I'm starting to enjoy President Trump...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I never supported Trump or Clinton, but I love the idea of somebody tearing the two parties apart, and Trump seems like the man for Republicans. Now we just need a Trump for Democrats. Maybe we can convince Rand Paul to run as a Democrat in 2020. He may need to brush up on his Twittering skills, but I think he'd do great.

I never supported Trump or Clinton, but I love the idea of somebody tearing the two parties apart, and Trump seems like the man for Republicans. Now we just need a Trump for Democrats. Maybe we can convince Rand Paul to run as a Democrat in 2020. He may need to brush up on his Twittering skills, but I think he'd do great.

In other words - you hate America. Thanks for sharing.

as always,in denial mode he is just the latest puppet to serve the interests of the bankers and the elite instead of the american people ignoring his latest speech in favor of getting rid of guns,he did not say that of course but that is the right step in the right direction for his masters that he serves that they want him to take.LOL

When not kneeling for the National Anthem, Aaron is busy hunting bald eagles.

Political parties come and go, and sometimes to make an omelet you have to break some eggs. Good riddance to bad eggs.

I think the OP helped Trump just now having Rand be a possible VP. Let's say an idea like Pence/Rand 2024 :thup:

Don't like the stranglehold the Democrats and Republicans have on politics in the US = you hate America?

The bald eagle hasn't even been considered an endangered species for like ten years now. We need to get back to hunting these faggoty ass birds before they start getting all uppity.

qWKANeG.gif

Political parties come and go, and sometimes to make an omelet you have to break some eggs. Good riddance to bad eggs.
"Political parties come and go?"

Since when?

When you say "in other words" it is best to summarize what the person is saying rather than making things up.

Trump is SPANKING liberal and rino ass alike.....

I love the Man................

"Political parties come and go?"

Since when?

There are a lot of parties, and as far as countries go we are extremely young.

Trump is SPANKING liberal and rino ass alike.....

I love the Man................

I never understood this RINO thing. So the liberal who has only been a Republican for a few years is the REAL Republican, but the guys who have been Republicans for decades are the FAKE REPUBLICANS.

The FAKE REPUBLICANS are the Alt Right and Far Right.

President Twitler was a hoot today in the gun meeting.

So this life-long Democrat who just a few years ago was praising Hillary and Obama jumps in as a Republican. Then he starts talking about gun control and amnesty, and his supporters are FUCKING SHOCKED. As a wise corporation once said, "I'm lovin' it."

Trump hasn't even gone after Democrats much since taking office. He's too busy picking Twitter fights with his own people, and random celebrities.

"Hmm. Nancy Pelosi or Meryl Streep. Nancy Pelosi or Meryl Streep. Oooo Jeff Sessions!"

Forum List

Back