I'm Waiting For Donald Trump's Nobel Peace Prize!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Baraff Oblama, the most transparent scumbag to ever hold the Oval Office was given a Nobel Prize for talking well then going out to destroy half of Europe while plunging the other half of the Middle East into war killing millions while driving up our nation's debt by 224%, so I figure that Trump ought to be good for at least TWO Nobel Peace Prizes for talking poorly, then going out and bringing the Middle East together in a unified effort to both tackle the Iranian Problem that Oblama created, as well as bringing the Palestinians and Israelis back to the table talking! And on his very first trip!

Baraff Oblama, the most transparent scumbag to ever hold the Oval Office was given a Nobel Prize for talking well then going out to destroy half of Europe while plunging the other half of the Middle East into war killing millions while driving up our nation's debt by 224%, so I figure that Trump ought to be good for at least TWO Nobel Peace Prizes for talking poorly, then going out and bringing the Middle East together in a unified effort to both tackle the Iranian Problem that Oblama created, as well as bringing the Palestinians and Israelis back to the table talking! And on his very first trip!
/--- Obozo was an affirmative action president who had a D after his name. Donald Trump - not so much.

Algore got the Peace Prize, because the science side of Nobel isn't as dumb as the typical Dem...

/--- Obozo was an affirmative action president who had a D after his name. Donald Trump - not so much.

Affirmative action? You saying he wasn't qualified for the job? Unlike Donald wh his zero govt experience?

The ultimate affirmative action is being a right white guy.

By the time he left office Obama had brought about near world peace . Closest to it than probably ever in history .

Now trump wants to undo all that .

Kissinger got one 50 years ago

Since then......Republicans and peace are like oil and water

ho
I want you to keep repeating this bullshit you just typed about Obama each night before you go to bed, knowing its gonna help white idiots like you feel better after electing the dumbest motherfucka in US history ever to be in the white house....I mean, you bitches voted in a fuckin moron and lord knows, yaw know it to.

Affirmative action? You saying he wasn't qualified for the job? Unlike Donald wh his zero govt experience?

Obama wouldn't be shit without affirmative action.

I can't wait

Obama got one
Al Gore got one
Jimmy Carter got one

What is taking Republicans so long?

If you have to ask that you're a progressive.
For some reason ....republicans are not recognized for peace prizes

Maybe because they only look out for the rich

Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize - BBC News

Former Nobel chief: Obama Peace Prize a failure

Nobel panel saw Obama peace prize as ‘mistake,’ new book claims

By the time he left office Obama had brought about near world peace . Closest to it than probably ever in history .

Now trump wants to undo all that .
I just thought you were stupid before, now I know you really are.

DUMP is a blabbermouth and will win a Nobel prize when pigs and Palin fly

Obama wouldn't be shit without affirmative action.
And DUMP wouldn't be anything without KKK and ALT RIGHT

King PussyGrabber has created hundreds of thousands of jobs (link in my sig), whereas President Obama only set records by creating millions and millions of jobs for the US.

King PussGrabber has employed Goldman Sachs, K Street lobbyists and billionaires to destroy education, clean water, edible food, safe workplaces and will soon slash taxes for his 1% cronies and said he ants housing to collapse se he can buy and then rent to their former owners.

Prez Barry saved millions of jobs in the automotive industry, saved the entire planet from total collapse, helped Americans keep their homes, cut taxes for the working class, passed equal pay legislation.

The cheeto has hundreds (or more) lawsuits against him, tried to steal private property and says he wants laws to make that easier, accused of rape and sexual molestation which he bragged about. Three wives with kids by all three, cheated in all his wives and bragged about it. Lies every time he speaks.

Barry Soetaro, clean as a whistle.

Yep, TrumpleThinSkin should get a medal.

Oh wait, he already did. The Saudis gave him a really tacky medal for doing nothing at all.

(Unless you could selling arms to terrorists and getting another hotel)

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I can't wait

Obama got one
Al Gore got one
Jimmy Carter got one

What is taking Republicans so long?

If you have to ask that you're a progressive.
For some reason ....republicans are not recognized for peace prizes

Maybe because they only look out for the rich

Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize - BBC News

Former Nobel chief: Obama Peace Prize a failure

Nobel panel saw Obama peace prize as ‘mistake,’ new book claims
Been debunked many times
That was a misrepresentation of what he said

New Topics

Forum List

Back