I'm Waiting For Donald Trump's Nobel Peace Prize!

When Republicans start thinking of other than the very rich, they can start to be eligible for Nobel Peace Prizes
Hasn't happened in fifty years.......shows where Republican priorities have been

I can't wait

Obama got one
Al Gore got one
Jimmy Carter got one

What is taking Republicans so long?
I got mine this morning!

nobel-crackerjack.jpg

When Republicans start thinking of other than the very rich, they can start to be eligible for Nobel Peace Prizes
Hasn't happened in fifty years.......shows where Republican priorities have been

Actually it shows the bias of the NPP committee.

A bias that awarded to Martin Luther King ( who conservatives also objected to), Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela (who conservatives objected to)

No wonder Republicans can't win

Actually it shows the bias of the NPP committee.

A bias that awarded to Martin Luther King ( who conservatives also objected to), Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela (who conservatives objected to)

No wonder Republicans can't win

I dont object to any of those.
But then the they didnt drone the shit out of Americans and start shit all over the middle east.

If Trump ever gets a Peace prize you can bet unlike Obama it will be because he earned it. Obama got one because he is Black. I bet the world would like to take it back from him today.

Obama was sworn-in on January 20, 2009.

Nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize closed on February 12, 2009.

Nominations closed 23 days after Obama was inaugurated.

What did Obama achieve, with respect to World Peace, that merited a Nobel Peace Prize, 23 days after he took office?

Well...

He was Liberal.

He was Black.

Like every beauty pageant contestant, he wanted World Peace.

Isn't that enough?

-----------------------------

Trump is neither Liberal nor Black, and nominations for the 2017 Prize are already closed, so Herr Drumpf is S.O.L.

If Trump ever gets a Peace prize you can bet unlike Obama it will be because he earned it. Obama got one because he is Black. I bet the world would like to take it back from him today.
Obama did get one because he was black. First black to ever be elected President of the U.S. A historic achievement in a nation that had major struggles with racism

Obama did get one because he was black. First black to ever be elected President of the U.S. A historic achievement in a nation that had major struggles with racism

And he proceeded to fuck it up in epic style!!

And how does that advance World Peace substantively, to the extent where a Peace Prize is warranted?

And he proceeded to fuck it up in epic style!!
Hardly, President Obama was considered the 12th greatest President by historians when he left office
Not bad for a community organizer

And how does that advance World Peace substantively, to the extent where a Peace Prize is warranted?
Racism is considered an impediment to peace. Obama overcame significant racism to become the first black President

Algore got the Peace Prize, because the science side of Nobel isn't as dumb as the typical Dem...

You just posted that algore got a Nobel Prize because the science side of the Nobel committee isn't as dumb as dems...and how did you post that without breaking out into fits of laughter?

Racism is considered an impediment to peace. Obama overcame significant racism to become the first black President

No...he didn't.....he didn't experience any racism...and if it wasn't for his race, he would never have been President....

Forum List

Back