I'm Running For President

You guys thought the Republicans fuked the country up during the Bush years? How terrible their crash was in 2008-2009?

You ain't seen nothin' yet. The amount of damage caused by Republicans during the last two years has been inconceivable. And we have two more years of GOP damage.

The GOP swamp is about to get swamped in 2020. Cleaning up after GOP damage this time will take decades.

Yes.......I've started an exploratory committee, consisting of myself, and some of my imaginary friends, to run for president of the United States.

I have alot of great qualities that people like:

• I drink beer at least once every other month
  • I can shake my bootie like nobody's business
  • When I talk I point at the crowd of people around me with every syllable
  • I was born in America
  • I served in the military in combat
  • I hate white people even though Ancestry.com said I'm mostly white but I have high cheekbones
  • I listen to hip hop sometimes if I'm forced
  • Trump lies
I'll see if I can get a spot on Colbert so I can make a formal announcement.

You should be able to snag the employees of the Vulcan Tire Company.
They don't make tires.....they make rubber mats and car liners.

He thinks she's smart because she's a Democrat.....but this implies that she is also dishonest.
Qualities liberals admire greatly.
Lying about their ultimate goals for America if progressives implement their plans is part of leftist DNA.

You guys thought the Republicans fuked the country up during the Bush years? How terrible their crash was in 2008-2009?

You ain't seen nothin' yet. The amount of damage caused by Republicans during the last two years has been inconceivable. And we have two more years of GOP damage.

The GOP swamp is about to get swamped in 2020. Cleaning up after GOP damage this time will take decades.
Yeah, lowering taxes, dropping unemployment, and raising consumer confidence is devastating the economy.
Well by God, Democrats are about to punish job creation in all its forms and take back those crumbs because it didn't belong to earners in the first place.

Yeah, lowering taxes, dropping unemployment, and raising consumer confidence is devastating the economy.
Well by God, Democrats are about to punish job creation in all its forms and take back those crumbs because it didn't belong to earners in the first place.
Another fucking idiot who thinks borrowing 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy is a good thing.

Republicans took us from, a balanced budget to losing 800,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%. That's job creation?

Warren is smart. You're an idiot. Sorry.
Not so smart about her whole Indian ancestry nonsense.
Warren said she had Native American ancestry.

What is stupid about that?

What is stupid is how your hero Trump made racvst comments about it, lied about it, had a freaking fit about it.

And then he was proven wrong & yet you assfucks are still having a fit.

Grow the fuck up.

Lets talk about how Trump used lied about his father's ancestry.

Another fucking idiot who thinks borrowing 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy is a good thing.

Republicans took us from, a balanced budget to losing 800,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%. That's job creation?
How did they do that when the fucking Democrats were in control of Congress when it happened????
Fucking retard.

Yes.......I've started an exploratory committee, consisting of myself, and some of my imaginary friends, to run for president of the United States.

• I was born in America
  • I hate white people even though Ancestry.com said I'm mostly white but I have high cheekbones
  • Trump lies

LMFAO

Warren said she had Native American ancestry.

What is stupid about that?
Umm...her claim about being a Native American was much more specific than that.
:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: Elizabeth Warren's Ancestor Was Not a Cherokee, Was Not Even Nice to the Cherokee - The College Fix
And it was all 100% false! It takes more than kicking a little dirt over it to cover that turd of a lie. Nice try though.

What is stupid is how your hero Trump made racvst comments about it, lied about it, had a freaking fit about it.

And then he was proven wrong & yet you assfucks are still having a fit.
Care to document any of that, Mr. Assfuck?

Grow the fuck up.

Lets talk about how Trump used lied about his father's ancestry.
Changing the subject now won't help your lie.

Cant run without a catch phrase slogan. What is the sales pitch.
Make America Grape Again. :frown:
Here's my hat.

62abc32f-03f4-4ecb-af00-5bac11c82f7a.png

• I was born in America
  • Trump lies
Yeah but how many sex assault claims are levied against you? Less than 5 is unacceptable. How many companies have you lead to bankruptcy? How many employees and contractors have you withheld pay from after work is completed? Real questions.

Check a few of those boxes and all the cleetus's and barbara's of the country will support you.

• I was born in America
  • Trump lies
Yeah but how many sex assault claims are levied against you? Less than 5 is unacceptable. How many companies have you lead to bankruptcy? How many employees and contractors have you withheld pay from after work is completed? Real questions.

Check a few of those boxes and all the cleetus's and barbara's of the country will support you.
My followers tend to be named Biff & Buffy.

Forum List

Back