I'm Very Curious About Something

Why do folks believe they will be resurrected when every life form is similar

Heart, Brain, Limbs, Eyes, Mouth, Lungs, Digestive System,Reproductive organs, Rectum.......Every form of life for the last 65 million years has had It!! If each one does not take in and digest food and extrude waste they die. Only the naive and the brainwashed will accept a 2000 year old fairy tale to avoid accepting the truth. Your ass is mortal.
You need to start taking your meds again, you, as usual, are making no sense what so ever. What is your point?
If AmericanFirst says you make no sense, you really need to reassess your sanity.

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems fishy to me, why this Campbell wants there to not be a God, and all the while he surely thinks there is, as was pointed out, he sure has a major *butthurt* about God.
2. Why is he so upset at God?
3. Everyone dies, for we are like all creation appointed too die, once.
4. But, we live in Christ, so we don't actually die.
5. This shell dies, our body fades back to dust, but God can gather the dust back together and reconstitute it into life again.
6. Its not all that hard to understand, but if you are mad at God for something, you will fight against the truth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Id love to know where you find a rectum on an oak tree. That is a life form the last time I checked. Heck, you can't even find one on an ameba.

Its very easy to believe in the resurrection. Especially when the Spirit tells you that it's true. Your inability to understand life on this planet doesnt really affect that.

LMAO!!! Exactly the kind of bullshit I would expect from someone who cannot nor is willing to address the subject. Animals are animals, mammals are mammals, marsupials are marsupials. I've never heard anything like that...even from a bible thumper in my entire life. Brainwashing from the old generation to the new generation is the only reason people voluntarily give their hard earned money to some useless prick whose only concern is wasting 45 minutes a week to prepare his next sermon.

Ancient God worship is on it's way out....for good.

You claim every living thing has various body parts including a rectum, despite the fact that all living things don't, and Im talking BS?

Please find me a single plant with a rectum.

'Id love to know where you find a rectum on an oak tree". That is a life form the last time I checked. Heck, you can't even find one on an ameba.

Its very easy to believe in the resurrection. Especially when the Spirit tells you that it's true. Your inability to understand life on this planet doesnt really affect that.

can I quote you on that ?

Your question is similar to asking: Why do trolls troll?

I think you ought to tell us what motivates you to do what you do.

Some of us cannot understand what thrill you get out of it.

Id love to know where you find a rectum on an oak tree. That is a life form the last time I checked. Heck, you can't even find one on an ameba.

LMAO!!! Exactly the kind of bullshit I would expect from someone who cannot nor is willing to address the subject. Animals are animals, mammals are mammals, marsupials are marsupials. I've never heard anything like that...even from a bible thumper in my entire life. Brainwashing from the old generation to the new generation is the only reason people voluntarily give their hard earned money to some useless prick whose only concern is wasting 45 minutes a week to prepare his next sermon.

You are unlikely to live long enough to see that. :lol:

He could live to be a million and it wont happen. Quite the opposite. He will see the consequences of rebellion against the Lord.

He could live to be a million and it wont happen. Quite the opposite. He will see the consequences of rebellion against the Lord.
The Lord.........LOL

Is that the guy from primitive times who taught witchcraft and believed the earth was flat

Forum List

Back