I'm Very Curious About Something

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Why do folks believe they will be resurrected when every life form is similar

Heart, Brain, Limbs, Eyes, Mouth, Lungs, Digestive System,Reproductive organs, Rectum.......Every form of life for the last 65 million years has had It!! If each one does not take in and digest food and extrude waste they die. Only the naive and the brainwashed will accept a 2000 year old fairy tale to avoid accepting the truth. Your ass is mortal.

Last edited:
I'm Very Curious About Something too
If you are an atheist, why are you so evangelical about it? Do believers here start thread after threat ridiculing your belief system?
I'm Very Curious About Something else.
Why the fuck don't you shove your hatred of religion up your fat ass?

OK. If that's the way you feel. You be worm food. I'll move on to something a little bit better in the afterlife.

No one is resurrected - the physiological form is a time capsule the Spirit must wean itself from before it expires ... or perish with it.

Heart, Brain, Limbs, Eyes, Mouth, Lungs, Digestive System,Reproductive organs, Rectum.......Every form of life for the last 65 million years has had It!! If each one does not take in and digest food and extrude waste they die. Only the naive and the brainwashed will accept a 2000 year old fairy tale to avoid accepting the truth. Your ass is mortal.

Aren't you assuming that all of this is really real and not just a horrible nightmare your cat might be having?

No, I think you are not curious, you are fishing for reasons to support your cynicism. Maybe there is no sprit, perhaps this is all one big dead mechanical universe. I can’t possibly see how believing that would benefit any sane human being , because you might as well put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger of you believe THAT. Please, don’t do that! Perhaps there is more to existence than this mortal coil. Believing that makes humans different from other species. Call it self awareness, call it spirit. We aren’t quite like all the other animals.

Invertebrates have bones? Plants have hearts? Fish have lungs? Have you called all the biologists and told them they have been wrong about everything for the last 2000 years?

So ... like ... how certain are you that you were never a 45 million year old pollen spore?

I'm still curious how you've managed to avoid having a red flower under your rep power.

LMAO! You people are a hoot. Do you think I give a phiddler's phuck about a reputation

As long as my posts will come up on a Google search with the proper keywords I'm totally satisfied. The technology has changed so much in the last few years that before much longer people will be able to read everything written about a subject into their minds by depressing a key. 'Course by then ancient god worship will have met it's Waterloo.

Last edited:
Id love to know where you find a rectum on an oak tree. That is a life form the last time I checked. Heck, you can't even find one on an ameba.

Its very easy to believe in the resurrection. Especially when the Spirit tells you that it's true. Your inability to understand life on this planet doesnt really affect that.

Id love to know where you find a rectum on an oak tree. That is a life form the last time I checked. Heck, you can't even find one on an ameba.

Its very easy to believe in the resurrection. Especially when the Spirit tells you that it's true. Your inability to understand life on this planet doesnt really affect that.

LMAO!!! Exactly the kind of bullshit I would expect from someone who cannot nor is willing to address the subject. Animals are animals, mammals are mammals, marsupials are marsupials. I've never heard anything like that...even from a bible thumper in my entire life. Brainwashing from the old generation to the new generation is the only reason people voluntarily give their hard earned money to some useless prick whose only concern is wasting 45 minutes a week to prepare his next sermon.

Ancient God worship is on it's way out....for good.

Last edited:

You need to start taking your meds again, you, as usual, are making no sense what so ever. What is your point?

God just told me that I must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpbell again.

Last edited:
Another day, another "Cammmpbell the Hypocrite is All Butthurt About Religion" thread.

One could almost set a watch by it. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back