I'm very skeptical of claims that Putin is having pain inflicted on him and being sanctioned strongly enough to hurt him

I take it then, you were not born yet in the 80's or you were not paying attention?

Oh, wow. Insulting Trump. Very original . . .
I voted for Reagan twice

He was a master at using the press. Reagan was charming and witty he was personally liked. Reagan would deflect criticism with a smile and humorous quip

Trump is a bully and is unable to take criticism of any kind
He was at constant war with the press and was treated the way he deserved to be treated

I voted for Reagan twice

He was a master at using the press. Reagan was charming and witty he was personally liked. Reagan would deflect criticism with a smile and humorous quip

He was at constant war with the press and was treated the way he deserved to be treated
I bet you claim rape victims deserved it because of how they were dressed.

"Trump's askin' for it!"

The left started going after Trump as soon as it became clear he would win the nomination. He didn't have to do anything for you to start hating him. You were told to, and you did. And you're STILL hating him, despite having done nothing Democrats haven't done even worse.
Yes
When you behave like Trump……You are asking for t

Shortly after announcing for President, he insulted the service of POWs. He followed up by mocking the appearance of his female opponents, claiming Ted Cruz’s wife was ugly and that his father killed JFK. He then was found bragging about grabbing pussies. He eventually mocked a handicapped reporter.

Yes, that is asking for it

Yes
When you behave like Trump……You are asking for t

Shortly after announcing for President, he insulted the service of POWs. He followed up by mocking the appearance of his female opponents, claiming Ted Cruz’s wife was ugly and that his father killed JFK. He then was found bragging about grabbing pussies. He eventually mocked a handicapped reporter.

You'll believe anything, won't you?

Thatcher was a Reagan Cheerleader. Of course she is going to say that.

The facts are that there was no Soviet response to Reagan’s threats of military escalation
Nothing Reagan did caused the USSR to go bankrupt. It was the result of decades of poor economic decisions.

What Reagan can be admired for is working with Gorbachev and not trying to take advantage of the crumbling Soviet empire
Funny how you even discount Margaret Thatcher one of the most consequential people in modern history and known as the Iron Lady, as a “Reagan cheerleader”. Actually it’s sad and emblematic and of why the Left will crash and burn this November.

Reagan had charm and wit, he was generally well treated (Except by Sam Donaldson)

Trump was an asshole and a bully. He got what he deserved
I guess you are too young to have seen all the Democrat sponsored protests accusing Reagan of causing WW3 when he didn’t back down and appease the Soviets the way Democrats had in the past.

I voted for Reagan twice

You have backwards as usual, the Democrats and by default their lapdogs in the media were at war with Trump even before he was elected. And as we can see they’re still obsessed with him.

You have backwards as usual, the Democrats and by default their lapdogs in the media were at war with Trump even before he was elected. And as we can see they’re still obsessed with him.

When you behave like Trump……You are asking for it

When you behave like Trump……You are asking for it

Thats just another trump obsessed Leftist talking and spreading lies, hoaxes and propaganda. That’s what you guys do.

Truth is Trump enjoyed some of the highest approval ratings and greatest number of votes by military and ex military, because they knew who truly had their back.

Unfortunately there is no cure for this level of hatred and obsession.

Thats just another trump obsessed Leftist talking and spreading lies, hoaxes and propaganda. That’s what you guys do.

Truth is Trump enjoyed some of the highest approval ratings and greatest number of votes by military and ex military, because they knew who truly had their back.

Unfortunately there is no cure for this level of hatred and obsession.
Each is either on video or directly from Trump himself

Trump got away with more than any President in History

I voted for Reagan twice

I take it Trump hurt your feelings in some way?

Forum List

Back