I'm riding in a Subway

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
I'm riding in a Subway, people around me are speaking in a foreign language, nothing is familiar, we're pulling into a train station, I see a sign that says Okhotny Ryad. There is an explosion. Everything turns super bright White. Now I'm whisked away in an instant, I am high in the sky overlooking Moscow. A mushroom cloud rises from the city center. At first I thought it was a dream, but it was so real; I now believe it was another vision. This wasn't my first one. I think the war between Russia and the Ukraine is going to take a big turn now. I have this vision several nights ago on July 10th. Wanted to share with someone before it becomes a reality.

Say hey to "Pusher" Ross for me. ;)

R.b28c24b5c1d5079743d8751e5c0840c9

I'm riding in a Subway, people around me are speaking in a foreign language, nothing is familiar, we're pulling into a train station, I see a sign that says Okhotny Ryad. There is an explosion. Everything turns super bright White. Now I'm whisked away in an instant, I am high in the sky overlooking Moscow. A mushroom cloud rises from the city center. At first I thought it was a dream, but it was so real; I now believe it was another vision. This wasn't my first one. I think the war between Russia and the Ukraine is going to take a big turn now. I have this vision several nights ago on July 10th. Wanted to share with someone before it becomes a reality.

Dude, you really gotta lay off the toadstools and jimson weed gin.

Just make sure you're in Moscow when the Big One drops!

Just make sure you're in Moscow when the Big One drops!
I don't know when this is going to happen, I was there in essence only. The people surrounding me didn't know I was there.

Perhaps the Ukraine did not turn in all its nuclear weapons when the USSR split apart.

Perhaps the Ukraine did not turn in all its nuclear weapons when the USSR split apart.
That's a possibility, maybe the Ukraine isn't even involved in it. When it happens, we might not know the how or why of it all.

Most likely, just the effects of whatever mind-destroying drugs you've been using.

Most likely, just the effects of whatever mind-destroying drugs you've been using.
I've had out of body experiences since I was 12 years old. Other than smoking marijuana about a half dozen times in the 80s, I have not done any drugs. Must be a problem you have.

I don’t think your prognostication will matter if it were to become a reality.

I've had out of body experiences since I was 12 years old. Other than smoking marijuana about a half dozen times in the 80s, I have not done any drugs. Must be a problem you have.
Have any of your visions come to pass?

I am not certain this if this is Paranormal or Paranoia.
1657846583163.png

Forum List

Back