Imagine a Conservative takeover of the country

Which group of items do you vote to add to the United States Constitution?

• Allowing prayer in school, banning a federal income tax and banning of sodomy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any government composed exclusively of either liberals or conservatives would be bad. Almost as bad as one composed exclusively of wishy-washy "moderates" who would accomplish nothing. Now, wait, would that be a bad thing?

1. Reaffirm the 10th Amendment.
2. Pass a Balanced Budget Amendment
3. Repeal the 17th Amendment

How's that?

OP if you want to avoid looking like an ignorant dishonest liberal of below average intelligence stop drinking the liberal koolaid.

This is something I discussed with Bonzi. My honesty is irrelevant. I am just curious as to which of these issues are the most pressing and which one(s) don't matter too much.

Since you accuse me of being a liberal I will set the record straight. I am a moderate Republican that has a hard time understanding what my fellow republicans find so intoxicating about focusing on our losses. I am a republican that wants my team to win. I'm tired of watching us lose and then crying about losing. I don't like it and I want the whining to stop. If tea party nut jobs want to cry then this thread is the best place for it.

Which one of these issues can we stop crying about? We can at least shut up about one of them. Am I right?

You know squat about conservatives, your OP is a joke born from liberal lies.

Go away from this thread and don't ever come back.

Not sure OP why three of the answers are banning abortion, since Roe vs Wade was decided by a right leaning SC

You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.

Option 1: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended

Option 2: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school and sodomy has been outlawed

Option 3: Abortion is banned, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed.

Option 4: Prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed

How would you vote in this national election to restore conservative principles or would you vote at all?

You only have 22 days to decide. Vote as soon as you read this poll and understand it.

Read these options carefully. All options are very similar.
Imagine? Do so since that's all you can do you...

You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.

Option 1: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended

Option 2: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school and sodomy has been outlawed

Option 3: Abortion is banned, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed.

Option 4: Prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed

How would you vote in this national election to restore conservative principles or would you vote at all?

You only have 22 days to decide. Vote as soon as you read this poll and understand it.

I guess what I wanted to know was which one was least important to conservatives. It isn't going so well. Conservatives are terrified of this thread for some reason.

I guess what I wanted to know which one was least important to conservatives. It isn't going so well.
They cannot bargin but they are not conservatives so it matters not a damn.

1) Prayer IS allowed in school. I'm not sure who told you that it wasn't.
2) I agree abortion should be banned
3) Ditto with the federal income tax (or at least severely lowered)

BUT banning sodomy? Really? As in make sodomy illegal?

If you're honestly for banning sodomy that's fine--but NEVER claim to be for small government, because you're really not.

1) Prayer IS allowed in school. I'm not sure who told you that it wasn't.
2) I agree abortion should be banned
3) Ditto with the federal income tax (or at least severely lowered)

BUT banning sodomy? Really? As in make sodomy illegal?

If you're honestly for banning sodomy that's fine--but NEVER claim to be for small government, because you're really not.

I don't support any of these. I'm just holding up a mirror. The conservatives saw themselves in the reflection, got scared and ran away. They won't even vote in this poll.

The biggest option I'd want and didn't see on the poll was to repeal all gun laws. Repeal the GCA of 1968 and the NFA from the 1930's. The prices of full-auto would come down as would the price on other firearms and ammo. I support no restrictions on the sale, import, and manufacture of firearms and ammunition.

Forum List

Back