Was Jesus the Ultimate Anti-Semite?

He declared that the covenant is between God and all mankind, not just God and the Jews.

Uh several of the guys chosen by Jesus to build his followers base were Jews. Jesus was a jew he just did not like their teachings and interpretatiion of the word of God.

Jeremiah the prophet said the Jews teach traditions of men and they were not lovers of God.

So you're trying to argue that the Jewish Messiah is anti-semetic? Despite the fact that for His entire moral ministry He preached to the Jews urging them to repent and return to the Father. Despite the fact that He called Jewish disciples to preach the Gospel to all the world. Despite the fact that He died to save them from their sins and Redeem their Souls from death and Hell.

You're seriously trying to argue that Christ did all that because He hated jewish people?

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

So you're trying to argue that the Jewish Messiah is anti-semetic? Despite the fact that for His entire moral ministry He preached to the Jews urging them to repent and return to the Father. Despite the fact that He called Jewish disciples to preach the Gospel to all the world. Despite the fact that He died to save them from their sins and Redeem their Souls from death and Hell.

You're seriously trying to argue that Christ did all that because He hated jewish people?

ALMOST..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuSde2jGhm8]Donny & Marie Osmond On Why Blacks Can't Hold Priesthood In Mormon Church - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently you've never read what Jesus has to say about Jews. Or, you've read them and then LIED to yourself about what he was saying.

Do you know the story of the Good Samaritan? The complete title might be "The Good Samaritan and the Bad Jews."

Do you know who Jesus told the Jews their father was? Can you say Satan?

Do you know who Jesus loved to call vipers and all sorts of names? Pharisees, Scribes, Sadducees, the various groups of Jews. Otherwise, Jesus wasn't the type to call names.

Do you know who Jesus blames for killing him? Jews.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

You're full of shit.

Jesus is the Christian Christ, not the Jewish Messiah. Ask a Jew if Jesus is his messiah. Now, ask a Christian if Jesus is his Christ.

Last edited:

ALMOST..

Too be fair, I wasn't exactly expecting you to immediately post irrelevant videos to the thread. When I make statements like I did above, I think it's a given that it doesn't include what you say in the future.

With that said, I still think the idea that the Jewish Messiah who died to save His people did so because He really hates His people is stupider than anything you've said or probably will ever say.

"Do you know who Jesus told the Jews their father was? Can you say Satan?

Do you know who Jesus loved to call vipers and all sorts of names? Pharisees, Scribes, Sadducees, the various groups of Jews. Otherwise, Jesus wasn't the type to call names."
Hint: The guys that wrote The Script !
Pray on while your masters continue to prey. The game is rigged .

Jesus came to be a sacrifice for the Jewish people. He loved them and was himself a Rabbi. He will be a Jewish Rabbi when he returns. He will rule from Jewish land, sitting on the throne of his Jewish grandfather, King David.
There were temple priests that he loved and temple priests he railed against for their behavior. Gentiles were grafted into the Jewish line. They are the root, we are the shoot.

Gentiles were grafted into the Jewish line. They are the root, we are the shoot.

Jesus is the root. Jews are not the root, they are branches that were broken off, to be thrown into everlasting fire.

If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root... they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith.

Anti-semite is bit of an overstament, I suspect.

And I don't really recall Jesus even discussing the issue of Jews versus non-Jews.

I do know the the FIRST DEBATE in the post-Jesus era was whether to allow non circumcized men into the "TEMPLE".

I'm informed that that really split the early "christians" into two camps --those that thought only Jews ought to be on the team, and those that thought all people could be Christians.

It's fairly clear who won, right?

Apparently you've never read what Jesus has to say about Jews. Or, you've read them and then LIED to yourself about what he was saying.

Do you know the story of the Good Samaritan? The complete title might be "The Good Samaritan and the Bad Jews."

Do you know who Jesus loved to call vipers and all sorts of names? Pharisees, Scribes, Sadducees, the various groups of Jews. Otherwise, Jesus wasn't the type to call names.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

You're full of shit.

Jesus is the Christian Christ, not the Jewish Messiah. Ask a Jew if Jesus is his messiah. Now, ask a Christian if Jesus is his Christ.

Jesus is both the Jewish Messiah and the Christian Christ.

Jesus does not specifically blame the Jews for killing him. Romans 3:23 states that all have sinned. Therefore Christ came to earth to die for all, both Jew and Gentile.

The good Samaritan was a parable to expose religious self-righteousness and demonstrate how we should help one another. It was not Jesus communicating hatred toward Jews.

Perhaps you are living in the wrong place and the wrong time. Germany circa 1936 might be a better fit.

Gentiles were grafted into the Jewish line. They are the root, we are the shoot.

Jesus is the root. Jews are not the root, they are branches that were broken off, to be thrown into everlasting fire.

If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root... they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith.

Jesus is the Messiah, not the root. You have misunderstood the concept of grafting. The Gentiles are the branches taken from the wild olive tree, and unnaturally grafted onto a cultivated olive tree. Only branches that bear no fruit are removed. Not the healthy ones.

"Roman 11:17 New International Version (©1984)
If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root...... "

The nourishing sap is the promises God made with Abraham, that we are now able to enjoy. If you move on to Romans 11:23, you'll see a re grafting of the once unbelievers, and in Romans 11:25-26 you'll understand that the Jews have been blinded until the fullness of the age of the Gentile is finished, and that all Israel will be saved by Christ.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

You're full of shit.

If you knew anything you would know that YOU ARE FULL OF S%^$!

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

You're full of shit.

Jesus is both the Jewish Messiah and the Christian Christ.

Jesus does not specifically blame the Jews for killing him. Romans 3:23 states that all have sinned. Therefore Christ came to earth to die for all, both Jew and Gentile.

The good Samaritan was a parable to expose religious self-righteousness and demonstrate how we should help one another. It was not Jesus communicating hatred toward Jews.

Perhaps you are living in the wrong place and the wrong time. Germany circa 1936 might be a better fit.
Ariux is just another satan worshiper who tries to use something he doesn't believe in, the Bible, to support his lies.

Forum List

Back