I'm Snowed-In Help....please

I was able to slip out of Newcastle Friday.

Might get snowed in at home today and be forced to put up with Delilah and The Slaves.:(

Maybe it'll give me a chance to recover from having polluted myself during Superbowl Party. For Christssakes, I guess I cannot drink more than a beer, and eat a fucking carrot anymore without suffering 24 hours of physical distress.

Might get snowed in at home today and be forced to put up with Delilah and The Slaves.:(

Maybe it'll give me a chance to recover from having polluted myself during Superbowl Party. For Christssakes, I guess I cannot drink more than a beer, and eat a fucking carrot anymore without suffering 24 hours of physical distress.

Listen to your body you should.

:(

You're right. .... it seems to get more bitchy on a daily basis:

"drink more water!"

"eat more salad!"

"get more exercise!"

"stop chewing tobacco!"

FUCK!!!!! I'm pretty sure I'll embrase "Death" with a Big Wet Kiss if this keeps up.:tongue:

Al Gore and his Global warming SCAM are coming to the rescue. We should be living in the desert as predicted by the screaming F-ing Retards!!!!

U people don't know snow.....so shut your complaining and have an Eskimo pie.

:(

You're right. .... it seems to get more bitchy on a daily basis:

"drink more water!"

"eat more salad!"

"get more exercise!"

"stop chewing tobacco!"

FUCK!!!!! I'm pretty sure I'll embrase "Death" with a Big Wet Kiss if this keeps up.:tongue:

In that case I sent help...

snowman.jpg

but was too late

Last edited:
.....HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!

I'm in a town in Northeast Wyoming: Snow is piling up, and I probably cannot escape.

Yes, I'm drinking a nice stiff Gin and Tonic, and I'm monopolizing the motel's computer to send the SOS....

I need to respond to this thread.

If I get bored, then I'll resort to posting OctoErotic pics that disturb The Administrative Powers.

help.:(

You need to call up Al Gore and have him come and rescue you from all that global warming. He has got his private jet, I am sure he could jet out there and then pick you up in his town car and get you outta there. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

where has waldo been hiding lately! I mean Al (the knucklehead scam artist with an oscar) Gore. Seems to go into hibernation when ever the weather doesn't work and agree with this global warming scam!!! Record cold and snow no actual summer last year GLOBAL WARMING MY ASS!!!!

where has waldo been hiding lately! I mean Al (the knucklehead scam artist with an oscar) Gore. Seems to go into hibernation when ever the weather doesn't work and agree with this global warming scam!!! Record cold and snow no actual summer last year GLOBAL WARMING MY ASS!!!!

I found Mr Global Warming.

icehouse.jpg

He was looking for news.........

icehouse.jpg

I sure hope that toilet seat is heated. brrrr!

Last edited:

icehouse.jpg

Ran out of Bullshit now he is going to try to sell or pedle people shit!!!! I saw a funny iglo that someone made in Wash D.C. that had the knucklehead Al Gore's name on it!!!

Forum List

Back