I'm Snowed-In Help....please

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
.....HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!

I'm in a town in Northeast Wyoming: Snow is piling up, and I probably cannot escape.

Yes, I'm drinking a nice stiff Gin and Tonic, and I'm monopolizing the motel's computer to send the SOS....

I need to respond to this thread.

If I get bored, then I'll resort to posting OctoErotic pics that disturb The Administrative Powers.

help.:(

I just repped you...which will be helpful to you only if you survive.
That's true. You can't take it with you.

AAAAAA-6P2HEA-MHB3KR-3QKPJE-EL8P7G-CBPG86-LKHG2J.jpg

I'm in a town in Northeast Wyoming: Snow is piling up, and I probably cannot escape.

Yes, I'm drinking a nice stiff Gin and Tonic, and I'm monopolizing the motel's computer to send the SOS....

If I get bored, then I'll resort to posting OctoErotic pics that disturb The Administrative Powers.

Naa, we need to keep you off the streets anyway..

Most would agree that keeping me "off the streets" would be a good idea in any case.

Most would agree that keeping me "off the streets" would be a good idea in any case.

Uh huh..

New Topics

Forum List

Back