But 80% is ridiculous it should be capped at 50.

Stop sending in troops. Islamics hold a parade celebrating terrorism, napalm them. Stop pussy footing around.

The Compassionate Libertarian.

Which one of these bothers you the most? Which one of these bothers you the least?

I don't like the idea of "banning" things period.

OP if you want to avoid looking like an ignorant dishonest liberal of below average intelligence stop drinking the liberal koolaid.

This is something I discussed with Bonzi. My honesty is irrelevant. I am just curious as to which of these issues are the most pressing and which one(s) don't matter too much.

Since you accuse me of being a liberal I will set the record straight. I am a moderate Republican that has a hard time understanding what my fellow republicans find so intoxicating about focusing on our losses. I am a republican that wants my team to win. I'm tired of watching us lose and then crying about losing. I don't like it and I want the whining to stop. If tea party nut jobs want to cry then this thread is the best place for it.

Which one of these issues can we stop crying about? We can at least shut up about one of them. Am I right?
Doesn't matter..................there are no yes or no votes for any amendment proposed..............which would be no.............

Votes for ratification don't work that way...............and to say you can only vote yes on amendments is utter horse shit.

The biggest option I'd want and didn't see on the poll was to repeal all gun laws. Repeal the GCA of 1968 and the NFA from the 1930's. The prices of full-auto would come down as would the price on other firearms and ammo. I support no restrictions on the sale, import, and manufacture of firearms and ammunition.

I didn't forget that one. That is actually an issue in which republicans are doing very well. It's just the issues that we have lost and will never regain ground that conservatives plan to whine about while democrats rule the country.

I have a problem. When a family member posts something stupid about christianity online I sometimes reply with what is stupid about it and how grownups don't need an imaginary old man supervising them. They call me hateful names. Why is it ok to expose christian bullshit but not expose the real truth that it's just another myth?

Ban abortion except in the case of medical necessity or in the event the fetus has a genetic handicap like Downs syndrome or that Gay gene.

Nothing wrong with tossing the tax system and taxing all income above 50,000. I also like progressive taxes that charge a larger percentage of income on individuals who need less of a percentage of their income to survive on. But 80% is ridiculous it should be capped at 50.

Stop sending in troops. Islamics hold a parade celebrating terrorism, napalm them. Stop pussy footing around.

I say they allow the death panels to decide who should live and die.

Why don't you trust them?

Now we are finally starting the discussion. Thanks Slyhunter.

OP if you want to avoid looking like an ignorant dishonest liberal of below average intelligence stop drinking the liberal koolaid.

This is something I discussed with Bonzi. My honesty is irrelevant. I am just curious as to which of these issues are the most pressing and which one(s) don't matter too much.

Since you accuse me of being a liberal I will set the record straight. I am a moderate Republican that has a hard time understanding what my fellow republicans find so intoxicating about focusing on our losses. I am a republican that wants my team to win. I'm tired of watching us lose and then crying about losing. I don't like it and I want the whining to stop. If tea party nut jobs want to cry then this thread is the best place for it.

Which one of these issues can we stop crying about? We can at least shut up about one of them. Am I right?
Doesn't matter..................there are no yes or no votes for any amendment proposed..............which would be no.............

Votes for ratification don't work that way...............and to say you can only vote yes on amendments is utter horse shit.

No. You don't have to vote at all. I added that option.

I agree, murder should not be banned.

There is nothing more cathartic.

No. You don't have to vote at all. I added that option.

Every time I vote I lose to Progs so I stopped doing it.

Mainly I just like to hang around and laugh at Progs in charge of things while the world goes to hell in a hand basket

I agree, murder should not be banned.

There is nothing more cathartic.

You can't really "ban" actions. Just things.

Forum List

Back